Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Long Drop Coliseum Challenge
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 705 706
HELL YES [img]http://i.imgur.com/2WjDAX1.jpg[/img] Finally got that Deeprealm Hunter! Now I've got all of the Redrock Cove familiars and all but 2 of the boss familiars. [s]Now to get that vista[/s]
HELL YES
2WjDAX1.jpg
Finally got that Deeprealm Hunter! Now I've got all of the Redrock Cove familiars and all but 2 of the boss familiars.

Now to get that vista
Na5WGHa.png
My body is ready! [u][i]Scorched Forest[/i][/u] [item=Bottled Embers] 99/99 Notable drops: [item=Hydro Bolt][item=Zeeba][item=Broken Penny Jar][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Ruby Ring][item=Dark Acuity Fragment][item=Minor Health Potion][Item=Enamor][item=White Pawn][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Banded Owlcat Crate][item=Enamor][item=Boulder Bolt][item=Steam Gyre][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Rambra][item=Deepearth Geode][item=Deepearth Geode][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Deepearth Geode][item=Deepearth Geode][item=Deepearth Geode][item=Wintermane Bowman][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Deepearth Geode][item=Deepearth Geode][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Acuity Fragment][item=Hydro Bolt][item=Flame Bolt][item=Searing Jackalope][item=Might Fragment][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Minor Health Potion9][item=Crown Of Bones][item=Zeeba][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Zephyr Might Fragment][item=Regeneration][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Sear][item=Regeneration][item=Wintermane Spearman][item=Eliminate][item=Acuity Fragment][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Disorient][item=Augite Protector][item=Moss-Covered Golem][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Banded Owlcat][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Zephyr Might Fragment][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Minor Health Potion][item=White Pawn][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Moss-Covered Golem] Notes: It's been so long since I got out of the Woodland Path! First trinket drop. Time to go! It's the middle of the night, and I'm looking for bottles. I may be insane. If anyone wants the notable drops, just ask me! I'm training Whisper here, now... He's level 5. Reviving this at Rockbreakers. Or NOtN, I guess. Oh, god... I got Eliminate before a full stack of Bottled Embers. I also hoardsold all of the Bottled Embers, so... [s]wake me up wake me up inside cant wake up wake me up inside SAVE ME[/s] Whisper is fully trained, time to train Teddy. Sundial's next. I am very thankful that I kept track of how many Bottled Embers I had. Also, @Dragonine is a brilliant example of a human being and helped me get the challenge back on track. And I am interrupted once again, this time with real life. Just past my clan info, I've put the reasons I've been interrupted. Ooh! Kitties! No, really, I got the cat familiars within two encounters of each other. *SCREECHES OF VICTORY*
My body is ready!
Scorched Forest
Bottled Embers 99/99

Notable drops:
Hydro Bolt Zeeba Broken Penny Jar Minor Health Potion Ruby Ring Dark Acuity Fragment Minor Health Potion Enamor White Pawn Minor Health Potion Banded Owlcat Crate Enamor Boulder Bolt Steam Gyre Minor Health Potion Rambra Deepearth Geode Deepearth Geode Minor Health Potion Deepearth Geode Deepearth Geode Deepearth Geode Wintermane Bowman Minor Health Potion Deepearth Geode Deepearth Geode Minor Health Potion Acuity Fragment Hydro Bolt Flame Bolt Searing Jackalope Might Fragment Minor Health Potion Crown of Bones Zeeba Minor Health Potion Minor Health Potion Zephyr Might Fragment Regeneration Minor Health Potion Minor Health Potion Sear Regeneration Wintermane Spearman Eliminate Acuity Fragment Minor Health Potion Disorient Augite Protector Moss-Covered Golem Minor Health Potion Banded Owlcat Minor Health Potion Zephyr Might Fragment Minor Health Potion Minor Health Potion White Pawn Minor Health Potion Moss-Covered Golem

