Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Lets Celebrate - Graduation! (Mass Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
[quote=Weekly Pinglist] This is the pinglist for those who want weekly updates of what I've collected! @Fizzywits @SariStar @KitsuneEbi @VulpixSerpens @Drezdin @ElementDarkSoul @Manysundays [/quote] [b][Week Four][/b] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x11, Iron Treasure Chest x9, Broken Penny Jar x6, Waterlogged Trunk x6, and Bonebound Chest x2. Here's the update for week four! Not going to lie, this week sucked. I really didn't know if I was going to get everything turned in on time, but somehow I managed to do it. I had so much to read, multiple quizes to take, enough homework for a month, and work to attend to. Thankfully that's all behind me now, and hopefully this week will be better. I hope you all had a much better week. <3 As far as the semester mini-opening goes: I will be partaking in one. However, like I said before it will be very, very small. It will consist of 10 rusted treasure chests, 5 iron treasure chests, and 1 gilded treasure chest. If I manage to get all A's, I might open a little more, but that's up in the air for now. Anyway, thank you for staying tuned. Happy Starfall everyone~
Weekly Pinglist wrote:
This is the pinglist for those who want weekly updates of what I've collected!
@Fizzywits @SariStar @KitsuneEbi @VulpixSerpens @Drezdin @ElementDarkSoul @Manysundays

[Week Four] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x11, Iron Treasure Chest x9, Broken Penny Jar x6, Waterlogged Trunk x6, and Bonebound Chest x2.

Here's the update for week four! Not going to lie, this week sucked. I really didn't know if I was going to get everything turned in on time, but somehow I managed to do it. I had so much to read, multiple quizes to take, enough homework for a month, and work to attend to. Thankfully that's all behind me now, and hopefully this week will be better. I hope you all had a much better week. <3

As far as the semester mini-opening goes: I will be partaking in one. However, like I said before it will be very, very small. It will consist of 10 rusted treasure chests, 5 iron treasure chests, and 1 gilded treasure chest. If I manage to get all A's, I might open a little more, but that's up in the air for now.

Anyway, thank you for staying tuned. Happy Starfall everyone~

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@cheshly
Happy Starfall!
@cheshly
Happy Starfall!
I'm sorry if my English is not perfect. Please, correct me if I write something wrong!
W7kPZCe.png
[quote=Weekly Pinglist] This is the pinglist for those who want weekly updates of what I've collected! @Fizzywits @SariStar @KitsuneEbi @VulpixSerpens @Drezdin @ElementDarkSoul @Manysundays [/quote] [b][Week Five][/b] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x10, Iron Treasure Chest x5, Gilded Treasure Chest x3, Starwood Seer Chest, Fourpoint Serpens Chest, Arcana Crystals Chest, Resplendent Starling Chest, Spatial Aberration Chest, Celestial Vapors Chest, Broken Penny Jar x41, Fishscale Basket x2, Lustrous Shell x2, Crystallized Satchel x12, Waterway Pipe x3, Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle x3, and Molten Crucible x1. Hello, my friends! Week five is coming to a close, and I have pinged you a day early since I will be very busy tomorrow. Thankfully this week was much better than the last when it comes to school work, but this upcoming week will require a [i]lot[/i] of studying on my part. Tests will be coming up soon, so good luck to all of you! <3 This week was also a much better week when it comes to collecting chests. I may or may not have neglected my studies to fully participate in Starfall... Whoops. Hopefully you all have better self control than me. Thank you once again for staying tuned in!
Weekly Pinglist wrote:
@Fizzywits @SariStar @KitsuneEbi @VulpixSerpens @Drezdin @ElementDarkSoul @Manysundays

[Week Five] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x10, Iron Treasure Chest x5, Gilded Treasure Chest x3, Starwood Seer Chest, Fourpoint Serpens Chest, Arcana Crystals Chest, Resplendent Starling Chest, Spatial Aberration Chest, Celestial Vapors Chest, Broken Penny Jar x41, Fishscale Basket x2, Lustrous Shell x2, Crystallized Satchel x12, Waterway Pipe x3, Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle x3, and Molten Crucible x1.

Hello, my friends! Week five is coming to a close, and I have pinged you a day early since I will be very busy tomorrow. Thankfully this week was much better than the last when it comes to school work, but this upcoming week will require a lot of studying on my part. Tests will be coming up soon, so good luck to all of you! <3

This week was also a much better week when it comes to collecting chests. I may or may not have neglected my studies to fully participate in Starfall... Whoops. Hopefully you all have better self control than me.

