Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Starfall] Tallow Teammates
[b]It's time to throw in the towel. The game's put a huge handicap on us, and I've tried everything I could but there's logically no way to make a come back, and nothing to really get by trying except maybe patronizing. So I suggest we send to the OOF raffle to get more tickets and a chance at the daily prize or to [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2279802]Starlit Scavengers[/url] to get paid and tickets and a chance at extra prizes.[/b] [center][img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/96/75/40/967540ac2a13caeb062aa9a34efe8c4f--quitter-not-worth-it.jpg[/img][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2279831/1][img]https://s20.postimg.org/sghrbrih9/astronomy_club_tallow_badge.png[/img][/url][/center] Let's help send this boy into space! Er, I mean, help him map space! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32111365] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/321114/32111365_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Since dragon levels don't carry over to other items, and it may take an indeterminate amount of time for the spreadsheet to update, it's advantageous to sorta tell your other teammates how many dragon levels you're sending in before you do it, so we don't end up overpaying for an item. That's what this thread is for! :) So if you're supporting Tallow, please give a heads up as to how many levels you've sent in for which item. Thanks, and tally-ho to Tallow's victory! [b]Current Daily Goals[/b] Don't do it friend-o. Send directly to the OOFR or Starlit Scavengers. [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2279831/1][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/67fc612d25131c50f140945d76aca5bf/tumblr_owcfyl5C0v1vlqz1wo2_r2_100.png[/img][/url][/center]
It's time to throw in the towel. The game's put a huge handicap on us, and I've tried everything I could but there's logically no way to make a come back, and nothing to really get by trying except maybe patronizing. So I suggest we send to the OOF raffle to get more tickets and a chance at the daily prize or to Starlit Scavengers to get paid and tickets and a chance at extra prizes.
967540ac2a13caeb062aa9a34efe8c4f--quitter-not-worth-it.jpg

astronomy_club_tallow_badge.png

Let's help send this boy into space! Er, I mean, help him map space!
Since dragon levels don't carry over to other items, and it may take an indeterminate amount of time for the spreadsheet to update, it's advantageous to sorta tell your other teammates how many dragon levels you're sending in before you do it, so we don't end up overpaying for an item. That's what this thread is for! :) So if you're supporting Tallow, please give a heads up as to how many levels you've sent in for which item.

Thanks, and tally-ho to Tallow's victory!

Current Daily Goals
Don't do it friend-o. Send directly to the OOFR or Starlit Scavengers.

tumblr_owcfyl5C0v1vlqz1wo2_r2_100.png
oRU0xsF.png
Kay, bought Magnify for Tallow. :)

Let's try to get Success and one of each boost for tomorrow?
Kay, bought Magnify for Tallow. :)

Let's try to get Success and one of each boost for tomorrow?
oRU0xsF.png
Today I've sent in dragons for Success, Sharpen, Adjust and Magnify before heading to bed.

Sending in three more level six dragons toward Success.
Today I've sent in dragons for Success, Sharpen, Adjust and Magnify before heading to bed.

Sending in three more level six dragons toward Success.
oRU0xsF.png
i've sent 10 levels for Adjust today- 4 more to go!
i've sent 10 levels for Adjust today- 4 more to go!
NZLvj6I.gifGwrjw2w.gif gRnjsdO.pngNkoiOuv.gif
ekrMdf5.png
99D28Ew.gif
@Kaolik
Yay another Teammate! :) Welcome aboard starship Tallow!

I'm gonna try to finish up at least Success. Might depend on when the dragons get picked up from the crossroads. I need to bite the hoarding bullet and clean my lair out, right now with only five free spaces I can't hold on to as many leveled dragons waiting for them to be picked up for the game as I'd like. xP Haha why is lair space so expensive 8D

Edit: Finally got accepted -whew- Now sending in the last levels needed for Adjust and Success. Have now sent in all the levels for Magnify and Sharpen as well, if anyone else wants to try to do another bonus, like maybe Quicken, you got an hour left. I got two Light Eggs from the Coli today so hopefully that's a sign and maybe these bonuses will be worthwhile for Tallow.
@Kaolik
Yay another Teammate! :) Welcome aboard starship Tallow!