Notes:
It's been so long since I got out of the Woodland Path!
First trinket drop. Time to go!
It's the middle of the night, and I'm looking for bottles. I may be insane.
If anyone wants the notable drops, just ask me!
I'm training Whisper here, now...
He's level 5.
Reviving this at Rockbreakers.
Or NOtN, I guess.
Oh, god...
I got Eliminate before a full stack of Bottled Embers.
I also hoardsold all of the Bottled Embers, so...
wake me up wake me up inside cant wake up wake me up inside SAVE ME
Whisper is fully trained, time to train Teddy.
Sundial's next.
I am very thankful that I kept track of how many Bottled Embers I had.
Also, @Dragonine is a brilliant example of a human being and helped me get the challenge back on track.
And I am interrupted once again, this time with real life.
Just past my clan info, I've put the reasons I've been interrupted.
Ooh! Kitties!
No, really, I got the cat familiars within two encounters of each other.
*SCREECHES OF VICTORY*
CEmLHw4.gif
@Jesi self-ping to remind myself to do this; i might go a little out-of-order depending on where i am when the festival starts, but this seems like a great thing to do during the festival i'm also training a bunch of dragons along the way because i'd like to eventually get all my permanent dragons to level 25 [quote=Training Fields][item=Honeycomb Fragment] 99/99 Other notable drops (I've gotten multiples of some): [item=Ruby Webwing][item=Luna Mith][item=Amaranth Moth][item=Ember Mouse][item=Coral Carpenter][item=Death's-Head Stag][item=Shining Might Fragment][item=Zephyr Might Fragment][item=Earthen Acuity Fragment][item=Boulder Bolt][item=Leaf Bolt][item=Concentration][item=Reflect][item=Vista: Training Fields][item=Deepearth Geode] Dragons trained (levels 1-4): ALL the dragons in my lair jesus[/quote] [quote=Woodland Path][item=Cuckoo] 99/99 (did this one during NotN and forgot to keep track of other drops oops)[/quote] [quote=Scorched Forest][/quote] [quote=Sandswept Delta][/quote] [quote=Forgotten Cave][item=Berserker's Belt] 99/99 Notable drops: [item=Deepearth Geode][item=Blazing Slash][item=Gust Slash][item=Might Fragment][item=Earthen Might Fragment][item=Acuity Fragment][item=Reflect][item=Emerald Cave Jewel][/quote] [quote=Bamboo Falls][/quote] [quote=Redrock Cove][item=Translucent Fins] 79/99 Notable drops (honestly I'm getting too lazy to keep up unless it's something extra exciting like an egg): [item=Deepearth Geode][item=Daydream Puffer][item=Mirage Puffer][item=Oceansurf Magus][item=Vivid Wavehopper][item=Leopard Coralclimber][item=Riptide Clipper][item=Mottled Sea Serpent][item=Tradewinds Gull][item=Aquatic Might Fragment][item=earthen might fragment][item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment][item=fiery acuity fragment][item=Diseased Acuity Fragment][item=Bolster][item=Wave Slash][item=Rock Slash][/quote] [quote=Waterway][/quote] [quote=Arena][/quote] [quote=Rainsong Jungle][/quote] [quote=Boreal Wood][/quote] [quote=Crystal Pools][/quote] [quote=Harpy's Roost][/quote] [quote=Ghostlight Ruins][/quote] [quote=Mire][/quote] [quote=Kelp Beds][/quote] [quote=Golem Workshop][/quote]
@Jesi self-ping to remind myself to do this; i might go a little out-of-order depending on where i am when the festival starts, but this seems like a great thing to do during the festival

i'm also training a bunch of dragons along the way because i'd like to eventually get all my permanent dragons to level 25
Training Fields wrote:
Honeycomb Fragment 99/99

Other notable drops (I've gotten multiples of some):
Ruby Webwing Luna Mith Amaranth Moth Ember Mouse Coral Carpenter Death's-Head Stag Shining Might Fragment Zephyr Might Fragment Earthen Acuity Fragment Boulder Bolt Leaf Bolt Concentration Reflect Vista: Training Fields Deepearth Geode

Dragons trained (levels 1-4): ALL the dragons in my lair jesus
Woodland Path wrote:
Cuckoo 99/99 (did this one during NotN and forgot to keep track of other drops oops)
Scorched Forest wrote:
Sandswept Delta wrote:
Forgotten Cave wrote:
Berserker's Belt 99/99

Notable drops:
Deepearth Geode Blazing Slash Gust Slash Might Fragment Earthen Might Fragment Acuity Fragment Reflect Emerald Cave Jewel
Bamboo Falls wrote:
Redrock Cove wrote:
Translucent Fins 79/99

