Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ]Winners! Lost and Found
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Take it easy, thank you for doing this! <3
Take it easy, thank you for doing this! <3
Please, take all the time you need! Anticipation is half the fun!
Please, take all the time you need! Anticipation is half the fun!
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
[center][size=7][size=7][font=Papyrus][color=00a651] Thank you![/color][/font][/size] [/size][/center] Thank you all so much for your patience, and your participation! This was a really fun event to run, and I am hoping to run it next Mistral Jamboree as well! Hopefully it won't take as long for me to wrap it up next time! @Kookaburra @Juri01 @Rulanir @heartcrusher1 @Sadrain @Delcat A special thank you for your kind words <3 If there was a typo in your sheet, so long as I could figure out what the missing value was from the rest of the information, I filled in or corrected the row, and counted it in your total. Feel free to check the attached sheets if you think there was a mistake on my end, and I'll check it over with you! Scoring is based off of point value, so even if two players found the same number of items, it is possible for them to have different scores. [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EAH9bXVXepNdbqxbfOQf9lDib5pd_eVmQ8AfsdSyV7M/edit?usp=sharing]Link to master spreadsheet[/url] [b]Some metrics![/b] A total of 100 items were hidden! We had: 25 scrolls 25 vase 11 runes 10 dolls 10 chests 5 sprites We had 22 people hiding items (one person was given only one to hide) We had a total of 55 players send in spreadsheets Of those 55, 53 filled in their spreadsheets at least a little. The total number of found items came up to 2355!!! (This has many, many duplicates of course) The collective point total came to 7519! [center][size=7][size=7][font=Papyrus][color=00a651] Winners![/color][/font][/size] [/size][/center] Congratulations to @Sadrain for finding 95 items, earning a score of 322 ponts! In second place with 88 items and 287 points is @KalynaAnne! And in third is @pudgeSnail with 79 items and 262 points! So our full list of prize pack winners is: 1.@Sadrain 2.@KalynaAnne 3.@pudgeSnail 4. @Rulanir 5. @Eliss 6. @Catsy01 7.@SunstonePhoenix 8. @chatoyant 9. @Hinumi 10. @Katelle 11. @MystRunner 12. @Katsuokai 13.@Juri01 14. @StarriannaFlare 15. @sgkat 16.@Clarax 17.@Melova 18.@Emmy182 19.@Fabro 20.@Tarany @Restless, you found 2 items for a total of 17 points and @brain4puzzles you found 7 items that added to 11 points. You both get a secret bonus prize! (lowest 2 scores of spreadsheets actually filled out) Each of you will get a stack of [item=salt]x99! The way prizes work is this: Each player listed makes a list of unclaimed prizepacks as long as their place in the order. (For example, Sadrian, you just pick your prize, and pudgeSnail, you make a list of three items, 1 being the prize pack you want most, and three being your last pick. All of our winners will have until rollover Sunday night to post their picks since it took me so long to get results up. If you don't post your list by then, you will be moved to the bottom of the list. After that, you will have 24 hours to post your picks. If there is still no list by then, the prize will go to someone else. In addition to prize packs, everyone who participated will be sent a token of thanks for helping Thistledown and Gailla look for the missing items! They appreciate all your hard work. I will be sending these out over the next few days. ------------------------ If you have a moment, consider filling out this feedback survey! It isn't very long, and all questions are optional! If you add your username and ID, you will receive an extra little thank-you! This is the place for comments, questions, constructive criticism, and suggestions for future events and how we can improve! [b][url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDrWzs3j9sLuKB_JduX_CfoeR_v7-HUwTTSwne-qBeoQlA_w/viewform?usp=sf_link]LINK TO FEEDBACK SURVEY[/url][/b] [b]Badge time! [/b] If you participated in any way, or volunteered, you can grab this badge! [img]http://i.imgur.com/PTveXEY.png[/img] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2144224/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/PTveXEY.png[/img][/url][/code] [size=1] @Sukio @Somethinggetrekt @Rulanir @Tarany @KalynaAnne @hazy @TsukiShiro @Eialyne @Ninjacatblue @Sekope @justChimeric @arashiyama @Katsuokai @Hinumi @Ellapinky @Delcat @Gender @Phooka @Juri01 @Nighttyger @AthenaCorvus @WillowRaven @Kookaburra @Saraceaser @Catsy01 @ArouraBorialice @Ribbons @Jetfeather @beargirl1393 @sgkat @TheInkheart @MLSmith995 @UniqueZephlyn @dawnsong @Sadrain @Emmy182 @Melova @heartcrusher1 @Houtori @Darthiel @Lasreaine @Tyta @MystRunner @Hkomygf @Elysadie @chinchillas @KatelleSadrain @pudgeSnail @Eliss @SunstonePhoenix @chatoyant @Clarax @StarriannaFlare @Fabro @pedroinboxfort @brain4puzzles @Elysiuhm @Depreciation @melisont @Dragonia @Draconequis @PiecesOSky @kazukira @Zenhugz @silverdrake @Undermom @Inahetalian @Restless @Amyatzu @Agrina @aly922 @Amariel @Andasax @argylion @BettaFishy @briteoctopus @Camy @Cashew @casuallySleepy @L1BR4 @LaraAelric @Lyncina @Ookamiotoko @Selah @Dragon dawn @SerenityBreeze @tarshaan @TigerFestival @WanderingTurtle[/size] All volunteers and donors! Thank you so much, we could not have done this without you! You guys can grab the badge as well, and will receive a thank-you prize. You are now clear to take down hidden items! (If you want to keep them around or put them somewhere else, you can do that too!)
Thank you!

