Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Han's Bestiary Challenge!
1 2 3 4 5
@Windstrike @Pripyat @Firra @kyonshi

I was afraid of this.

Fourteen new familiars, and then the drop rate of Strange Chests in the Coli is broken. Been here since rollover, and what do I get?

Absolutely nothing, that's what!

*grumbles and heads to Baldwin's instead* at least I can get the brewables right away...

I was afraid of this.

Fourteen new familiars, and then the drop rate of Strange Chests in the Coli is broken. Been here since rollover, and what do I get?

Absolutely nothing, that's what!

*grumbles and heads to Baldwin's instead* at least I can get the brewables right away...
I've been working away in the coli and thought I was just unlucky. e_e
I've been working away in the coli and thought I was just unlucky. e_e
t07DZQ9.png
/o/

All NotN familiars acquired, without me having to crack a single Strange Chest open!

...back to the daily grind now, lol
/o/

All NotN familiars acquired, without me having to crack a single Strange Chest open!

...back to the daily grind now, lol
Happy 2018

..or not because omg 2 new treasure-mp only fams and they're proving to be annoyingly elusive to get!

AH is selling 'em at ~700 Gems?! What the hell
Happy 2018

..or not because omg 2 new treasure-mp only fams and they're proving to be annoyingly elusive to get!

AH is selling 'em at ~700 Gems?! What the hell
*screams to the Moon and back*

Sixteen new familiars. SIXTEEN.

Well, two I can get right away, the other 14 won't be as easy to get. Considering 2 of the other 14 are Baldwin's but I don't have the items needed for it..

Arceus rest my wretched soul, I hate being a completionist sometimes.

OTL
*screams to the Moon and back*

Sixteen new familiars. SIXTEEN.

Well, two I can get right away, the other 14 won't be as easy to get. Considering 2 of the other 14 are Baldwin's but I don't have the items needed for it..

Arceus rest my wretched soul, I hate being a completionist sometimes.

OTL
[center][size=1][size=1]@Windstrike @Pripyat @Firra @kyonshi[/size][/size] Today is a momentuous day.. I got her: [item=ice sprite] Now I regret opening all those Gilded Decorative Chests before. #mistakesweremade Next obtainable target: [item=wind sprite] [/center]

Today is a momentuous day..

I got her:

Ice Sprite

Now I regret opening all those Gilded Decorative Chests before. #mistakesweremade

Next obtainable target:

Wind Sprite
Oh, nyet.

I was aftaid of this... 10 new familiars. T E N! And it had to be for a lower venue, too! Wait... does this mean all the venues are getting upgrades somewhere down the road? Or am I just being silly and speculating again...
Oh, nyet.

I was aftaid of this... 10 new familiars. T E N! And it had to be for a lower venue, too! Wait... does this mean all the venues are getting upgrades somewhere down the road? Or am I just being silly and speculating again...
[center][size=1][size=1]@Windstrike @Pripyat @Firra @kyonshi[/size][/size] Today is a very special day.. I got her: [item=wind sprite] And now.. back to the drawing board! *flails* [/center]

Today is a very special day..

I got her:

Wind Sprite

And now.. back to the drawing board! *flails*
@Hanelli

Name her Gale will ya :eyes: I mean, comgratulations 8D
@Hanelli

Name her Gale will ya :eyes: I mean, comgratulations 8D
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
@Hanelli Congrats!