Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The summer Challenge: Lair Completion
1 2 3
The summer Challenge:
Lair Completion

Do you have a lair filled with dragons that need lore, art, biography styling, leveling, apparel and genes?

Each day you will complete one dragon's biography. That is the challenge.

Challenge 1/3: Rules
  • You will start at the first dragon of your lair, then do the next and so on. If a dragon already have a complete biography, skip to the next one. You may of course do more than one dragon in a day, but don't deplete yourself or it won't be fun.
  • Each dragons must get the following in their biography:
    - Is this dragon a subspecies? If so, it should have the subspecies lore/description in its bio.
    - Is this dragon qualified as something else? Now comes the badges this dragon has earned.
    - What is this dragon's job? Personality? Main lore?
    - Is this dragon the "keeper of the wishlist" or something the like?
    - Training card. What venue is the goal for this dragon? Is it statted as mage/warrior? Show the stones/stats, and current level.
    - Side stories about this dragon, or interactions with other dragons. Who is the mate? Show the breeding card. Does it have anassigned familiar? Show it.
    - What does your dragon like to wear? Show off some of their favourite outfits!
    - Facts about the dragonlike owner history, gene/breed changes, name changes, leveling services and so on.
    - comments on this dragon from other users.
    - Art!
    - Credit. This is very important.
    - Add all the links that you can (in the text). Link to dragons that you have mentioned, artists, theme songs, legends, places and so on and you are done!
  • For dragons lacking in art: draw them yourself. It can be everything from a 2-min doodle in paint to a 3 hour masterpiece depending on your skills. As long as you are happy it's perfect.
  • In addition to finishing one dragon's biography you may also choose to level it or do other changes.
  • If you have come all the way trough your dragons - CONGRATS! Your dragons now have some awesome stories to tell! I'll make you a badge.

Challenge 2/3: Guidelines
  • Start with the first dragon and evaluate: what venue do I want this dragon to be in?
  • Think about using 30min in the coliseum each day until your dragon has reached the desired level.
  • Tincture and stat the dragon perfectly for that venue.
  • Then do the next dragon, and so on. By the end of this task you should have a lot of items and chests in your hoard.
  • So... none of your dragons are level 1, and they have all reached the level that you want? COOL! Your lair will never be attacked by the bestclans. I'll make you a badge.

Challenge 3/3: Guidelines
  • Now is the time to give your dragon the little extra: genes, breed changes, scatterscrolls, name changes. Move troughthe clan from the start to the back.
  • Earn money as you see fit: sell items, level fodder, sell art or adoptables and get rich enough to give your leveled bio-dragons what they deserve! This also includes getting whatever apparel your dragon needs.
  • What, you have completed your dragons in every way possible? IT CAN'T BE TRUE! Have a badge, you lucky hard worker. I guess your next task is to go buy a boolean? Hahahahaaaaa.....
The summer Challenge:
Lair Completion

Do you have a lair filled with dragons that need lore, art, biography styling, leveling, apparel and genes?

Each day you will complete one dragon's biography. That is the challenge.

Challenge 1/3: Rules
  • You will start at the first dragon of your lair, then do the next and so on. If a dragon already have a complete biography, skip to the next one. You may of course do more than one dragon in a day, but don't deplete yourself or it won't be fun.
  • Each dragons must get the following in their biography:
    - Is this dragon a subspecies? If so, it should have the subspecies lore/description in its bio.
    - Is this dragon qualified as something else? Now comes the badges this dragon has earned.
    - What is this dragon's job? Personality? Main lore?
    - Is this dragon the "keeper of the wishlist" or something the like?
    - Training card. What venue is the goal for this dragon? Is it statted as mage/warrior? Show the stones/stats, and current level.
    - Side stories about this dragon, or interactions with other dragons. Who is the mate? Show the breeding card. Does it have anassigned familiar? Show it.
    - What does your dragon like to wear? Show off some of their favourite outfits!
    - Facts about the dragonlike owner history, gene/breed changes, name changes, leveling services and so on.
    - comments on this dragon from other users.
    - Art!
    - Credit. This is very important.
    - Add all the links that you can (in the text). Link to dragons that you have mentioned, artists, theme songs, legends, places and so on and you are done!
  • For dragons lacking in art: draw them yourself. It can be everything from a 2-min doodle in paint to a 3 hour masterpiece depending on your skills. As long as you are happy it's perfect.
  • In addition to finishing one dragon's biography you may also choose to level it or do other changes.
  • If you have come all the way trough your dragons - CONGRATS! Your dragons now have some awesome stories to tell! I'll make you a badge.

Challenge 2/3: Guidelines
  • Start with the first dragon and evaluate: what venue do I want this dragon to be in?
  • Think about using 30min in the coliseum each day until your dragon has reached the desired level.
  • Tincture and stat the dragon perfectly for that venue.
  • Then do the next dragon, and so on. By the end of this task you should have a lot of items and chests in your hoard.
  • So... none of your dragons are level 1, and they have all reached the level that you want? COOL! Your lair will never be attacked by the bestclans. I'll make you a badge.

Challenge 3/3: Guidelines
  • Now is the time to give your dragon the little extra: genes, breed changes, scatterscrolls, name changes. Move troughthe clan from the start to the back.
  • Earn money as you see fit: sell items, level fodder, sell art or adoptables and get rich enough to give your leveled bio-dragons what they deserve! This also includes getting whatever apparel your dragon needs.
  • What, you have completed your dragons in every way possible? IT CAN'T BE TRUE! Have a badge, you lucky hard worker. I guess your next task is to go buy a boolean? Hahahahaaaaa.....
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
Next challenges:

Gotta Swap'em All
Collect all the Swipp-items that you don't have yet. This is the challenge.