I'm gonna try to finish up at least Success. Might depend on when the dragons get picked up from the crossroads. I need to bite the hoarding bullet and clean my lair out, right now with only five free spaces I can't hold on to as many leveled dragons waiting for them to be picked up for the game as I'd like. xP Haha why is lair space so expensive 8D

Edit: Finally got accepted -whew- Now sending in the last levels needed for Adjust and Success. Have now sent in all the levels for Magnify and Sharpen as well, if anyone else wants to try to do another bonus, like maybe Quicken, you got an hour left. I got two Light Eggs from the Coli today so hopefully that's a sign and maybe these bonuses will be worthwhile for Tallow.
oRU0xsF.png
Hi I'm joining Team Tallow! -waves flag-

I sent off dragons for Adjust, Magnify, Minor Quicken, and Focus Token (fully paid, awaiting pickup).

That's all Tallow can buy - the other two dragons grabbed everything else (and was told can only take one of the Quickens).

So just the telescope to purchase for today.
I still have dragons I can send for that, just don't know which telescope to go for.
Hi I'm joining Team Tallow! -waves flag-

I sent off dragons for Adjust, Magnify, Minor Quicken, and Focus Token (fully paid, awaiting pickup).

That's all Tallow can buy - the other two dragons grabbed everything else (and was told can only take one of the Quickens).

So just the telescope to purchase for today.
I still have dragons I can send for that, just don't know which telescope to go for.
n4tD6Di.pngcT7ArrF.pngFSRH04x.pngCFVbpnt.png
Yay, welcome aboard :)

I'm debating, since it's nearing the last day, to go for the Telescope Bonus (Focus) for all dragons. I hope maybe, since Tallow starts with one focus, that an extra +2 tomorrow might give us an edge. Probably not, but we don't have much means to try to catch up sooooo... :P It's that or throw in the towel cuz I dunno how else to make a comeback given the restrictions.
Yay, welcome aboard :)

I'm debating, since it's nearing the last day, to go for the Telescope Bonus (Focus) for all dragons. I hope maybe, since Tallow starts with one focus, that an extra +2 tomorrow might give us an edge. Probably not, but we don't have much means to try to catch up sooooo... :P It's that or throw in the towel cuz I dunno how else to make a comeback given the restrictions.
oRU0xsF.png
As long as the telescope hasn't been used two days in a row? Don't want to get the debuff.
Also, might consider going for one of the others - on the chance of the other two picking it as well and because Tallow already has Focus 3 and only 1 for each of the other stats (from Adjust and Magnify).
As long as the telescope hasn't been used two days in a row? Don't want to get the debuff.
Also, might consider going for one of the others - on the chance of the other two picking it as well and because Tallow already has Focus 3 and only 1 for each of the other stats (from Adjust and Magnify).
n4tD6Di.pngcT7ArrF.pngFSRH04x.pngCFVbpnt.png
@clm
Whoops, I wonder if it's possible to switch cuz I already sent in for Focus! xD But this will only be the second day in a row a Telescope Bonus is bought so that's fine at least. I wasn't thinking about the stat totals. In hindsight you're right that one of the other stats would have been better. Maybe with the chance token he'll get all focus rolls and uncover all 11 stars xP

Meh whatever, sending in for the other dragons to get Focus as a telescope bonus, if allowed. Got Kai paid and have 12/30 for Stardawn. Not allowed to buy for the other astronomers.

So I guess it's time to throw in the towel :P I've tried everything I could but there's literally no way to make a come back from such a drastic handicap. So I suggest we send to the OOF raffle to get more tickets or to the other game to get paid and tickets and a chance at extra prizes. That's my non-patronizing advice anyway. I really don't think there's a point to participating anymore.
@clm
Whoops, I wonder if it's possible to switch cuz I already sent in for Focus! xD But this will only be the second day in a row a Telescope Bonus is bought so that's fine at least. I wasn't thinking about the stat totals. In hindsight you're right that one of the other stats would have been better. Maybe with the chance token he'll get all focus rolls and uncover all 11 stars xP

Meh whatever, sending in for the other dragons to get Focus as a telescope bonus, if allowed. Got Kai paid and have 12/30 for Stardawn. Not allowed to buy for the other astronomers.

So I guess it's time to throw in the towel :P I've tried everything I could but there's literally no way to make a come back from such a drastic handicap. So I suggest we send to the OOF raffle to get more tickets or to the other game to get paid and tickets and a chance at extra prizes. That's my non-patronizing advice anyway. I really don't think there's a point to participating anymore.
oRU0xsF.png