Thank you all so much for your patience, and your participation! This was a really fun event to run, and I am hoping to run it next Mistral Jamboree as well! Hopefully it won't take as long for me to wrap it up next time!
@Kookaburra @Juri01 @Rulanir @heartcrusher1 @Sadrain @Delcat A special thank you for your kind words <3

If there was a typo in your sheet, so long as I could figure out what the missing value was from the rest of the information, I filled in or corrected the row, and counted it in your total. Feel free to check the attached sheets if you think there was a mistake on my end, and I'll check it over with you! Scoring is based off of point value, so even if two players found the same number of items, it is possible for them to have different scores.

Link to master spreadsheet

Some metrics!

A total of 100 items were hidden!
We had:
25 scrolls
25 vase
11 runes
10 dolls
10 chests
5 sprites

We had 22 people hiding items (one person was given only one to hide)

We had a total of 55 players send in spreadsheets

Of those 55, 53 filled in their spreadsheets at least a little.

The total number of found items came up to 2355!!! (This has many, many duplicates of course)

The collective point total came to 7519!

Winners!

Congratulations to @Sadrain for finding 95 items, earning a score of 322 ponts!

In second place with 88 items and 287 points is @KalynaAnne! And in third is @pudgeSnail with 79 items and 262 points!

So our full list of prize pack winners is:
1.@Sadrain
2.@KalynaAnne
3.@pudgeSnail
4. @Rulanir
5. @Eliss
6. @Catsy01
7.@SunstonePhoenix
8. @chatoyant
9. @Hinumi
10. @Katelle
11. @MystRunner
12. @Katsuokai
13.@Juri01
14. @StarriannaFlare
15. @sgkat
16.@Clarax
17.@Melova
18.@Emmy182
19.@Fabro
20.@Tarany

@Restless, you found 2 items for a total of 17 points and @brain4puzzles you found 7 items that added to 11 points. You both get a secret bonus prize! (lowest 2 scores of spreadsheets actually filled out)
Each of you will get a stack of Salt x99!

The way prizes work is this: Each player listed makes a list of unclaimed prizepacks as long as their place in the order. (For example, Sadrian, you just pick your prize, and pudgeSnail, you make a list of three items, 1 being the prize pack you want most, and three being your last pick.

All of our winners will have until rollover Sunday night to post their picks since it took me so long to get results up. If you don't post your list by then, you will be moved to the bottom of the list. After that, you will have 24 hours to post your picks. If there is still no list by then, the prize will go to someone else.

In addition to prize packs, everyone who participated will be sent a token of thanks for helping Thistledown and Gailla look for the missing items! They appreciate all your hard work. I will be sending these out over the next few days.

