Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ17] Story Contest (Finished)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@RaikuKawisa yes please
@RaikuKawisa yes please
boIu4p9.png
@RaikuKawisa pinglist please! I can't wait to get writing.
@RaikuKawisa pinglist please! I can't wait to get writing.
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
@RaikuKawisa Oh I just realized I had a question! I have a short pokemon fic that I wrote recently that I would consider using for the free writing category. It's my own interpretation of some events in-game and I used some text from in-game journals to add more backstory to what's happening. Would that be okay to use or no? Not sure if you'd count that as plagiarism or not.
@RaikuKawisa Oh I just realized I had a question! I have a short pokemon fic that I wrote recently that I would consider using for the free writing category. It's my own interpretation of some events in-game and I used some text from in-game journals to add more backstory to what's happening. Would that be okay to use or no? Not sure if you'd count that as plagiarism or not.
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
@dividedAnimus As long as the game counts under Flight Rising's Terms of Service, you are good to submit. However, I'm not sure if its plagerism until i see the story.
@dividedAnimus As long as the game counts under Flight Rising's Terms of Service, you are good to submit. However, I'm not sure if its plagerism until i see the story.
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
@raikukawisa pinglist please? Can't wait to get started!
@raikukawisa pinglist please? Can't wait to get started!
more permas in my hibden!
fandragon list
@RaikuKawisa

Pinglist please! Also: other than Journey to the Jamboree and Tales on the Wind, are the other three categories allowed to be non-FR? (It's pretty obvious with Freestyle, but so much with the other two. ^^")
@RaikuKawisa

Pinglist please! Also: other than Journey to the Jamboree and Tales on the Wind, are the other three categories allowed to be non-FR? (It's pretty obvious with Freestyle, but so much with the other two. ^^")
If you buy dragons from me to exalt, please name them first!
T5sUJyn.png
@Nighttyger as long as they meet the requirements they can, though keeping it based on FR is preferred.
@Nighttyger as long as they meet the requirements they can, though keeping it based on FR is preferred.
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
@RaikuKawisa
Author: Fabro
ID Number: 179836
Category: Windy Words
Entry: Longing

Eh, don't feel like editing anymore :P Also, I think I used explorations instead of exploration, is that alright?
@RaikuKawisa
Author: Fabro
ID Number: 179836
Category: Windy Words
Entry: Longing

Eh, don't feel like editing anymore :P Also, I think I used explorations instead of exploration, is that alright?
more permas in my hibden!
fandragon list
@Fabro Different tenses/plurality (is that a word? it is now) are fine.
@Fabro Different tenses/plurality (is that a word? it is now) are fine.
@RaikuKawisa
Author: dividedAnimus
ID Number: 94453
Category: 100 Word Challenge
Entry: Mountain Air

First entry! And a bit of practice for a story I'd like to write.
@RaikuKawisa
Author: dividedAnimus
ID Number: 94453
Category: 100 Word Challenge
Entry: Mountain Air

First entry! And a bit of practice for a story I'd like to write.
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17