Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Esselm: 100 hatchling challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@silvercentaur thank you so much! ^^
@silvercentaur thank you so much! ^^
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
@GlitterDCMarvel

Can you add me to the pinglist please?
@GlitterDCMarvel

@GlitterDCMarvel

@GlitterDCMarvel

@raccoongirl of course!
@raccoongirl of course!
@GlitterDCMarvel

I'd love to be added to the pinglist!

I've also got some males I don't mind lending out for breeding! However, if we were to have her come to my clan I'd need to board some of my dragons with someone else due to limited lair space... :\ Anyway, hoping to snag a future kid or two of her's! c:
@GlitterDCMarvel

I'd love to be added to the pinglist!

I've also got some males I don't mind lending out for breeding! However, if we were to have her come to my clan I'd need to board some of my dragons with someone else due to limited lair space... :\ Anyway, hoping to snag a future kid or two of her's! c:
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@anacondamiracle Okay! Adding you!
@anacondamiracle Okay! Adding you!
@GlitterDCMarvel Splash is ready to breed! :)
@GlitterDCMarvel Splash is ready to breed! :)
8pUXRV3.pngEypKCgu.png5aTXnyW.pngE4TsE7N.png
tn0RSo5.pngMUYNhfy.png
@GlitterDCMarvel I love the lore you have going here! I would like to be added to the ping list as well, please! If you would like to look at my lair for potential mates you are more than welcome to take your pick. This way I have no excuse not to add lore to my dragons. :) All I ask is that you don't pick the Gen 1's, other than that you can have at them!
@GlitterDCMarvel I love the lore you have going here! I would like to be added to the ping list as well, please! If you would like to look at my lair for potential mates you are more than welcome to take your pick. This way I have no excuse not to add lore to my dragons. :) All I ask is that you don't pick the Gen 1's, other than that you can have at them!
Wiki-wordmark.png7sf9yqJ.png
@jessjankens adding you!
@jessjankens adding you!
@GlitterDCMarvel - I love how you're writing this lore and would love to be involved! I don't have my heart set on a particular boy now, but by the time you work your way down the pinglist I should have some good options. If nothing else Citrine here could make pretty kids with her, and I'm always pleased to have Plague girls kicking around for Coli trainers so I'd be interested in keeping a hatchling!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33145616] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/331457/33145616_350.png[/img] [/url]
@GlitterDCMarvel - I love how you're writing this lore and would love to be involved! I don't have my heart set on a particular boy now, but by the time you work your way down the pinglist I should have some good options.

If nothing else Citrine here could make pretty kids with her, and I'm always pleased to have Plague girls kicking around for Coli trainers so I'd be interested in keeping a hatchling!!

33145616_350.png
L1iCjA8.gif6I84XUY.gif
Sales_button22222.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12