Thank you once again for staying tuned in!

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
[quote=Weekly Pinglist] This is the pinglist for those who want weekly updates of what I've collected! @Fizzywits @SariStar @KitsuneEbi @VulpixSerpens @Drezdin @ElementDarkSoul @Manysundays [/quote] [b][Week Six][/b] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x16, Iron Treasure Chest x7, Gilded Decorative Chest x5, Broken Penny Jar x1, Broken Bone Bottle x28, Shattered Ceramic Jar x23, Crystallized Satchel x3, Bonebound Chest x1, and an Unhatched Fire Egg. Hello there everyone! Here's this weeks haul. I gave away a few chests to trick-or-treaters, but I managed to keep the rest set aside for this. I'm currently drowning in assignments but It's officially my favorite month of the year! I just love spooky, creepy, and scary things, and Halloween is just around the corner. I'm so happy to be trick-or-treating around FR, and participating in the multiple Riot of Rot events already going on. I even managed to grab an unhatched egg from one of them! This upcoming week is going to be a struggle for me. I have my first finance exam, a marketing quiz, a literary translation, and a german project due. On top of all that I have multiple sorority events to attend, one of which includes an overnight retreat. I'm really not sure if I'm going to make it through this week, but I'm going to try. If you can, please send some good vibes my way as I'll [i]really[/i] need them. Thank you for staying tuned, and I hope you have a wonderful October!
Weekly Pinglist wrote:

[Week Six] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x16, Iron Treasure Chest x7, Gilded Decorative Chest x5, Broken Penny Jar x1, Broken Bone Bottle x28, Shattered Ceramic Jar x23, Crystallized Satchel x3, Bonebound Chest x1, and an Unhatched Fire Egg.

Hello there everyone! Here's this weeks haul. I gave away a few chests to trick-or-treaters, but I managed to keep the rest set aside for this. I'm currently drowning in assignments but It's officially my favorite month of the year! I just love spooky, creepy, and scary things, and Halloween is just around the corner. I'm so happy to be trick-or-treating around FR, and participating in the multiple Riot of Rot events already going on. I even managed to grab an unhatched egg from one of them!

This upcoming week is going to be a struggle for me. I have my first finance exam, a marketing quiz, a literary translation, and a german project due. On top of all that I have multiple sorority events to attend, one of which includes an overnight retreat. I'm really not sure if I'm going to make it through this week, but I'm going to try. If you can, please send some good vibes my way as I'll really need them.

Thank you for staying tuned, and I hope you have a wonderful October!

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@Cheshly
!! Nice to hear from you again!
Glad to hear that FR has been treating you well ^^

I've been struggling a lot lately too, especially with school (my health is failing me now smh). You're going to make it through the week!! You certainly have my support and I'm confident you'll do just fine <3

Take care and stay safe! Don't forget to put your own well-being first~
@Cheshly
!! Nice to hear from you again!
Glad to hear that FR has been treating you well ^^

I've been struggling a lot lately too, especially with school (my health is failing me now smh). You're going to make it through the week!! You certainly have my support and I'm confident you'll do just fine <3

Take care and stay safe! Don't forget to put your own well-being first~
@Fizzywits
Your constant support always makes me so happy! <3 Thank you so much, it really means a lot to me!

I'm sorry you have been struggling. School can be so overwhelming, especially when your health isn't where it needs to be. I hope that you get better soon and everything works itself out. Feel free to send me a message any time if you want/need to talk!
@Fizzywits
Your constant support always makes me so happy! <3 Thank you so much, it really means a lot to me!

I'm sorry you have been struggling. School can be so overwhelming, especially when your health isn't where it needs to be. I hope that you get better soon and everything works itself out. Feel free to send me a message any time if you want/need to talk!