Notable drops (honestly I'm getting too lazy to keep up unless it's something extra exciting like an egg):
Deepearth Geode Daydream Puffer Mirage Puffer Oceansurf Magus Vivid Wavehopper Leopard Coralclimber Riptide Clipper Mottled Sea Serpent Tradewinds Gull Aquatic Might Fragment Earthen Might Fragment Aquatic Acuity Fragment Fiery Acuity Fragment Diseased Acuity Fragment Bolster Wave Slash Rock Slash
Waterway wrote:
Arena wrote:
Rainsong Jungle wrote:
Boreal Wood wrote:
Crystal Pools wrote:
Harpy's Roost wrote:
Ghostlight Ruins wrote:
Mire wrote:
Kelp Beds wrote:
Golem Workshop wrote:
@HungryMattress (pinging myself for easier access.) [b][u]Training Fields:[/u][/b] [item=Hardy Antler] 99/99 [u]Notable drops:[/u] [item=Meditate] [item=Ward][item=Boulder Bolt][item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment][item=Glowing Pocket Mouse] [item=Emerald Webwing][item=Glowing Pocket Mouse][item=Concentration][item=Dark Sparrowmouse Crate][item=Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse][item=Luna Mith] [item=Natural Might Fragment][item=Emerald Webwing][item=Meditate][item=Frigid Bolt][item=Boulder Bolt][item=Unhatched Arcane Egg][item=Diseased Acuity Fragment][item=Ruby Webwing][item=Luna Mith][item=Leafy Moth][item=Frozen Might Fragment][item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment][item=Amaranth Moth][item=Luna Mith][item=Vista: Training Fields][item=Natural Acuity Fragment][item=Leafy Moth][item=Bumble][item=Boulder Bolt][item=Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse][item=Charged Might Fragment][item=Ruby Webwing Crate][item=Magical Acuity Fragment] [i]Training Fields done![/i]
@HungryMattress (pinging myself for easier access.)

Training Fields:

Hardy Antler 99/99

Notable drops:

Meditate Ward Boulder Bolt Aquatic Acuity Fragment Glowing Pocket Mouse Emerald Webwing Glowing Pocket Mouse Concentration Dark Sparrowmouse Crate Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse Luna Mith Natural Might Fragment Emerald Webwing Meditate Frigid Bolt Boulder Bolt Unhatched Arcane Egg Diseased Acuity Fragment Ruby Webwing Luna Mith Leafy Moth Frozen Might Fragment Zephyr Acuity Fragment Amaranth Moth Luna Mith Vista: Training Fields Natural Acuity Fragment Leafy Moth Bumble Boulder Bolt Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse Charged Might Fragment Ruby Webwing Crate Magical Acuity Fragment

Training Fields done!
@Capellith I think I'm going to try this! [quote=Training Fields][item=Pygmy Wrasse] 99/99 [u][b]Notable Drops[/b][/u] [item=Minor Health Potion]x22 [item=Leafy Pack]x25 [item=Zephyr Might Fragment]x4 [item=Natural Acuity Fragment]x4 [item=Meditate]x2[item=Crimson Emperor][item=Frozen Might Fragment][item=Earthen Acuity Fragment]x2 [item=Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse][item=Clobber][item=Dark Might Fragment]x2[item=Earthen Might Fragment][item=Magical Might Fragment][item=Frozen Acuity Fragment][item=Leaf Bolt]x2 [item=Aquatic Might Fragment]x3 [item=Magical Acuity Fragment][item=Charged Might Fragment]x2 [item=Coral Carpenter][item=Leafy Moth][item=Emerald Webwing]x3[item=Reflect][item=Death's-Head Stag]x2[item=Amaranth Moth]x2[item=Luna Mith][item=Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse][item=Ward] [/quote]
@Capellith

