Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WCS] Aquatic Artisans (OVER)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Hydria
I'm finishing up my scoring today, sorry everything has been delayed! I've had a couple rough days health-wise, but it's cleared up today.
@Hydria
I'm finishing up my scoring today, sorry everything has been delayed! I've had a couple rough days health-wise, but it's cleared up today.
nanofrSIG_zpsar4b8gpo.png
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif
I need to stay home so I can finish these! Grr!

(If I didn't have a responsibility to this or anything else, I would've been home all week. :P )
I need to stay home so I can finish these! Grr!

(If I didn't have a responsibility to this or anything else, I would've been home all week. :P )
Animated%20Lauren-sm_zpswflpqod1.pngSleeping%20Meroe_zpsgdmhbnxs.gifmaGQFx6.png
I've done three already this morning...I'm going to scream if I can't stay home and finish...
294gnkn.jpg
I've done three already this morning...I'm going to scream if I can't stay home and finish...
294gnkn.jpg
@WitchyWriter It's fine! Take your time if need be~
@WitchyWriter It's fine! Take your time if need be~
waterfull.png
@Hydria This is my first day staying home since Monday. Of course I'm ready to scream! xD :P
@Hydria This is my first day staying home since Monday. Of course I'm ready to scream! xD :P
My votes are tallied and in @Hydria's PM box.

Good luck, everyone!
My votes are tallied and in @Hydria's PM box.

Good luck, everyone!
@Hanelli @JetFeather @Origamer @Amaranth41 @Rocwylde @Siennia @Lenox @SocklessWonder @Feorin @Fabro @Paintminion @CasuallySleepy @Sylphiette @Xarina @ThePurple @Andreaissy @Lundlaeva @Pennifeather @Dawnsong

Winners

First Place: "Unnamable" by Xarina
Second: @SilverWinter for their turtle
Third: "Drift Glass" by @Vizivoir

Edge of the sea: "Sunlight" by Fabro
Creature Feature: CasuallySleepy's Jellyfish
The Floating City: Andreaissy's untitled piece
Fishermen's Fiends: "Sirenarum" by Fabro
The Depths: Dawnsong's Jellyfish
Rainbow Reef: "Conservation" by @RiseAndShine
Wild Card: "Oh Yes, the Mighty Dragon" by @WorldOfOurOwn

A huge thank you to everyone who entered! I hope everyone had a great Wavecrest Saturnalia! I'll be sending out prizes soon.

And an additional mention to the two judges out of the intended five that actually came to judge: @WitchyWriter and @Bibliomancer !
@Hanelli @JetFeather @Origamer @Amaranth41 @Rocwylde @Siennia @Lenox @SocklessWonder @Feorin @Fabro @Paintminion @CasuallySleepy @Sylphiette @Xarina @ThePurple @Andreaissy @Lundlaeva @Pennifeather @Dawnsong

Winners

First Place: "Unnamable" by Xarina
Second: @SilverWinter for their turtle
Third: "Drift Glass" by @Vizivoir

Edge of the sea: "Sunlight" by Fabro
Creature Feature: CasuallySleepy's Jellyfish
The Floating City: Andreaissy's untitled piece
Fishermen's Fiends: "Sirenarum" by Fabro
The Depths: Dawnsong's Jellyfish
Rainbow Reef: "Conservation" by @RiseAndShine
Wild Card: "Oh Yes, the Mighty Dragon" by @WorldOfOurOwn

A huge thank you to everyone who entered! I hope everyone had a great Wavecrest Saturnalia! I'll be sending out prizes soon.

And an additional mention to the two judges out of the intended five that actually came to judge: @WitchyWriter and @Bibliomancer !
waterfull.png
Congratulations to the winners!
Congratulations to the winners!
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@Hydria *gasp* I won?

*cheers for all entrants* You guys, I loved reading/looking at your work. This was an A+++ contest, and thanks to everyone who judged and put this together! This is the first time I've decided to really do the holiday events, and Water Flight made it fantastic. :D
@Hydria *gasp* I won?

*cheers for all entrants* You guys, I loved reading/looking at your work. This was an A+++ contest, and thanks to everyone who judged and put this together! This is the first time I've decided to really do the holiday events, and Water Flight made it fantastic. :D
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
@Xarina As I said before--you're fantastic and should be writing books so I can read them! <3

*big hug and much applause*
@Xarina As I said before--you're fantastic and should be writing books so I can read them! <3

*big hug and much applause*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10