Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Lets Celebrate - Graduation! (Mass Open)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
Update 8.5
This is just a quick school update for anyone who would like to know. This doesn't have to do with the hoarding of chests or things, just with my classes and how those are going. No one will be tagged because I don't want to bother y'all with me either raving or ranting about something you probably don't care about. If you do care and would like me to tag you any time I do these mini updates, just let me know and I will.

I have finally received my grades back from all those things that I was doing in week seven! I'm proud to announce that I got all A's! My lowest grade was exactly a 90/100, but hey, that's good enough for me. As I said before, I really didn't know if I was going to make it through that week but I feel like a champ for coming out on top. May all of your grades be the decent surprise that mine were!
Update 8.5
This is just a quick school update for anyone who would like to know. This doesn't have to do with the hoarding of chests or things, just with my classes and how those are going. No one will be tagged because I don't want to bother y'all with me either raving or ranting about something you probably don't care about. If you do care and would like me to tag you any time I do these mini updates, just let me know and I will.

I have finally received my grades back from all those things that I was doing in week seven! I'm proud to announce that I got all A's! My lowest grade was exactly a 90/100, but hey, that's good enough for me. As I said before, I really didn't know if I was going to make it through that week but I feel like a champ for coming out on top. May all of your grades be the decent surprise that mine were!

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
[quote=Weekly Pinglist] This is the pinglist for those who want weekly updates of what I've collected! @Fizzywits @SariStar @KitsuneEbi @VulpixSerpens @Drezdin @ElementDarkSoul @Manysundays [/quote] [b][Week Nine][/b] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x21, Iron Treasure Chest x6, Gilded Decorative Chest x4. Broken Penny Jar x14, Broken Bone Bottle x2, Waterlogged Trunk x7, Molten Crucible x10, Windblown Bonsai Chest, Autumn Galestorm Chest, Cordyceps Crown Chest, Contagion Cauldron Chest, Toxoplasmosis Chest, Spooky Tundra Chest, Dreadlily Knight Chest, Monster Within Chest, and an Unhatched Earth Egg. Hello everyone! I have to say, this was a pretty good week. School didn't kill me and I managed to grab all the festival chests plus a surprise egg! This semester is winding down nicely, and I actually only have seven weeks till winter break! I'm so excited to sleep in and not have to worry about things for a month, but first, I have to get all my finals turned in. I hope you all had a great week, and managed to grab some of the festival goodies. I have to head off to work now, but I'll see you next week!
Weekly Pinglist wrote:
This is the pinglist for those who want weekly updates of what I've collected!
@Fizzywits @SariStar @KitsuneEbi @VulpixSerpens @Drezdin @ElementDarkSoul @Manysundays

[Week Nine] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x21, Iron Treasure Chest x6, Gilded Decorative Chest x4. Broken Penny Jar x14, Broken Bone Bottle x2, Waterlogged Trunk x7, Molten Crucible x10, Windblown Bonsai Chest, Autumn Galestorm Chest, Cordyceps Crown Chest, Contagion Cauldron Chest, Toxoplasmosis Chest, Spooky Tundra Chest, Dreadlily Knight Chest, Monster Within Chest, and an Unhatched Earth Egg.

Hello everyone! I have to say, this was a pretty good week. School didn't kill me and I managed to grab all the festival chests plus a surprise egg! This semester is winding down nicely, and I actually only have seven weeks till winter break! I'm so excited to sleep in and not have to worry about things for a month, but first, I have to get all my finals turned in.

I hope you all had a great week, and managed to grab some of the festival goodies. I have to head off to work now, but I'll see you next week!

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
[quote=Weekly Pinglist] This is the pinglist for those who want weekly updates of what I've collected! @Fizzywits @SariStar @KitsuneEbi @VulpixSerpens @Drezdin @ElementDarkSoul @Manysundays [/quote] [b][Week Ten][/b] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x7, Iron Treasure Chest x10, Gilded Decorative Chest x6, Broken Bone Bottle x12, Shattered Ceramic Jar x14, Bonebound Chest x1, and an Aurora Machinery Chest. We're so close to winter break you guys! Just a couple more weeks. I'm so ready to sit down and relax. This week was pretty bland. Thankfully RoR gifted my five gilded chests and an iron chest. Otherwise, this week would have really sucked. I'm not sure if next week will be much better, as I'll be preparing for a test and working on another translation. Oh well. Hopefully by the time the next festival rolls around, I can get on some more. I hope school, work, and life is going well for you guys. I'm rooting for you all! <3 Feel free to keep in touch with me and let me know about your celebrations and journeys. Thanks for keeping up with me!
Weekly Pinglist wrote:
@Fizzywits @SariStar @KitsuneEbi @VulpixSerpens @Drezdin @ElementDarkSoul @Manysundays

[Week Ten] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x7, Iron Treasure Chest x10, Gilded Decorative Chest x6, Broken Bone Bottle x12, Shattered Ceramic Jar x14, Bonebound Chest x1, and an Aurora Machinery Chest.

