Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | NorthWhiteWolf's Familiar Quest
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 89 90
Days Into Quest: 647-655 [b]New Familiar Status[/b] Since the last update I have acquired the last two of the new coloring contest baldwin familiars and half of the new treasure marketplace familiars. I now have 614 out of 635 familiars. [center][item=Aurora Pangolin][item=Blackline Bicorn Whale][item=Candy Cockatrice][item=Firefly Cockatrice][item=Golden Kitsune][item=Quartz Cockatrice][item=Watermelon Coleus Gecko][/center] [b]Coliseum Familiar Status[/b] I'm going to be jumping around venues to gather the materials needed for the new Swipp/Baldwin familiars. After that I will return to Rainsung Jungle and the Mire. Down below is a list of familiars that dropped since I last updated this thread. [center][item=Ashscale Ophiotaurus][item=Ashscale Ophiotaurus][item=Aspen Gall Dryad][item=Barkskin Watcher][item=Chillwind Harpy][item=Fiendcat][item=Firebelly Weaver][item=Firemane Manticore][item=Five-Toed Pilco][item=Flamescale Spearman][item=Flamecsale Venomcaster][item=Flora Cerdae][item=Flora Cerdae][item=Hulking Greatowl][item=Hulking Greatowl][item=Lilium Floron][item=Longneck Skirmisher][item=Maned Cerdae][item=Moonlight Fungi][item=Myosotis Fox][item=Nightfall Imp][item=Ophiotaurus][item=Ophiotaurus][item=Ophiotaurus][item=Raptorik Ringmaster][item=Rosaline Strangler][item=Serthis Archivist][item=Serthis Archivist][item=Silver Springbok][item=Stormclaw Showman][item=Terra Tortoise][item=Ultraram][item=Venomtooth Pilco][item=Venomtooth Pilco][item=Venomtooth Pilco][item=Warcat Protector][/center] Other Good Loot [center][item=Berserker][item=Concentration][item=Meditate][item=Regeneration][item=Regeneration][item=Blooming Woodguard][item=Blooming Woodmask][item=Blooming Woodtreads][item=Toxophilite's Treads][/center] Goldenbeast: 81 Mantarune: 2 Molten Wartoad: 7 Roc Battles: 8 Wartoad: 5 Wave Sweeper: 1 [b]Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status[/b] Completed! (For now...) [b]Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status[/b] Down below is all of the familiars I have collected from regular chests. [center][item=Bluelight Chipskink][item=Poisonous Toridae][item=Sprangyroo][/center] [b]Retired/Gem Familiar Status[/b] I made 1,283G these past few days from selling 6 pieces of apparel, 13 familiars, 48 swipp/baldwin materials, 5 green sludge, and 2,400 pieces of food. Bone Fiend - 140,000G (AH) on Dec 24, 2017 Cog Frog - 200,000G (AH) on Jan 15, 2018 Golden Idol - 140,000G (AH) on Dec 17, 2017 Skycat - 165,000G (AH) on Jan 15, 2018 [b]Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status[/b] No new progress. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2121922]Link to Main Quest Post[/url] @CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX, @icseal
Days Into Quest: 647-655

New Familiar Status
Since the last update I have acquired the last two of the new coloring contest baldwin familiars and half of the new treasure marketplace familiars. I now have 614 out of 635 familiars.

Aurora Pangolin Blackline Bicorn Whale Candy Cockatrice Firefly Cockatrice Golden Kitsune Quartz Cockatrice Watermelon Coleus Gecko

Coliseum Familiar Status
I'm going to be jumping around venues to gather the materials needed for the new Swipp/Baldwin familiars. After that I will return to Rainsung Jungle and the Mire. Down below is a list of familiars that dropped since I last updated this thread.

Ashscale Ophiotaurus Ashscale Ophiotaurus Aspen Gall Dryad Barkskin Watcher Chillwind Harpy Fiendcat Firebelly Weaver Firemane Manticore Five-toed Pilco Flamescale Spearman Flora Cerdae Flora Cerdae Hulking Greatowl Hulking Greatowl Lilium Floron Longneck Skirmisher Maned Cerdae Moonlight Fungi Myosotis Fox Nightfall Imp Ophiotaurus Ophiotaurus Ophiotaurus Raptorik Ringmaster Rosaline Strangler Serthis Archivist Serthis Archivist Silver Springbok Stormclaw Showman Terra Tortoise Ultraram Venomtooth Pilco Venomtooth Pilco Venomtooth Pilco Warcat Protector

Other Good Loot

Berserker Concentration Meditate Regeneration Regeneration Blooming Woodguard Blooming Woodmask Blooming Woodtreads Toxophilite's Treads

Goldenbeast: 81
Mantarune: 2
Molten Wartoad: 7
Roc Battles: 8
Wartoad: 5
Wave Sweeper: 1

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Down below is all of the familiars I have collected from regular chests.

