Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | All Unhatched Eggs!
1 2
I'm looking to collect all eleven of the unhatched eggs for my birthday in a few months. The reason I started this is because today I had some fantastic luck in Scavenging and got not one but two eggs! So now I want to collect all of them for this coming July.

I will also be buying eggs at 120KT each. Yes, this is lower than LAH, but if anyone would be willing to sell eggs for this price I thank you in advance!

Currently: Buying/Saving
Treasure Saved: 10KT

Plague - collected!
Fire -
Light - collected!
Wind - collected!
Nature -
Lightning - collected!
Water - collected!
Shadow - collected!
Ice - collected!
Earth -
Arcane - collected!
I'm looking to collect all eleven of the unhatched eggs for my birthday in a few months. The reason I started this is because today I had some fantastic luck in Scavenging and got not one but two eggs! So now I want to collect all of them for this coming July.

I will also be buying eggs at 120KT each. Yes, this is lower than LAH, but if anyone would be willing to sell eggs for this price I thank you in advance!

Currently: Buying/Saving
Treasure Saved: 10KT

Plague - collected!
Fire -
Light - collected!
Wind - collected!
Nature -
Lightning - collected!
Water - collected!
Shadow - collected!
Ice - collected!
Earth -
Arcane - collected!
Just in case :)
Just in case :)
And one more.
And one more.
@WingsOfLight
I have a Plague Egg I could sell you, as well as a Noc egg. I also have a lvl 17 cauldron, and would be happy to brew you a Bogsneak egg if you have the Mats and brewing cost. :)
@WingsOfLight
I have a Plague Egg I could sell you, as well as a Noc egg. I also have a lvl 17 cauldron, and would be happy to brew you a Bogsneak egg if you have the Mats and brewing cost. :)
On between 8-22 server time. If I don't respond, I'm asleep! XD
brewing.png
tumblr_onwju7SRmm1u8scv6o1_75sq.png My room is so full of books,
you'd need a library card to get in!
I belong to Anti-Socials Anonymous.
So far, we have yet to meet...
@WarriorMaiden
Would you take 120KT for the Plague Egg? At the moment I'm not after the Noc and Bog eggs, but who knows . . . maybe at some point in the future :)
@WarriorMaiden
Would you take 120KT for the Plague Egg? At the moment I'm not after the Noc and Bog eggs, but who knows . . . maybe at some point in the future :)
@WingsOfLight
Absolutely! I'll set up a CR! :)
@WingsOfLight
Absolutely! I'll set up a CR! :)
On between 8-22 server time. If I don't respond, I'm asleep! XD
brewing.png
tumblr_onwju7SRmm1u8scv6o1_75sq.png My room is so full of books,
you'd need a library card to get in!
I belong to Anti-Socials Anonymous.
So far, we have yet to meet...
Saved enough to buy an egg!
Saved enough to buy an egg!
@Saturnia gonna check if I have any in my vault
@Saturnia gonna check if I have any in my vault
@WingsOfLight
Good luck! I've also got a similar goal for my birthday too, which is to collect two eggs of each type ^_^ I've got 17/22 of them eggs now :) When is your birthday?
@WingsOfLight
Good luck! I've also got a similar goal for my birthday too, which is to collect two eggs of each type ^_^ I've got 17/22 of them eggs now :) When is your birthday?
yv0mNts.png
@Stormheart208

Thank you! You're almost there, good luck with your eggs too :)
It's on the 4th of July, haha ;)
@Stormheart208

Thank you! You're almost there, good luck with your eggs too :)
It's on the 4th of July, haha ;)
1 2