We're so close to winter break you guys! Just a couple more weeks. I'm so ready to sit down and relax. This week was pretty bland. Thankfully RoR gifted my five gilded chests and an iron chest. Otherwise, this week would have really sucked. I'm not sure if next week will be much better, as I'll be preparing for a test and working on another translation. Oh well. Hopefully by the time the next festival rolls around, I can get on some more.

I hope school, work, and life is going well for you guys. I'm rooting for you all! <3 Feel free to keep in touch with me and let me know about your celebrations and journeys. Thanks for keeping up with me!

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
Hiya! Thanks again for the ping!

Things have been hectic over here. My health has been failing me for a while, but it seems to have plateaued for now. Hopefully it starts to look up for me now haha

A belated congrats for you straight A's!! That's a huge accomplishment, and I'm proud you did so well!! I'm glad RoR treated you well, and I look forward to your future updates, as always c:

Take care until then~
Hiya! Thanks again for the ping!

Things have been hectic over here. My health has been failing me for a while, but it seems to have plateaued for now. Hopefully it starts to look up for me now haha

A belated congrats for you straight A's!! That's a huge accomplishment, and I'm proud you did so well!! I'm glad RoR treated you well, and I look forward to your future updates, as always c:

Take care until then~
@Fizzywits
A plateau is still better than declining! Hopefully that is a sign of improvement! I remember you mentioning your health a few weeks ago. My condolences that it still hasn't improved. Make sure you keep warm while the weather is getting colder. I'd hate for you to get worse. <3

Thank you so much. I really, really appreciate it. Looking back I still can't believe I managed to finish all those things with such high marks. It gives me a bit of hope that the next time that happens, I'll be able to get the same results. The next round of tests/projects isn't this week but the week after.

Thank you for always keeping in touch! I absolutely love hearing from you!
@Fizzywits
A plateau is still better than declining! Hopefully that is a sign of improvement! I remember you mentioning your health a few weeks ago. My condolences that it still hasn't improved. Make sure you keep warm while the weather is getting colder. I'd hate for you to get worse. <3

Thank you so much. I really, really appreciate it. Looking back I still can't believe I managed to finish all those things with such high marks. It gives me a bit of hope that the next time that happens, I'll be able to get the same results. The next round of tests/projects isn't this week but the week after.

Thank you for always keeping in touch! I absolutely love hearing from you!

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
[quote=Weekly Pinglist] This is the pinglist for those who want weekly updates of what I've collected! @Fizzywits @SariStar @KitsuneEbi @VulpixSerpens @Drezdin @ElementDarkSoul @Manysundays [/quote] [b][Week Eleven][/b] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x14, Iron Treasure Chest x8, Gilded Decorative Chest x2, Broken Bone Bottle x19, Featherfall Pack x7, Shattered Ceramic Jar x13, Bonebound Chest x1, and an Unhatched Bogsneak Egg. Hello everyone! Today has been really long, and I'm totally exhausted, but I had to make sure and update you guys. It hasn't been too exciting of a week, besides getting to level 16 with Baldwin. I was finally able to brew my first bogsneak egg and add it to the celebration. Let's just hope I hatch at least one decent looking dragon from this. Personally, I'm hoping for my school colors. I have a test and two projects that I'm currently working on, so all my time is being dedicated to that. I've been trying to read my textbooks, and I'm just about ready to poke my eyes out. I hope y'all are having more luck in your classes. Anyway, I should probably get back to that. Thanks for keeping up with me~
Weekly Pinglist wrote:

[Week Eleven] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x14, Iron Treasure Chest x8, Gilded Decorative Chest x2, Broken Bone Bottle x19, Featherfall Pack x7, Shattered Ceramic Jar x13, Bonebound Chest x1, and an Unhatched Bogsneak Egg.

Hello everyone! Today has been really long, and I'm totally exhausted, but I had to make sure and update you guys. It hasn't been too exciting of a week, besides getting to level 16 with Baldwin. I was finally able to brew my first bogsneak egg and add it to the celebration. Let's just hope I hatch at least one decent looking dragon from this. Personally, I'm hoping for my school colors.

I have a test and two projects that I'm currently working on, so all my time is being dedicated to that. I've been trying to read my textbooks, and I'm just about ready to poke my eyes out. I hope y'all are having more luck in your classes. Anyway, I should probably get back to that. Thanks for keeping up with me~