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
[quote=Weekly Pinglist] This is the pinglist for those who want weekly updates of what I've collected! @Fizzywits @SariStar @KitsuneEbi @VulpixSerpens @Drezdin @ElementDarkSoul @Manysundays [/quote] [b][Week Seven][/b] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x9, Iron Treasure Chest x10, Gilded Decorative Chest x5, Broken Bound Bottle x11, Shattered Ceramic Jar x16, Bonebound Chest x4, Waterway Pipe x5, and an Unhatched Water Egg. I can't believe it. I made it to the next week, and I turned in everything that was due. I really wasn't sure if I would get to this point, but hey, look where we are now. I hope you guys conquered all of your mountains from last week, and that you'll once again conquer what's coming up. In case you were wondering, I've only received my test grade back and I ended up getting an A! Everything else should be graded sometime this week, and I'm hopeful for some more good grades. This week should be quite a bit easier for me, and hopefully I can go back to enjoying RoR. I'll be spending some time in the coliseum for plague's out of flight raffle and art for fodder, so let's keep our fingers crossed for some eggs and chests. I hope y'all have a great week, and thanks for catching up with me!
Weekly Pinglist wrote:

[Week Seven] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x9, Iron Treasure Chest x10, Gilded Decorative Chest x5, Broken Bound Bottle x11, Shattered Ceramic Jar x16, Bonebound Chest x4, Waterway Pipe x5, and an Unhatched Water Egg.

I can't believe it. I made it to the next week, and I turned in everything that was due. I really wasn't sure if I would get to this point, but hey, look where we are now. I hope you guys conquered all of your mountains from last week, and that you'll once again conquer what's coming up. In case you were wondering, I've only received my test grade back and I ended up getting an A! Everything else should be graded sometime this week, and I'm hopeful for some more good grades.

This week should be quite a bit easier for me, and hopefully I can go back to enjoying RoR. I'll be spending some time in the coliseum for plague's out of flight raffle and art for fodder, so let's keep our fingers crossed for some eggs and chests. I hope y'all have a great week, and thanks for catching up with me!

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
Woo! Congratulations. I've been working so much on getting things done and turned in I didn't realize I'm now on fall break! Lol 4 day weekend for me.

I'm getting really pumped at all the things you're hoarding, can't wait to see what you get from them!
Woo! Congratulations. I've been working so much on getting things done and turned in I didn't realize I'm now on fall break! Lol 4 day weekend for me.

I'm getting really pumped at all the things you're hoarding, can't wait to see what you get from them!
HKrGNct.png
@xKitsuneEbi
Ahhh, lucky you! I hope you enjoy your extended weekend! Unfortunately, I won't get one of those until late November.

I'm so glad!! When I started this I didn't think anyone would be interested in it. I'm so glad I have you all to go on the journey with. It makes it that much more exciting for me, and I'm honestly just itching to open some of those decorative chests... lol.
@xKitsuneEbi
Ahhh, lucky you! I hope you enjoy your extended weekend! Unfortunately, I won't get one of those until late November.

I'm so glad!! When I started this I didn't think anyone would be interested in it. I'm so glad I have you all to go on the journey with. It makes it that much more exciting for me, and I'm honestly just itching to open some of those decorative chests... lol.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
[quote=Weekly Pinglist] This is the pinglist for those who want weekly updates of what I've collected! @Fizzywits @SariStar @KitsuneEbi @VulpixSerpens @Drezdin @ElementDarkSoul @Manysundays [/quote] [b][Week Eight][/b] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x14, Iron Treasure Chest x5, Gilded Decorative Chest x3, Broken Penny Jar x3, Broken Bone Bottle x6, Shattered Ceremic Jar x24, and Bonebound Chest x5. My apologies for such a late update, [s]and a pretty boring one at that[/s]. Work, school, and Halloween festivities got the better of me and I'm just sitting down for the first time today. Yikes, you guys, I'm exhausted. Anyway, here's the haul for this week. It wasn't too much, but RoR is finally here and you all know what that means. Chests, chests, chests, chests! I hope the RNG blesses you with some luck this festival, and that your professors give you some break in all the work so that you can actually spend some time in the coli. Thanks for hanging out with me again! See you next week! <3
Weekly Pinglist wrote:

[Week Eight] Added Rusted Treasure Chest x14, Iron Treasure Chest x5, Gilded Decorative Chest x3, Broken Penny Jar x3, Broken Bone Bottle x6, Shattered Ceremic Jar x24, and Bonebound Chest x5.

My apologies for such a late update, and a pretty boring one at that. Work, school, and Halloween festivities got the better of me and I'm just sitting down for the first time today. Yikes, you guys, I'm exhausted. Anyway, here's the haul for this week. It wasn't too much, but RoR is finally here and you all know what that means. Chests, chests, chests, chests! I hope the RNG blesses you with some luck this festival, and that your professors give you some break in all the work so that you can actually spend some time in the coli.

Thanks for hanging out with me again! See you next week! <3

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23