Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [personal] Bonster's Various Challenges
1 2
Participating in...

1. Rainbow Road Challenge (post 2)
2. Long Drop Coli Challenge (post 3)
3. Breed Out the Ugly Challenge (post 4)

This is just for my own info, as I often forget to post updates in the actual threads, for past challenges I've done. So. This is neat. :D
Participating in...

1. Rainbow Road Challenge (post 2)
2. Long Drop Coli Challenge (post 3)
3. Breed Out the Ugly Challenge (post 4)

This is just for my own info, as I often forget to post updates in the actual threads, for past challenges I've done. So. This is neat. :D
10302021_banner.png
RAINBOW ROAD BREEDING CHALLENGE

Will try again at some point, probably.
RAINBOW ROAD BREEDING CHALLENGE

Will try again at some point, probably.
10302021_banner.png
[b][u][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1971573]LONG DROP COLISEUM CHALLENGE[/url][/u][/b] Notable loot will NOT include cheap battle stones or those money bag thingers. [quote=Sandswept Delta][b]Item to collect[/b]... [item=Dustbowl Ivy] How Many [i]Collected[/i]: 14 [b]Notable Drops[/b]... [item=Fan Scorpion] [item=] [item=] [item=] [item=] [item=] [item=] [item=] [item=] [item=] [item=] [item=] [item=] [item=] [item=] [item=] [item=Haste] [item=] [item=] [item=] [item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight] [item=] [item=] [item=] [item=] [item=] [item=] [i]Date Started[/i]: July 21, 2019 [i]Date Ended[/i]: [/quote] Due to Thundercrack Carnivale, I'ma adventure here until it's over. [quote=Thunderhead Savanna][b]Item to collect[/b]... [item=Manyleaves] How Many [i]Collected[/i]: 22 [b]Notable Drops[/b]... [item=Raptorik Wanderer] [item=Quillrunner] [item=Plainstrider Bard] [item=Golden Lionsnake] [item=Thunderstomp] [item=Magpie Sphinx] [item=Greattusk] [item=] [item=Bubbly Bisque Locket] [item=Nebula Starsilk Tailwrap] [item=] [item=] [item=] [item=] [item=] [item=] [item=] [item=] [item=] [item=] [item=Spire Hunter Chest] [item=Electric Core Chest] [item=] [item=] [item=] [item=] [item=] [i]Date Started[/i]: July 28, 2019 [i]Date Ended[/i]: [/quote] [b]Completed Venues[/b]: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2182944/2#post_39400394]Training Fields[/url] // [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2182944/2#post_39919512]Woodland Path[/url] // [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2182944/2#post_39598195]Scorched Forest[/url] // Sandswept Delta
LONG DROP COLISEUM CHALLENGE

Notable loot will NOT include cheap battle stones or those money bag thingers.
Sandswept Delta wrote:
Item to collect...
Dustbowl Ivy
How Many Collected: 14

Notable Drops...
Fan Scorpion

Haste
Vial of Hypnotic Sight

Date Started: July 21, 2019
Date Ended:

Due to Thundercrack Carnivale, I'ma adventure here until it's over.
Thunderhead Savanna wrote:
Item to collect...
Manyleaves
How Many Collected: 22

Notable Drops...
Raptorik Wanderer Quillrunner Plainstrider Bard Golden Lionsnake Thunderstomp Magpie Sphinx Greattusk
Bubbly Bisque Locket Nebula Starsilk Tailwrap

Spire Hunter Chest Electric Core Chest

Date Started: July 28, 2019
Date Ended:

Completed Venues: Training Fields // Woodland Path // Scorched Forest // Sandswept Delta
10302021_banner.png
BOTTLENECK CHALLENGE

The bottleneck challenge is a challenge where you start with 32 unrelated dragons.

You make 16 breeding pairs, and you breed them all.

In each nest, you choose only ONE offspring as an heir. Once you've chosen the offspring, you exalt the parents and the siblings. This process continues until you are left with one dragon.
BOTTLENECK CHALLENGE

The bottleneck challenge is a challenge where you start with 32 unrelated dragons.

You make 16 breeding pairs, and you breed them all.

In each nest, you choose only ONE offspring as an heir. Once you've chosen the offspring, you exalt the parents and the siblings. This process continues until you are left with one dragon.
10302021_banner.png
in case of more challenges
in case of more challenges
10302021_banner.png
or at least this many?
or at least this many?
10302021_banner.png
yeah finishing
yeah finishing
10302021_banner.png
out this
out this