Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR][CYOA]Worship at the Wyrmwound
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 106 107
@N0B0DY

Hi there, I have a question cap'tain! =D

I would like to know if you will be game master for the journey, like in Donjon and Dragon RPG ? Or is the proceeding of the story, events, trials and encounters would have to be invented by the players?
@N0B0DY

Hi there, I have a question cap'tain! =D

I would like to know if you will be game master for the journey, like in Donjon and Dragon RPG ? Or is the proceeding of the story, events, trials and encounters would have to be invented by the players?
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
@Fouguri I'll be the game master :) I have the prompts and some paths you can choose to progress your story based on each prompt. The players are encouraged to engage in a little RP, fleshing out the particular manner in which they interpret and act on the prompts, but it is not required!
@Fouguri I'll be the game master :) I have the prompts and some paths you can choose to progress your story based on each prompt. The players are encouraged to engage in a little RP, fleshing out the particular manner in which they interpret and act on the prompts, but it is not required!
yjJhTxB.pngnP8F9or.png
Hi, will be people still be able to join this event or is closed to registration already?
Hi, will be people still be able to join this event or is closed to registration already?
f9Gp3JF.png
@N0B0DY Alright... let's enter this adventure !=D Player Name: Fouguri (Not Native English Speaker) Character Name: PaonDragon [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20740205] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=20740205&skin=0&apparel=2967,285,12898,24242,24245,24248,24247,286,289,346&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url] [b]PaonDragon[/b] PaonDragon is a dragon of note from the [i]Clan of the Dead Stag[/i]. He is realy proud to be one of the first member of the clan but even more to be The Great Exaleter Priest! His daily dutties consist about chosing futur exaltees from the young hatchlings and of course organizing Exaltation ceremonies. The ridgback is realy [b]Smart [/b]and have a good [b]knowledge of magic[/b] and plague ritual, we should assume that he is calm and wise... but the blue ridgeback shines more with his "very personal" sence of humor and his habit to burst in every discussion saying bad puns about exaltation. He is also known to be [b]coward[/b], [b]tactless[/b] and verry [b]clumpsy[/b] but... so pretty FABULOUS! With the comming Riot of Rot, all the Plague lands are busy, also is PaonDragon. Like every years, he whishes to go to the wyrmwound in purpose to worship Plague Mother and thanks all the dragons he exalted sice he is a priest! The Priest hope that he will find the company of one dragon from the clan of @AlisterGlory, their biggest allies in plague.[/center]
@N0B0DY
Alright... let's enter this adventure !=D

Player Name: Fouguri (Not Native English Speaker)
Character Name: PaonDragon

dragon?did=20740205&skin=0&apparel=2967,285,12898,24242,24245,24248,24247,286,289,346&xt=dressing.png

PaonDragon

PaonDragon is a dragon of note from the Clan of the Dead Stag. He is realy proud to be one of the first member of the clan but even more to be The Great Exaleter Priest! His daily dutties consist about chosing futur exaltees from the young hatchlings and of course organizing Exaltation ceremonies.

The ridgback is realy Smart and have a good knowledge of magic and plague ritual, we should assume that he is calm and wise... but the blue ridgeback shines more with his "very personal" sence of humor and his habit to burst in every discussion saying bad puns about exaltation.
He is also known to be coward, tactless and verry clumpsy but... so pretty FABULOUS!

With the comming Riot of Rot, all the Plague lands are busy, also is PaonDragon. Like every years, he whishes to go to the wyrmwound in purpose to worship Plague Mother and thanks all the dragons he exalted sice he is a priest!

The Priest hope that he will find the company of one dragon from the clan of @AlisterGlory, their biggest allies in plague.
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
@N0B0DY Hi ^^ This adventure sounds pretty cool! [center][u]Username : [/u]AlisterGlory (Non Native English Speaker) [u]Character name:[/u] Hades [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22026612] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/220267/22026612_350.png[/img] [/url] [b] Hades[/b] [/center] Hades is the High Priest of a prosperous Plague Clan originated from Shadow. Alongside his mate, Erys, he hold the charge of bringing religion in an almost pagan lair... Few are the true worshipper of PlagueBringer, as most were fond of ShadowBinder who try to kill them all when they left the land so... but those worshippers are pretty well guided by Hades. He knows that exaltation, even if seeing as the high honor, is also pretty harsh for dragons and their family that's why he makes a point of honour at selecting the exaltee and training them in the Faith. It is said he is the most[b] patient[/b] dragon of the area and a pretty [b]Good Judge of Character[/b]. Even if the Guardian is almost blind ([b]Poor Eyesight[/b]) and has a terribly [b]Poor Sense of Direction[/b] he is quite [b]resourceful[/b] and count on the rest of the team to reach the Wyrmwound and celebrate with PlagueMama all the exaltees. Do we really have to mention that the clan is deeply afraid of seing him going with PaonDragon? @Fouguri
@N0B0DY Hi ^^ This adventure sounds pretty cool!