Bluelight Chipskink Poisonous Toridae Sprangyroo

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 1,283G these past few days from selling 6 pieces of apparel, 13 familiars, 48 swipp/baldwin materials, 5 green sludge, and 2,400 pieces of food.

Bone Fiend - 140,000G (AH) on Dec 24, 2017
Cog Frog - 200,000G (AH) on Jan 15, 2018
Golden Idol - 140,000G (AH) on Dec 17, 2017
Skycat - 165,000G (AH) on Jan 15, 2018

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX, @icseal

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
*gently steals the KS prices* ö3ö
*gently steals the KS prices* ö3ö
shop_banner.png
Days Into Quest: 656-662 [b]New Familiar Status[/b] Since the last update I have acquired 3 more of the treasure marketplace familiars, 1 of the new baldwin familiars, and the Wave Sweeper boss from the Kelp Beds. I now have 619 out of 635 familiars. [center][item=Buff Laced Cockatrice][item=Seaglass Swimmer][item=Silver Kitsune][item=Skycrest Bicorn][item=Wave Sweeper][/center] [b]Coliseum Familiar Status[/b] I've got all of the coliseum materials for the Swipp familiar trades and I've leveled up all of my current fodder dragons, so I am now back in the Rainsong Jungle on the hunt for the Goldenbeast. Down below is a list of familiars that dropped since I last updated this thread. [center][item=Abyss Striker][item=Abyss Striker][item=Mammertee][item=Mammertee][item=Maren Defender][item=Murkbottom Gull][item=Relic Eel][/center] Other Good Loot [center][item=Meditate][item=Scarlet Wooly Tail][item=Wavespun Tail Feathers][/center] Goldenbeast: 81 Mantarune: 6 Molten Wartoad: 9 Roc Battles: 8 Wartoad: 5 [b]Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status[/b] Completed! (For now...) Pinkerton gave me a Bumble. [center][item=Bumble][/center] [b]Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status[/b] I'm still missing 2 of the treasure marketplace familiars. [b]Retired/Gem Familiar Status[/b] I made 1,201G these past few days from selling 6 pieces of apparel, 11 familiars, 31 swipp/baldwin materials, 11 green sludge, 1 skin/accent, 99 health potions, and 2,880 pieces of food. Bone Fiend - 140,000G (AH) on Dec 24, 2017 Cog Frog - 200,000G (AH) on Jan 22, 2018 Golden Idol - 175,000G (AH) on Jan 22, 2017 Skycat - 165,000G (AH) on Jan 15, 2018 [b]Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status[/b] The Wave Sweeper has been removed. It dropped after a total of 13 battles while grinding for materials for one of the new swipp familiar trades. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2121922]Link to Main Quest Post[/url] @CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX, @icseal
Days Into Quest: 656-662

New Familiar Status
Since the last update I have acquired 3 more of the treasure marketplace familiars, 1 of the new baldwin familiars, and the Wave Sweeper boss from the Kelp Beds. I now have 619 out of 635 familiars.

Buff Laced Cockatrice Seaglass Swimmer Silver Kitsune Skycrest Bicorn Wave Sweeper

Coliseum Familiar Status
I've got all of the coliseum materials for the Swipp familiar trades and I've leveled up all of my current fodder dragons, so I am now back in the Rainsong Jungle on the hunt for the Goldenbeast. Down below is a list of familiars that dropped since I last updated this thread.

Abyss Striker Abyss Striker Mammertee Mammertee Maren Defender Murkbottom Gull Relic Eel

Other Good Loot

Meditate Scarlet Wooly Tail Wavespun Tail Feathers

Goldenbeast: 81
Mantarune: 6
Molten Wartoad: 9

Completed! (For now...) Pinkerton gave me a Bumble.

Bumble

I'm still missing 2 of the treasure marketplace familiars.

I made 1,201G these past few days from selling 6 pieces of apparel, 11 familiars, 31 swipp/baldwin materials, 11 green sludge, 1 skin/accent, 99 health potions, and 2,880 pieces of food.

