Snappers
Snappers
Spirals
Spirals
Tundras
Tundras
Wildclaws
Wildclaws
Finished up the bogsneak primaries! Just to refresh my creative muscles, I'm gonna move on to coatls for a bit before finishing up the rest of the bogsneak genes. I find coatls are easier to work with.
Finished up the bogsneak primaries! Just to refresh my creative muscles, I'm gonna move on to coatls for a bit before finishing up the rest of the bogsneak genes. I find coatls are easier to work with.
Added some coatls! they used to be my go-to breed since they wear the bright xyz colors I prefer well. Recently though, with a bunch of lair purges, I've gotten rid of most of mine, because I seemed to have a lot of them that looked good but not great. Hopefully I can get some ideas from this for more to add to my lair.
Added some coatls! they used to be my go-to breed since they wear the bright xyz colors I prefer well. Recently though, with a bunch of lair purges, I've gotten rid of most of mine, because I seemed to have a lot of them that looked good but not great. Hopefully I can get some ideas from this for more to add to my lair.
1 2