Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Egg Bravery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Moved here from the forum games thread! ----- [img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/9b17/f/2016/268/f/a/badge_v2_by_keslertortiose-daitxrl.png[/img] Hello there wanderer! Are you here to test your bravery or your luck? Well then go ahead! all you have to do is open an unhatched egg... But it's not truly that easy: whatever comes out of it you'll have to gene. It doesn't matter if the dragon is horribly ugly or not. So yes there is a chance of you losing all your treasure on a dragon you don't like. Let's not be shallow and only love pretty dragons here. Good luck! If you win the challenge (complete your goal) you can have a badge of the dear tundra you see above (code is below). [u]Here are the [b]rules[/b]:[/u] - you hatch an egg (no matter what egg) - You scry the hatchling and post your goal here (what you want the dragon to look like) - Once you completed it you add 'completed' to your post and ping me. [b]YOU CANNOT[/b] - Take a gen one you hatched before (and who you know is pretty) the [b]whole point is[/b] not being sure if the dragon is pretty or not. [b]RULES INVOLVING THE BADGE:[/b] - Ping me when you have completed the challenge! When I give the okay you can use it. If for whatever reason I'm to busy to answer: check the list of 'winners of the badge' the first thing I'll do after you ping me is add your name to that, then you can also use the badge^^ - You must have [b]COMPLETED[/b] the challenge before you can use it! I payed for that badge so it's actually mine and if I wanted to I could be the only one to have it. If I find you using the badge unauthorized simply because it looks good or for whatever other purposes that do not involve this challenge[b]I will[/b] have you reported and ultimately blocked!
Moved here from the forum games thread!

badge_v2_by_keslertortiose-daitxrl.png

Hello there wanderer! Are you here to test your bravery or your luck? Well then go ahead! all you have to do is open an unhatched egg... But it's not truly that easy: whatever comes out of it you'll have to gene. It doesn't matter if the dragon is horribly ugly or not. So yes there is a chance of you losing all your treasure on a dragon you don't like. Let's not be shallow and only love pretty dragons here. Good luck!

If you win the challenge (complete your goal) you can have a badge of the dear tundra you see above (code is below).

Here are the rules:

- you hatch an egg (no matter what egg)

- You scry the hatchling and post your goal here (what you want the dragon to look like)

- Once you completed it you add 'completed' to your post and ping me.

YOU CANNOT

- Take a gen one you hatched before (and who you know is pretty) the whole point is not being sure if the dragon is pretty or not.

RULES INVOLVING THE BADGE:

- Ping me when you have completed the challenge! When I give the okay you can use it. If for whatever reason I'm to busy to answer: check the list of 'winners of the badge' the first thing I'll do after you ping me is add your name to that, then you can also use the badge^^

- You must have COMPLETED the challenge before you can use it! I payed for that badge so it's actually mine and if I wanted to I could be the only one to have it. If I find you using the badge unauthorized simply because it looks good or for whatever other purposes that do not involve this challengeI will have you reported and ultimately blocked!
riberu_sig2_by_keslertortiose-dav9soe.png
[quote][b]Winners of the badge:[/b] KittyGoesMeow, Kesler, FrozeNingyo, Raiynbeau, Funkentanz, cthlh, Asina, OzmatheGreat, ethanol, Surgetic, SkepticalAbyss, Hanoverian23, Leopardmask, Rythen, Yagine, rhubarbcobbler, Vipera, Miye27, Regal [/quote] [quote][b]Donation pool[/b] There are young or poor players out there who don't have unhatched eggs! If you have an egg to spare and want to give it then thank you!!! I solemnly swear I won't use them for myself! Treasure so I can buy eggs of the AH with it is also appreciated! Eggs: none Treasure: none Now listen up! There are a certain set of rules attached to accepting an egg from me to avoid cases of greed. This is a game not a charity! You can argue that people who don't have the money to buy an egg don't have the money to play this game but it's not about money and there's nothing wrong with slowly saving up for this challenge instead of doing it right away. Saving up for an egg to join this challenge is a lot less motivating than already having the dragon you need to gene up and a plan in mind. That being said I can't fully avoid greedy players but with these rules I'll try to... I'm also banking on the honesty of the community here. - You have to hatch the egg and show it in this thread - You have to keep the resulting dragon for at least three months starting from the hatch date of the dragon and counting 90 days from then. Exceptions can be made for special cases (being in need of money is not a special case, this is a game, nobody's lives depend on the online currency here) - You have to type out agreeing to these terms, either in a forum post or a PM [/quote]
Quote:
Winners of the badge:

KittyGoesMeow, Kesler, FrozeNingyo, Raiynbeau, Funkentanz, cthlh, Asina, OzmatheGreat, *******, Surgetic, SkepticalAbyss, Hanoverian23, Leopardmask, Rythen, Yagine, rhubarbcobbler, Vipera, Miye27, Regal

Quote:
Donation pool

There are young or poor players out there who don't have unhatched eggs! If you have an egg to spare and want to give it then thank you!!! I solemnly swear I won't use them for myself! Treasure so I can buy eggs of the AH with it is also appreciated!

