Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | NorthWhiteWolf's Familiar Quest
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 89 90
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf :D
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf :D
@NorthWhiteWolf

If I had known you needed a dire hyena I could've given you one... Just sold like 3 today xD. I tend to find a ton when I scavenge in nature.
@NorthWhiteWolf

If I had known you needed a dire hyena I could've given you one... Just sold like 3 today xD. I tend to find a ton when I scavenge in nature.
PLcwSta.gif
http://orig01.deviantart.net/6fb8/f/2016/176/4/9/deity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gif
@IccarusKazuma
Ooo, I've been scavenging in ice with no luck. Perhaps I'll try scavenging in nature and see if I have better luck.
@IccarusKazuma
Ooo, I've been scavenging in ice with no luck. Perhaps I'll try scavenging in nature and see if I have better luck.
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Days Into Quest: 416-419

*Sorry for the lack of updates the past few days, I was out of town.

New Familiar Status
The start of the nature festival was yesterday, so I got the Sprouting Goblin. I now have 514 out of 544 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the Nature festival. I'm gathering in the Rainsong jungle and have fought the Overcharged Silverbeast 2 times and the Goldenbeast 2 times. I'm still missing 1 of the new Training Fields familiars. A Glowing Pocket Mouse, Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse and Manticore Screamer dropped.
Crystalhide Jester: 1
Goldenbeast: 2
Mantarune: 2
Overcharged Silverbeast: 2
Roc Battles: 8
Undying Featherback: 2
Wave Sweeper: 1

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 421G the past few days from selling 6 battlestones, 1 green goo, 16 green sludge, 539 swipp/baldwin materials, and 40 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 40,500G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@CayDoodles, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX
Days Into Quest: 416-419

*Sorry for the lack of updates the past few days, I was out of town.

New Familiar Status
The start of the nature festival was yesterday, so I got the Sprouting Goblin. I now have 514 out of 544 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the Nature festival. I'm gathering in the Rainsong jungle and have fought the Overcharged Silverbeast 2 times and the Goldenbeast 2 times. I'm still missing 1 of the new Training Fields familiars. A Glowing Pocket Mouse, Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse and Manticore Screamer dropped.
Overcharged Silverbeast: 2

No new progress.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 421G the past few days from selling 6 battlestones, 1 green goo, 16 green sludge, 539 swipp/baldwin materials, and 40 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 40,500G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@CayDoodles, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX
Cool to see you back @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

You've made a good progress :D
Cool to see you back @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

You've made a good progress :D
Days Into Quest: 420-421

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the Nature festival. I have fought the Overcharged Silverbeast 1 time today. I'm still missing 1 of the new Training Fields familiars.
Overcharged Silverbeast: 3

No new progress.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 289G the past few days from selling 1 Green Sludge, 318 swipp/baldwin materials, and 260 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 39,000G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

Days Into Quest: 420-421

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the Nature festival. I have fought the Overcharged Silverbeast 1 time today. I'm still missing 1 of the new Training Fields familiars.
Overcharged Silverbeast: 3

No new progress.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 289G the past few days from selling 1 Green Sludge, 318 swipp/baldwin materials, and 260 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 39,000G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

You're progressing well @NorthWhiteWolf :D

Just a little bit more, an you'll be halfway for your Light Sprite quest :D
You're progressing well @NorthWhiteWolf :D

Just a little bit more, an you'll be halfway for your Light Sprite quest :D
@Edra
Thanks! :)
@Edra
Thanks! :)
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Days Into Quest: 422

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the Nature festival. I have fought the Overcharged Silverbeast 3 times and the Goldenbeast 4 times today. I'm still missing 1 of the new Training Fields familiars. A Budwing Morpho, Clown Hippocampus, and Manticore Screamer dropped today.
Goldenbeast: 6
Overcharged Silverbeast: 6

No new progress.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 29G today from selling 50 swipp/baldwin materials, and 10 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 40,500G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

Days Into Quest: 422

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the Nature festival. I have fought the Overcharged Silverbeast 3 times and the Goldenbeast 4 times today. I'm still missing 1 of the new Training Fields familiars. A Budwing Morpho, Clown Hippocampus, and Manticore Screamer dropped today.
Goldenbeast: 6
Overcharged Silverbeast: 6

No new progress.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 29G today from selling 50 swipp/baldwin materials, and 10 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 40,500G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 89 90