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
Level 16 Baldwin is nothing to sneeze at! Bogsneak Eggs are pretty profitable! Keep on brewing, friend~ I'm also working on my buttloads on homework. It sucks, but it isn't impossible! We got this!
Level 16 Baldwin is nothing to sneeze at! Bogsneak Eggs are pretty profitable! Keep on brewing, friend~ I'm also working on my buttloads on homework. It sucks, but it isn't impossible! We got this!
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
[quote=Weekly Pinglist] This is the pinglist for those who want weekly updates of what I've collected! @Fizzywits @SariStar @KitsuneEbi @VulpixSerpens @Drezdin @ElementDarkSoul @Manysundays [/quote] [b][Week Twelve][/b] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x11, Iron Treasure Chest x6, Gilded Decorative Chest x2, Featherfall Pack x17, Feather Pouch x1, Shattered Ceramic Jar x10, and an Unhatched Wind Egg. Hello, my friends! I'm back with another small update. Drezdin was right when they said bog eggs were profitable. I managed to brew up and sell one earlier in the week so that I could purchase a wind egg and [i]still[/i] have a few gems left over. My goal right now is to brew up two more eggs and sell them in order to get a shadow and ice egg. This upcoming week will be a blessing. I only have classes on Monday, and then I have the rest of the week off for thanksgiving. Unfortunately, as soon as I get back it's time for finals. Yikes. I'm not ready. Right now I'm sitting at a low A in all of my classes, so let's just hope I can keep that going. I imagine most of y'all are about to be taking your finals too. Anyone have any tips on how to stay on track and not get distracted with the upcoming festival or just FR in general? ^^; Anyway, thank you for checking back in with me! I'll see you next week!
Weekly Pinglist wrote:

[Week Twelve] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x11, Iron Treasure Chest x6, Gilded Decorative Chest x2, Featherfall Pack x17, Feather Pouch x1, Shattered Ceramic Jar x10, and an Unhatched Wind Egg.

Hello, my friends! I'm back with another small update. Drezdin was right when they said bog eggs were profitable. I managed to brew up and sell one earlier in the week so that I could purchase a wind egg and still have a few gems left over. My goal right now is to brew up two more eggs and sell them in order to get a shadow and ice egg.

This upcoming week will be a blessing. I only have classes on Monday, and then I have the rest of the week off for thanksgiving. Unfortunately, as soon as I get back it's time for finals. Yikes. I'm not ready. Right now I'm sitting at a low A in all of my classes, so let's just hope I can keep that going.

I imagine most of y'all are about to be taking your finals too. Anyone have any tips on how to stay on track and not get distracted with the upcoming festival or just FR in general? ^^;

Anyway, thank you for checking back in with me! I'll see you next week!

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
[quote=Weekly Pinglist] This is the pinglist for those who want weekly updates of what I've collected! @Fizzywits @SariStar @KitsuneEbi @VulpixSerpens @Drezdin @ElementDarkSoul @Manysundays [/quote] [b][Week Thirteen][/b] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x8, Iron Treasure Chest x5, Gilded Decorative Chest x5, Broken Penny Jar x10, Broken Bone Bottle x23, Featherfall Pack x13, Shattered Ceramic Jar x7, Frozen Knapsack x2, Bonebound Chest x4, Treasured Planter x2, Woodland Turkey Crate, and an Unhatched Shadow Egg. You guys, I'm so excited! I only need two more eggs to have a full set! Let's hope at least one of these bad boys hatches a decent looking dragon. Once I finish finding the last two eggs, I may decide to try and find two of each egg. I'm not 100% sure though, just these 11 took me [i]forever[/i]. Are any of y'all gen one collectors? I'm not personally, but maybe this could be a start. Anyway, school's kicking my butt. There's only two weeks left till finals, which is [b]really[/b] stressing me out. I'm not sure if I'll even really be able to participate in this festival with all the work that I have to do. Right now I'm looking at one paper, two tests, and three projects. That doesn't even include the daily work that I do in each class, and my professor's lovely pop quizzes. Uuuuuugh. I lowkey want to fall into a whole, but if I do that then I don't get to open anything so I guess I'll push through. Thanks for staying tuned in, y'all. I'll see you next week!
Weekly Pinglist wrote:

[Week Thirteen] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x8, Iron Treasure Chest x5, Gilded Decorative Chest x5, Broken Penny Jar x10, Broken Bone Bottle x23, Featherfall Pack x13, Shattered Ceramic Jar x7, Frozen Knapsack x2, Bonebound Chest x4, Treasured Planter x2, Woodland Turkey Crate, and an Unhatched Shadow Egg.

You guys, I'm so excited! I only need two more eggs to have a full set! Let's hope at least one of these bad boys hatches a decent looking dragon. Once I finish finding the last two eggs, I may decide to try and find two of each egg. I'm not 100% sure though, just these 11 took me forever. Are any of y'all gen one collectors? I'm not personally, but maybe this could be a start.

Anyway, school's kicking my butt. There's only two weeks left till finals, which is really stressing me out. I'm not sure if I'll even really be able to participate in this festival with all the work that I have to do. Right now I'm looking at one paper, two tests, and three projects. That doesn't even include the daily work that I do in each class, and my professor's lovely pop quizzes. Uuuuuugh. I lowkey want to fall into a whole, but if I do that then I don't get to open anything so I guess I'll push through.

Thanks for staying tuned in, y'all. I'll see you next week!

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@Cheshly

Thanks for reminding me that it's festival week! I actually completely forgot, thanks to the papers I'm trying to write. D:
@Cheshly

Thanks for reminding me that it's festival week! I actually completely forgot, thanks to the papers I'm trying to write. D:
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23