Eggs: none

Treasure: none

Now listen up! There are a certain set of rules attached to accepting an egg from me to avoid cases of greed. This is a game not a charity! You can argue that people who don't have the money to buy an egg don't have the money to play this game but it's not about money and there's nothing wrong with slowly saving up for this challenge instead of doing it right away. Saving up for an egg to join this challenge is a lot less motivating than already having the dragon you need to gene up and a plan in mind.

That being said I can't fully avoid greedy players but with these rules I'll try to... I'm also banking on the honesty of the community here.

- You have to hatch the egg and show it in this thread

- You have to keep the resulting dragon for at least three months starting from the hatch date of the dragon and counting 90 days from then. Exceptions can be made for special cases (being in need of money is not a special case, this is a game, nobody's lives depend on the online currency here)

- You have to type out agreeing to these terms, either in a forum post or a PM

Most spectacularly lucky hatch of the month!

Most spectacularly ugly unique hatch of the month!
Most spectacularly lucky hatch of the month!

Most spectacularly ugly unique hatch of the month!
(my old entry) Alright we are open: I'll start with this [item=Unhatched Light Egg] Oh here it is! Eh could have been worse... red black and silver [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20413497] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/204135/20413497_350.png[/img] [/url] I've decided on this: oh my wallet!! [img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/b5a6/f/2016/023/5/b/dragonpic2__21__by_keslertortiose-d9p03ih.png[/img] UPDATES: - lucky me the majority of the genes I want are in the market place: bought him seraph (by far the kindest gene to my budget...) Now I need to raise more funds!! - Bought cherub! - Added spines :D keeping the breed change till after he's full grown
(my old entry)

Alright we are open: I'll start with this

Unhatched Light Egg

Oh here it is! Eh could have been worse... red black and silver

20413497_350.png

I've decided on this: oh my wallet!!

dragonpic2__21__by_keslertortiose-d9p03ih.png

UPDATES:
- lucky me the majority of the genes I want are in the market place: bought him seraph (by far the kindest gene to my budget...) Now I need to raise more funds!!
- Bought cherub!
- Added spines :D keeping the breed change till after he's full grown
@Pelle

Here it is^^
@Pelle

Here it is^^
@Cybertron Of course, join anytime^^ can't wait to see what you hatch ----- In the mean time, I'm gonna do this again with [item= unhatched plague egg] Not bad... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34831443] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/348315/34831443_350.png[/img] [/url] Hehe [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=95&bodygene=15&breed=4&element=2&gender=1&tert=134&tertgene=17&winggene=16&wings=39&auth=54a926c67e9f94042a58143b54b8d818b97fd0be&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Cybertron

Of course, join anytime^^ can't wait to see what you hatch

In the mean time, I'm gonna do this again with Unhatched Plague Egg

Not bad...

34831443_350.png

Hehe

dragon?age=1&body=95&bodygene=15&breed=4&element=2&gender=1&tert=134&tertgene=17&winggene=16&wings=39&auth=54a926c67e9f94042a58143b54b8d818b97fd0be&dummyext=prev.png
@kesler ooo that's actually a pretty combo!
@kesler ooo that's actually a pretty combo!
|Art Shop|Wish List|He/Him/It/Its
@Cybertron

Thanks I'm actually pretty happy with her too^^
@Cybertron

Thanks I'm actually pretty happy with her too^^
[quote name="Kesler" date=2017-07-30 14:16:56] @Pelle Here it is^^ [/quote] Thaaaank you
Kesler wrote on 2017-07-30:
@Pelle

Here it is^^

Thaaaank you
I'll make a cool banner if I ever start being more active in the forums
I'm going to do this (one day... when I get an egg!)
I'm going to do this (one day... when I get an egg!)
I have a scarf problem. Send scarves help.
Aviator ScarfFlair ScarfSilk Scarf
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10