Guidelines:
  • Find out what items you need to get from gathering only. Map out what elements you need to gather each item in and coordinate them. Try to get them - each day until you have them.
  • Set up a map of what items you need from the coliseum and how many you need. Start with the lowest level venue and play until you have the items that you need.
  • Wait for Swipp to stack your stuff or find an alternative Swipp in the forums.
  • Oh, you have swapped'em allready? LUCKY! I'll make you a badge.

Like a Witch
Brew all the Baldwin-items that you don't have yet. This is the challenge.

Guidelines:
  • Find out what items you need to get from gathering only. Map out what elements you need to gather each item in and coordinate them. Try to get them - each day until you have them.
  • Set up a map of what items you need from the coliseum and how many you need. Start with the lowest level venue and play until you have the items that you need.
  • brew or buy the remaining brewing materials that you need (goo, sludges, etc.).
  • Get money in any way: sell items, level fodder, sell art or adoptables.
  • Brew those items!
  • Brew 5 green goo, 5 green ooze, 8 green sludge, 7 grey slime and 7 copper muck to be ready for the next festival.
  • Oh, you are ALL DONE?!?! You really are a witch worthy. I'll make you a badge.

Rhodeo
Collect all available familiars. This is the challenge.

Guidelines:
  • Find out what familiars you need to get from gathering only. Map out what elements you need to gather each item in and coordinate them. Try to get them - each day until you have them.
  • Set up a list of what familiars you need from the coliseum. Start with the lowest level venue and play until you have them! This will take ages unless you have my sister's luck. Ok, it will take ages even then.
  • Buy those gem familiars.
  • Contact a DOM shoppe for those expensive treasure familiars. Trust me, a DOM shoppe is worth it (unless your flight have DOM, duh).
  • HOW MUCH FOOD DO THEY EAT? Your storage must me dwindling fast... I'll make you a badge, I'm all out of sandwitches.

Your own Fairy Godmother
Get all your wishlist items. This is the challenge.

Guidelines:
  • By now you should only be missing coliseum and marketplace items.
  • Set up a list of what apparel/items you need from the coliseum. Start with the lowest level venue and play until you have them! This will take ages unless you have my sister's luck. Ok, it will take ages even then.
  • Buy those gem items or trade for them.
  • Buy the cheaper treasure marketplace apparel.
  • Contact a DOM shoppe to buy the more expensive items like vistas.

• You have grown up so much! I'M SO PROUD! Go make yourself a badge.
Next challenges:

Gotta Swap'em All
Collect all the Swipp-items that you don't have yet. This is the challenge.

Guidelines:
  • Wait for Swipp to stack your stuff or find an alternative Swipp in the forums.
  • Oh, you have swapped'em allready? LUCKY! I'll make you a badge.

Like a Witch
Brew all the Baldwin-items that you don't have yet. This is the challenge.

Guidelines:
  • brew or buy the remaining brewing materials that you need (goo, sludges, etc.).
  • Get money in any way: sell items, level fodder, sell art or adoptables.
  • Brew those items!
  • Brew 5 green goo, 5 green ooze, 8 green sludge, 7 grey slime and 7 copper muck to be ready for the next festival.
  • Oh, you are ALL DONE?!?! You really are a witch worthy. I'll make you a badge.

Rhodeo
Collect all available familiars. This is the challenge.

Guidelines:
  • Find out what familiars you need to get from gathering only. Map out what elements you need to gather each item in and coordinate them. Try to get them - each day until you have them.
  • Set up a list of what familiars you need from the coliseum. Start with the lowest level venue and play until you have them! This will take ages unless you have my sister's luck. Ok, it will take ages even then.
  • Buy those gem familiars.
  • Contact a DOM shoppe for those expensive treasure familiars. Trust me, a DOM shoppe is worth it (unless your flight have DOM, duh).
  • HOW MUCH FOOD DO THEY EAT? Your storage must me dwindling fast... I'll make you a badge, I'm all out of sandwitches.

Your own Fairy Godmother
Get all your wishlist items. This is the challenge.

Guidelines:
  • By now you should only be missing coliseum and marketplace items.
  • Set up a list of what apparel/items you need from the coliseum. Start with the lowest level venue and play until you have them! This will take ages unless you have my sister's luck. Ok, it will take ages even then.
  • Buy those gem items or trade for them.
  • Buy the cheaper treasure marketplace apparel.
  • Contact a DOM shoppe to buy the more expensive items like vistas.

• You have grown up so much! I'M SO PROUD! Go make yourself a badge.
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
To-do-list:

- adoptable
- one more adoptable
- accent
- one more accent
- "dress-up contests" (beauty contests with themes like colours, flights, cute/tough/cool/beauty/smart, warrior, royalty, seasons, etc)
- challenges
To-do-list:

- adoptable
- one more adoptable
- accent
- one more accent
- "dress-up contests" (beauty contests with themes like colours, flights, cute/tough/cool/beauty/smart, warrior, royalty, seasons, etc)
- challenges
The summer Challenge: [b]Lair Completion[/b] part 1 Day 1 complete [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14127858] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/141279/14127858_350.png[/img] [/url] Day 2 work in progress [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21405867] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/214059/21405867_350.png[/img] [/url]
The summer Challenge: Lair Completion part 1

Day 1 complete

14127858_350.png

Day 2 work in progress

21405867_350.png
1 2 3