Username : AlisterGlory (Non Native English Speaker)
Character name: Hades

22026612_350.png

Hades
Hades is the High Priest of a prosperous Plague Clan originated from Shadow. Alongside his mate, Erys, he hold the charge of bringing religion in an almost pagan lair... Few are the true worshipper of PlagueBringer, as most were fond of ShadowBinder who try to kill them all when they left the land so... but those worshippers are pretty well guided by Hades. He knows that exaltation, even if seeing as the high honor, is also pretty harsh for dragons and their family that's why he makes a point of honour at selecting the exaltee and training them in the Faith. It is said he is the most patient dragon of the area and a pretty Good Judge of Character.

Even if the Guardian is almost blind (Poor Eyesight) and has a terribly Poor Sense of Direction he is quite resourceful and count on the rest of the team to reach the Wyrmwound and celebrate with PlagueMama all the exaltees.

Do we really have to mention that the clan is deeply afraid of seing him going with PaonDragon? @Fouguri
y9KNddP.png
@LightHelco Players may register at any point through the entirety of October! Points and prizes will only be awarded for prompts answered within 24 hours of the post for that day, but you can join at any time!

@Fouguri @AlisterGlory Thanks! Looks great!
@LightHelco Players may register at any point through the entirety of October! Points and prizes will only be awarded for prompts answered within 24 hours of the post for that day, but you can join at any time!

@Fouguri @AlisterGlory Thanks! Looks great!
yjJhTxB.pngnP8F9or.png
@N0B0DY sounds interesting enough, so I'll join I guess! After taking a look at the roster I suppose I'll pick out one of my more slasher-themed dragons, heh. I'm not sure if her strengths and weaknesses are acceptable, so if needed i can adjust them a bit :0 (with bloodlust is her berserker-like nature meant) [center][b]Username:[/b] Ender080 [b]Character name:[/b] Butcher [/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7198428] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/71985/7198428_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center]Butcher is an absolutely massive Ridgeback, renowned in her clan for her relentlessness when pursuing quarry and for her berserker-like qualities in battle. Among her peers, she and her mate are well-respected for their abilitiy to bring food home even during the worst droughts. Among other dragons she is not [i]quite[/i] as popular...especially considering the reason she has joined a clan composed of outcasts and exiles. Needless to say, some of the meat she brings home has sometimes peculiar qualities one shouldn't think too much about. As long as it feeds hungry mouths, it's fine with everyone else. But even dragons like her have loyalities. She thanks the Plaguemother every day for the resilience she has been given - and the opportunity for a pilgrimage to the Wyrmwound is indeed a tempting one. Butcher is a huntress and thus blessed with [b]perceptiveness[/b] and [b]patience[/b]. Combined with her great [b]strength[/b], she makes for a fearsome foe and a great ally. However she comes with her own faults: [b]tactlessness[/b], [b]recklessness[/b], and her [b]bloodlust[/b] have brought her a fair share of scars.[/center]
@N0B0DY sounds interesting enough, so I'll join I guess! After taking a look at the roster I suppose I'll pick out one of my more slasher-themed dragons, heh. I'm not sure if her strengths and weaknesses are acceptable, so if needed i can adjust them a bit :0 (with bloodlust is her berserker-like nature meant)

Username: Ender080
Character name: Butcher

Butcher is an absolutely massive Ridgeback, renowned in her clan for her relentlessness when pursuing quarry and for her berserker-like qualities in battle. Among her peers, she and her mate are well-respected for their abilitiy to bring food home even during the worst droughts.

Among other dragons she is not quite as popular...especially considering the reason she has joined a clan composed of outcasts and exiles. Needless to say, some of the meat she brings home has sometimes peculiar qualities one shouldn't think too much about. As long as it feeds hungry mouths, it's fine with everyone else.