If you have a moment, consider filling out this feedback survey! It isn't very long, and all questions are optional! If you add your username and ID, you will receive an extra little thank-you! This is the place for comments, questions, constructive criticism, and suggestions for future events and how we can improve!

LINK TO FEEDBACK SURVEY

Badge time!
If you participated in any way, or volunteered, you can grab this badge!
PTveXEY.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2144224/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/PTveXEY.png[/img][/url]

@Sukio @Somethinggetrekt @Rulanir @Tarany @KalynaAnne @hazy @TsukiShiro @Eialyne @Ninjacatblue @Sekope @justChimeric @arashiyama @Katsuokai @Hinumi @Ellapinky @Delcat @Gender @Phooka @Juri01 @Nighttyger @AthenaCorvus @WillowRaven @Kookaburra @Saraceaser @Catsy01 @ArouraBorialice @Ribbons @Jetfeather @beargirl1393 @sgkat @TheInkheart @MLSmith995 @UniqueZephlyn @dawnsong @Sadrain @Emmy182 @Melova @heartcrusher1 @Houtori @Darthiel @Lasreaine @Tyta @MystRunner @Hkomygf @Elysadie @chinchillas @KatelleSadrain @pudgeSnail @Eliss @SunstonePhoenix @chatoyant @Clarax @StarriannaFlare @Fabro @pedroinboxfort @brain4puzzles @Elysiuhm @Depreciation @melisont @Dragonia @Draconequis @PiecesOSky @kazukira @Zenhugz @silverdrake @Undermom @Inahetalian @Restless @Amyatzu @Agrina @aly922 @Amariel @Andasax @argylion @BettaFishy @briteoctopus @Camy @Cashew @casuallySleepy @L1BR4 @LaraAelric @Lyncina @Ookamiotoko @Selah @Dragon dawn @SerenityBreeze @tarshaan @TigerFestival @WanderingTurtle

All volunteers and donors! Thank you so much, we could not have done this without you! You guys can grab the badge as well, and will receive a thank-you prize. You are now clear to take down hidden items! (If you want to keep them around or put them somewhere else, you can do that too!)

TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
@ThisOneIsBlue

Had a blast playing. Thank you for putting it on!

1- Whispers of Past Days
2- Wind Thanks You
3- Found Friends
4- Found Friends Continued
5- An Extra Set of Eyes
6- Maybe the Real Treasure is the Friends We Made Along the Way
7- Literal Treasure is Nice
8- Some *See* Food
9- This is Hungry Work
10- Maybe a Bird's Eye View Would Help
11- Sham Bear, Sham Bear, What Do You See
@ThisOneIsBlue

Had a blast playing. Thank you for putting it on!

1- Whispers of Past Days
2- Wind Thanks You
3- Found Friends
4- Found Friends Continued
5- An Extra Set of Eyes
6- Maybe the Real Treasure is the Friends We Made Along the Way
7- Literal Treasure is Nice
8- Some *See* Food
9- This is Hungry Work
10- Maybe a Bird's Eye View Would Help
11- Sham Bear, Sham Bear, What Do You See
GNU: Terry Pratchett
IaWAzbD.pngALUZZqg.pngtumblr_inline_nwq2seL90g1r3h1o8_540.pngtumblr_inline_nj6eplzKc21r3h1o8.pngtumblr_inline_nuf0jfLw8D1r3h1o8_540.png
9g0BXbt.gif
Awww, i almost made it to the 3rd place! (im gonna admit the last day i was a little lazy)
thanks a lot for this fun game. Hope to find it on next jamboree ^^

1- Found Friends
2- Found Friends Continued
3- Wind Thanks You
4 - Whispers of Past Days
5- Found Friends 3: The Return of the Talking Plants!
6 - Maybe the Real Treasure is the Friends We Made Along the Way
7- Maybe a Bird's Eye View Would Help
8 - That looks... familiar
9-Sham Bear, Sham Bear, What Do You See?
Awww, i almost made it to the 3rd place! (im gonna admit the last day i was a little lazy)
thanks a lot for this fun game. Hope to find it on next jamboree ^^