Bone Fiend - 140,000G (AH) on Dec 24, 2017
Cog Frog - 200,000G (AH) on Jan 22, 2018
Golden Idol - 175,000G (AH) on Jan 22, 2017

The Wave Sweeper has been removed. It dropped after a total of 13 battles while grinding for materials for one of the new swipp familiar trades.

Link to Main Quest Post

@CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX, @icseal

You're progressing well @NorthWhiteWolf, that's great :D
You're progressing well @NorthWhiteWolf, that's great :D
@Edra
Thanks! :)
@Edra
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Days Into Quest: 663-669 [b]New Familiar Status[/b] Since the last update I have acquired 1 more of the treasure marketplace familiars, the remaining 3 new baldwin familiars, and the new Spirit of Ice. I now have 624 out of 636 familiars. [center][item=Ashen Bicorn Whale][item=Inscribed Pangolin][item=Pangolin Racer][item=Patina Pangolin][item=Spirit of Ice][/center] [b]Coliseum Familiar Status[/b] For the festival I will be grinding the Redrock Cove. Then I will return to the Rainsong Jungle/Mire. Down below is a list of familiars that dropped since I last updated this thread. [center][item=Budwing Morpho][item=Deadwood Boar][item=Highfin Sea Serpent][item=Paradise Zalis][item=Paradise Zalis][item=Proto Manticore][item=Tradewinds Gull][item=Tradewinds Gull][item=Vivid Wavehopper][/center] Other Good Loot [center][item=Berserker][item=Teardrop Chroma Armlet][item=Highfin Sea Crate][item=Wraith Chest][/center] Goldenbeast: 86 Mantarune: 6 Molten Wartoad: 9 Roc Battles: 8 Wartoad: 5 [b]Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status[/b] Completed! (For now...) I got 3 familiars from gathering. [center][item=Barred Skira][item=Leafy Moth][item=Moordwelling Trunker][/center] [b]Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status[/b] I'm still missing 1 of the treasure marketplace familiars. I got 1 familiar from a chest. [center][item=Travelling Garden][/center] [b]Retired/Gem Familiar Status[/b] I made 1,218G these past few days from selling 1 pieces of apparel, 1 familiars, 25 swipp/baldwin materials, 33 green sludge, 90 copper muck, 30 grey slime, 2 skin/accents, and 1,830 pieces of food. Bone Fiend - 180,000G (AH) on Jan 29, 2017 Cog Frog - 200,000G (AH) on Jan 22, 2018 Golden Idol - 175,000G (AH) on Jan 22, 2017 Skycat - 165,000G (AH) on Jan 15, 2018 [b]Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status[/b] No new progress. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2121922]Link to Main Quest Post[/url] @CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX, @icseal
Days Into Quest: 663-669

New Familiar Status
Since the last update I have acquired 1 more of the treasure marketplace familiars, the remaining 3 new baldwin familiars, and the new Spirit of Ice. I now have 624 out of 636 familiars.

Ashen Bicorn Whale Inscribed Pangolin Pangolin Racer Patina Pangolin Spirit of Ice

Coliseum Familiar Status
For the festival I will be grinding the Redrock Cove. Then I will return to the Rainsong Jungle/Mire. Down below is a list of familiars that dropped since I last updated this thread.

Budwing Morpho Deadwood Boar Highfin Sea Serpent Paradise Zalis Paradise Zalis Proto Manticore Tradewinds Gull Tradewinds Gull Vivid Wavehopper

Other Good Loot

Berserker Teardrop Chroma Armlet Highfin Sea Crate Wraith Chest

Goldenbeast: 86
Mantarune: 6
Molten Wartoad: 9

Completed! (For now...) I got 3 familiars from gathering.

Barred Skira Leafy Moth Moordwelling Trunker

I'm still missing 1 of the treasure marketplace familiars. I got 1 familiar from a chest.

Travelling Garden

I made 1,218G these past few days from selling 1 pieces of apparel, 1 familiars, 25 swipp/baldwin materials, 33 green sludge, 90 copper muck, 30 grey slime, 2 skin/accents, and 1,830 pieces of food.

Bone Fiend - 180,000G (AH) on Jan 29, 2017
Cog Frog - 200,000G (AH) on Jan 22, 2018
Golden Idol - 175,000G (AH) on Jan 22, 2017

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

Ooh, that's great @NorthWhiteWolf, you got most of the familiars :D
Ooh, that's great @NorthWhiteWolf, you got most of the familiars :D
@Edra
@Edra
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 89 90