But even dragons like her have loyalities. She thanks the Plaguemother every day for the resilience she has been given - and the opportunity for a pilgrimage to the Wyrmwound is indeed a tempting one.

Butcher is a huntress and thus blessed with perceptiveness and patience. Combined with her great strength, she makes for a fearsome foe and a great ally.
However she comes with her own faults: tactlessness, recklessness, and her bloodlust have brought her a fair share of scars.
jUpNOOr.png
@Ender080 Looks good! I'll add you to the roster momentarily.
@Ender080 Looks good! I'll add you to the roster momentarily.
yjJhTxB.pngnP8F9or.png
@N0B0DY Alright, let's do this! Player name: perifinite Character name: Lunaira [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28246564] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/282466/28246564_350.png[/img] [/url] Lunaira is a Pearlcatcher from the Pleiades System clan, originating in the Arcane lands. She wasn't born in the Pleiades System clan, but she joined them a few months after they were established. Lunaira is a shrine maiden from a temple dedicated to mostly the Arcanist, but of course, the temple spares attention for the other deities as well. She's spent half her life drowned in scrolls and magical objects of all sorts and has a very powerful desire to learn more with everything she does. She jumped at the chance to come to the very heart of the Scarred Wastelands, as she has a fascination with all the types of magic that are practiced in Sornieth, and of course Lunaira secretly wants to see how the Plaguebringer does her things as compared to the Arcanist. She is an expert [b]mage and healer[/b], with a very detailed and vast [b]knowledge of magic[/b] that is only rivalled within Pleiades System by the matriach Krystal, and with her age (she's the oldest in the Clan) comes experience. Lunaira is [b]perceptive of character and observant[/b], but she is also [b]cripplingly shy[/b] and her judge of character doesn't help her with talking at all. She's also [b]physically quite weak[/b] and relies on her magic to get around. Because of her quiet nature, she is often spoken over and ignored by other dragons, and even when she does speak, it takes a while for dragons to acknowledge the wise aura she can exude at times because of just how much Lunaira stutters and mumbles sometimes. She also has an awful [b]sense of direction[/b]. (I'll let you in on a secret, she was traveling the Windsinger's lands once and some wind dragons found her reading her map upside down. She didn't even notice.)
@N0B0DY Alright, let's do this!

Player name: perifinite
Character name: Lunaira

28246564_350.png

Lunaira is a Pearlcatcher from the Pleiades System clan, originating in the Arcane lands. She wasn't born in the Pleiades System clan, but she joined them a few months after they were established. Lunaira is a shrine maiden from a temple dedicated to mostly the Arcanist, but of course, the temple spares attention for the other deities as well. She's spent half her life drowned in scrolls and magical objects of all sorts and has a very powerful desire to learn more with everything she does. She jumped at the chance to come to the very heart of the Scarred Wastelands, as she has a fascination with all the types of magic that are practiced in Sornieth, and of course Lunaira secretly wants to see how the Plaguebringer does her things as compared to the Arcanist.

She is an expert mage and healer, with a very detailed and vast knowledge of magic that is only rivalled within Pleiades System by the matriach Krystal, and with her age (she's the oldest in the Clan) comes experience. Lunaira is perceptive of character and observant, but she is also cripplingly shy and her judge of character doesn't help her with talking at all. She's also physically quite weak and relies on her magic to get around. Because of her quiet nature, she is often spoken over and ignored by other dragons, and even when she does speak, it takes a while for dragons to acknowledge the wise aura she can exude at times because of just how much Lunaira stutters and mumbles sometimes. She also has an awful sense of direction. (I'll let you in on a secret, she was traveling the Windsinger's lands once and some wind dragons found her reading her map upside down. She didn't even notice.)
xxxxxx d5529b090f743c2d57aa89a08fcbb6452177d398.png 95a8885aa639ad7fceba05d6e45f928922a0d19d.png b020a3067972f0b3e1d4d7a763e63a0a46fc1cc2.gif
peri | fr time +15 | she/her | need coffee
@Perfinite Fabulous! Love it :) Adding you to the roster
@Perfinite Fabulous! Love it :) Adding you to the roster
yjJhTxB.pngnP8F9or.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 106 107