I think I'm going to try this!
Training Fields wrote:
Pygmy Wrasse 99/99

Notable Drops
Minor Health Potion x22 Leafy Pack x25 Zephyr Might Fragment x4 Natural Acuity Fragment x4 Meditate x2 Crimson Emperor Frozen Might Fragment Earthen Acuity Fragment x2 Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse Clobber Dark Might Fragment x2 Earthen Might Fragment Magical Might Fragment Frozen Acuity Fragment Leaf Bolt x2 Aquatic Might Fragment x3 Magical Acuity Fragment Charged Might Fragment x2 Coral Carpenter Leafy Moth Emerald Webwing x3 Reflect Death's-Head Stag x2 Amaranth Moth x2 Luna Mith Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse Ward
OTXJQ9a.png

cappy/capellith
she/her • FR+2
g1 saleswishlist
@Demonreach

Best of luck!
@Demonreach

Best of luck!
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
Sweet! I will join! ----- [center][font=Gabriola][size=7]Training Fields[center][/font][/size] [item=Jagged Beak] Done![/center] [center][item=Luna Mith Crate] [item=Vista: Training Fields][/center] ----- [center][font=Gabriola][size=7]Woodland Path[/size][/font] [center][item=Blooming Vine] Done![/center] [item=Gladewalker Cape] [item=Wind Runestone] [item=Strange Chest] [LIST] [*]Scorched Forest ----- [*]Sandswept Delta ----- [*]Forgotten Cave ----- [*]Bamboo Falls ----- [*]Waterway ----- [center][size=7][font=Gabriola]Arena[/Font][/size] [item=Golden Coa Moth]Done! [item=Berserker] [item=Featherback Boar] ----- [center][font=Gabriola][size=7]Vaulted Vents[/size][/font][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/cTkH7BW.png[/img][/center] [center][item=Winged Barb] 60/99[/center] [item=Vista: Volcanic Vents] ----- [*]Rainsong Jungle ----- [center][font=Gabriola][size=7]Boreal Wood[/size][/font] [center][item=Winterbelle] Done! [item=Woodland Turkey] [item=Woodland Turkey Crate] [item=Ambush] [/center] ----- [center][font=Gabriola][size=7]Crystal Pools[/size][/font][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/cTkH7BW.png[/img][/center] [center][item=Bloody Snapdragon] 1/99[/center] ----- [*]Harpy's Roost ----- [*]Ghostlight Ruins ----- [center][size=7][font=Gabriola]Mire[/Font][/size] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/cTkH7BW.png[/img][/center] [center] [item=Hematite] 1/99 [item=Vista: Mire] [/center] ----- [*]Kelp Beds ----- [*]Golem Workshop [/LIST]
Sweet! I will join!

Training Fields
Jagged Beak
Done!
Luna Mith Crate Vista: Training Fields

Woodland Path
Blooming Vine Done!

Gladewalker Cape Wind Runestone Strange Chest

• Scorched Forest
  • Sandswept Delta
  • Forgotten Cave
  • Bamboo Falls
  • Waterway
    Arena
    Golden Coa Moth Done!
    Berserker Featherback Boar
    Vaulted Vents
    cTkH7BW.png
    Winged Barb 60/99
    Vista: Volcanic Vents
  • Rainsong Jungle
    Boreal Wood
    Winterbelle Done!

