Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ17] Story Contest (Finished)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
@Fabro Yes, all works submitted need to be new. Old works are not allowed to be submitted.
@Fabro Yes, all works submitted need to be new. Old works are not allowed to be submitted.
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
@RaikuKawisa oops, forgot the ping!

Author: Phooka
ID: 22122
Category: 100 word challenge
Entry: Shards

I'm fairly proud of how this one turned out, plus, my first draft just so happened to be the exact right word count! I thought that was neat~
@RaikuKawisa oops, forgot the ping!

Author: Phooka
ID: 22122
Category: 100 word challenge
Entry: Shards

I'm fairly proud of how this one turned out, plus, my first draft just so happened to be the exact right word count! I thought that was neat~
5VAXjaj.pngFFpBIKI.pngjKoaviz.png
@Phooka Thank you for your entry :3
@Phooka Thank you for your entry :3
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
@raikukawisa

Oh um, by the way, the info link for the wind subspecies seems to be broken! I thought I should let you know.
@raikukawisa

Oh um, by the way, the info link for the wind subspecies seems to be broken! I thought I should let you know.
Thanks @phooka
Thanks @phooka
@Phooka It opened just fine mor me... because its in the Wind Flight Forums facepalm
@Phooka It opened just fine mor me... because its in the Wind Flight Forums facepalm
Changed it to a public forum linked so it should work now
Changed it to a public forum linked so it should work now
Heh, I wondered if that might be the problem. Thank you!
Heh, I wondered if that might be the problem. Thank you!
@RaikuKawisa [b]Author:[/b] JelloPudding [b]ID Number:[/b] 254429 [b]Category:[/b] Tales on the Wind Winnona, The Kite Spirit [Link redacted 01/21/2021] Actually wrote this for one of my dragons! Plus she holds the clan's record for longest lore (over twice as long as my second-longest lore) so I'm really proud of this piece ; w; [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32969098] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/329691/32969098_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@RaikuKawisa
Author: JelloPudding
ID Number: 254429
Category: Tales on the Wind
Winnona, The Kite Spirit [Link redacted 01/21/2021]

Actually wrote this for one of my dragons! Plus she holds the clan's record for longest lore (over twice as long as my second-longest lore) so I'm really proud of this piece ; w;
My Wishlist
Check out my big Cloud Serpent Fandragon project!
[S/T] Apparel Cleanout!
@jellopudding your story has been entered :3
@jellopudding your story has been entered :3
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17