1- Found Friends
2- Found Friends Continued
3- Wind Thanks You
4 - Whispers of Past Days
5- Found Friends 3: The Return of the Talking Plants!
6 - Maybe the Real Treasure is the Friends We Made Along the Way
7- Maybe a Bird's Eye View Would Help
8 - That looks... familiar
9-Sham Bear, Sham Bear, What Do You See?
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
Well since I am the last one maybe I just take whatever is left over? :P
I really loved the game and I should be more active about it next year, it was a lot of fun.
Well since I am the last one maybe I just take whatever is left over? :P
I really loved the game and I should be more active about it next year, it was a lot of fun.
my40phJ.pngYRz6M4x.pngvOp94Cw.png
@ThisOneIsBlue

Woot! I didn't expect to win anything, so this was a nice surprise. :D

1. Found Family
2. Into The Wind
3. Wind Thanks You
4. Whispers of Past Days
5. Get Your Eyes Checked
6. An Extra Set of Eyes
7. Maybe a Bird's Eye View Would
8. Maybe the Real Treasure is the Friends We Made Along the Way
9. Literal Treasure is Nice Too
10. That looks... familiar
11. Found Friends
12. Found Friends 3: The Return of the Talking Plants!

Thank you for running this event! :)
@ThisOneIsBlue

Woot! I didn't expect to win anything, so this was a nice surprise. :D

1. Found Family
2. Into The Wind
3. Wind Thanks You
4. Whispers of Past Days
5. Get Your Eyes Checked
6. An Extra Set of Eyes
7. Maybe a Bird's Eye View Would
8. Maybe the Real Treasure is the Friends We Made Along the Way
9. Literal Treasure is Nice Too
10. That looks... familiar
11. Found Friends
12. Found Friends 3: The Return of the Talking Plants!

Thank you for running this event! :)
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
nice! i didn't place badly for someone who only noticed that this event existed on the last day

1. Found Family
2. Into The Wind
3. Wind Thanks You
4. Found Friends
5. Some *See* Food
6. Not What We Were Looking For, But...
7. This is Hungry Work
8. Get Your Eyes Checked
nice! i didn't place badly for someone who only noticed that this event existed on the last day

1. Found Family
2. Into The Wind
3. Wind Thanks You
4. Found Friends
5. Some *See* Food
6. Not What We Were Looking For, But...
7. This is Hungry Work
8. Get Your Eyes Checked
fzww6al.png
oh, wow. I seriously didn't expect to win anything to be honest. But yay! I won something! It was nice playing ^^

1. Into The Wind
2. Level 15 Unstatted Windy Dragon4.
3. Wind Thanks You
4. Found Friends Continued
5. Whispers of Past Days
6. Maybe a Bird's Eye View Would Help
7. That looks... familiar
8. Found Friends 3: The Return of the Talking Plants!
9. Maybe the Real Treasure is the Friends We Made Along the Way
10. Literal Treasure is Nice Too wrote
11. Not What We Were Looking For, But...
12. Found Friends
13. This is Hungry Work
14. An Extra Set of Eyes
15. Get Your Eyes Checked
16. Some *See* Food
17. Sham Bear, Sham Bear, What Do You See?
oh, wow. I seriously didn't expect to win anything to be honest. But yay! I won something! It was nice playing ^^

1. Into The Wind
2. Level 15 Unstatted Windy Dragon4.
3. Wind Thanks You
4. Found Friends Continued
5. Whispers of Past Days
6. Maybe a Bird's Eye View Would Help
7. That looks... familiar
8. Found Friends 3: The Return of the Talking Plants!
9. Maybe the Real Treasure is the Friends We Made Along the Way
10. Literal Treasure is Nice Too wrote
11. Not What We Were Looking For, But...
12. Found Friends
13. This is Hungry Work
14. An Extra Set of Eyes
15. Get Your Eyes Checked
16. Some *See* Food
17. Sham Bear, Sham Bear, What Do You See?
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
1. Found Family
2. Into the Wind
3. That looks... familiar
4. Maybe the real treasure is the friends we made
5. Level 15 Unstatted Windy Dragon
6. Wind thanks to you
7. Get your eyes checked
1. Found Family
2. Into the Wind
3. That looks... familiar