Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Personal] Quest to 99 Light Eggs! DONE
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34
Whoops, right. Hatching them on the new year. :P

Still, if you bump up your challenge I'd be, like, ridiculously impressed. I thought 99 was gonna be hard, and yet.
Whoops, right. Hatching them on the new year. :P

Still, if you bump up your challenge I'd be, like, ridiculously impressed. I thought 99 was gonna be hard, and yet.
@Cakeless Your doing good while i'm failing..... bad..... 0 eggs do far
@Cakeless Your doing good while i'm failing..... bad..... 0 eggs do far
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
90 TO GO!
90 TO GO!
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
@Cakeless ....*casually stalks auction house* i'd help but my birthday is tomorrow and i need at least one light egg. good luck though and i'll help when im done on my birthday stalking :3
@Cakeless ....*casually stalks auction house* i'd help but my birthday is tomorrow and i need at least one light egg. good luck though and i'll help when im done on my birthday stalking :3
TBD
the legg is strong with this quest

good luck! you can do it AND hatch something gorgeous on the day!
the legg is strong with this quest

good luck! you can do it AND hatch something gorgeous on the day!
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
are.....are you ok?
are.....are you ok?
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
@Chadtronic Nope. xD
@Chadtronic Nope. xD
i'd love a ping when you hatch~
i'd love a ping when you hatch~
im just a ghost
@Ametrine Will add you to the pinglist.
@Ametrine Will add you to the pinglist.
[center][b][size=4]Daily update:[/size][/b] [item=Unhatched Light Egg] Egg count: [b]14[/b] [br] So! I bought FIVE eggs today! Well, I traded 500 embers for one and bought the rest. Coli was nice to me today and I got an eliminate, so that helped. The real challenge for me right now is resisting hatching those eggs. Thank god that they're hidden in my vault... Nobody let me touch them. >.< [br] [i][size=2]Pings: @Alixe @ThousandSunny @Quarilas @TimeWatcher @PixelSpiral @Luthyx @Skorpion @Shrine @NightmaresArise @0live @ladylilitu @Babysaxon @Ellapinky @Arcanic @Limesparrow @Aishea @CutePrincess @TheOddDucky @Pyrolusite @LightningShatter @Wianes @Sylka[/size][/i][/center]
Daily update:

Unhatched Light Egg
Egg count: 14

So! I bought FIVE eggs today! Well, I traded 500 embers for one and bought the rest. Coli was nice to me today and I got an eliminate, so that helped.
The real challenge for me right now is resisting hatching those eggs. Thank god that they're hidden in my vault... Nobody let me touch them. >.<

Pings:

@Alixe @ThousandSunny @Quarilas @TimeWatcher @PixelSpiral @Luthyx @Skorpion @Shrine @NightmaresArise @0live @ladylilitu @Babysaxon @Ellapinky @Arcanic @Limesparrow @Aishea @CutePrincess @TheOddDucky @Pyrolusite @LightningShatter @Wianes @Sylka
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34