Woodland Turkey Woodland Turkey Crate Ambush

Crystal Pools
    cTkH7BW.png
    Bloody Snapdragon 1/99

• Harpy's Roost
  • Ghostlight Ruins
    Mire
    cTkH7BW.png
    Hematite 1/99

Vista: Mire

• Kelp Beds
  • Golem Workshop
@sodabomb pinging myself Might take a while but giving it a try ^u^ [quote=Training Fields] [item=Dwarf Fawn] 99/99 [b]Done[/b] [u][b]Notable Drops:[/b][/u] [item= Glowing Pocket Mouse] [Item= Amaranth Moth] [item = Bumble] [item= Magical Might Fragment] [item=crimson emperor crate] [item=Earthen Acuity Fragment] [item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment] [item=Natural Acuity Fragment] [item=Freezing Slash] [item=ward] [item=Luna Mith] [item=Leafy Moth] [item=Emerald Webwing] [item=Earthen Might Fragment] [item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment] [item=Meditate] [item=Frozen Might Fragment] [item= Leafy pack] x13 [item = minor health potion] x4 [/quote] [quote=Woodland Path] [item = Bamboo Leaves] 99/99 [b]Done[/b] [u][b]Notable Drops:[/b][/u] [item = Dryad] [item = Basilisk] [item = Wildwood Owl] [item =Frigid Bolt] [item = haste] [item =Concentration] [item=Natural Acuity Fragment] [item=Frozen Might Fragment] [item=Natural Might Fragment] [item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment] [item=Frozen Acuity Fragment] [item=Charged Might Fragment] [item=blooming crate] [item= Strangler] [item = Dryad] [item = Wildwood Owl] [item = Sakura Owl] [item=rock slash] [item=Earthen Might Fragment] [item=Charged Might Fragment] [item=Fiery Might Fragment] [item=Earthen Acuity Fragment] [item=Natural Acuity Fragment] [item=Fiery Acuity Fragment] [item=Envenom] [item= Leafy pack] x24 [item = minor health potion] x10 [/quote] [quote=Scorched Forest] [item=expertly-crafted spear] 99/99 [b]Done[/b] [s]finally[/s] [u][b]Notable Drops:[/b][/u] [item = moss-covered golem]x3 [item = death's-head stag] [item = Shining might fragment][item = umberhorn qiriq] [item=augite protector]x2 [item=hydro bolt] [item=Earthen Acuity Fragment] x2 [item=shroud] [item=wintermane bowman] [item=searing jackalope] [item=crowned bonepriest] [item=Bloodscale Shoulder guards] [item=tropical birdskull armband] [item=bloodscale greaves] [item=steam crate] [item=fossilize] [item= smoke gyre] [item= ruby ring] [item= eliminate] [item= hydro bolt] [item= wave slash] x 2 [item= scholar] [item=Dark Acuity Fragment] [item=Dark Might Fragment] [item=centaur archer] [item= painted centaur] [item = minor health potion] x9 [/quote]
@sodabomb pinging myself

Might take a while but giving it a try ^u^
Training Fields wrote:
Dwarf Fawn 99/99 Done

Notable Drops:
Glowing Pocket Mouse Amaranth Moth Bumble Magical Might Fragment Crimson Emperor Crate Earthen Acuity Fragment Zephyr Acuity Fragment Natural Acuity Fragment Freezing Slash Ward Luna Mith Leafy Moth Emerald Webwing Earthen Might Fragment Zephyr Acuity Fragment Meditate Frozen Might Fragment
Leafy Pack x13 Minor Health Potion x4
Woodland Path wrote:
Bamboo Leaves 99/99 Done
Notable Drops:
Dryad Basilisk Wildwood Owl Frigid Bolt Haste Concentration Natural Acuity Fragment Frozen Might Fragment Natural Might Fragment Zephyr Acuity Fragment Frozen Acuity Fragment Charged Might Fragment Blooming Crate Strangler Dryad Wildwood Owl Sakura Owl Rock Slash Earthen Might Fragment Charged Might Fragment Fiery Might Fragment Earthen Acuity Fragment Natural Acuity Fragment Fiery Acuity Fragment Envenom
Leafy Pack x24 Minor Health Potion x10
Scorched Forest wrote:
Expertly-Crafted Spear 99/99 Done finally
Notable Drops:
Moss-Covered Golem x3 Death's-Head Stag Shining Might Fragment Umberhorn Qiriq Augite Protector x2 Hydro Bolt Earthen Acuity Fragment x2 Shroud Wintermane Bowman Searing Jackalope Crowned Bonepriest Bloodscale Shoulder Guards Tropical Birdskull Armband Bloodscale Greaves Steam Crate Fossilize Smoke Gyre Ruby Ring Eliminate Hydro Bolt Wave Slash x 2 Scholar Dark Acuity Fragment Dark Might Fragment Centaur Archer Painted Centaur Minor Health Potion x9
egg_ice_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dadavdi.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif deitydoll_icewarden_by_dogi_crimson-dahczrc.gif
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1971573/47#post_23115938][s]Training Fields[/s][/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1971573/48#post_23132505][s]Woodland Path[/s][/url] | [s][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1971573/53#post_23215489]Scorched Forest[/url] [/s]| [b]Sandswept Delta[/b] | Forgotten Cave | Bamboo Falls | Waterway | Arena | Rainsong Jungle | Boreal Wood | Crystal Pools | Harpy's Roost | Ghostlight Ruins | Mire | Kelp Beds | Golem Workshop [b]Sandswept Delta[/b] [b]Need[/b] [item = giant desert centipede] (21/99) [b]Notable Drops[/b] [item = opheodrys serthis] [item = natural might fragment][item = zephyr acuity fragment][item = charged acuity fragment][item = acuity fragment][item = might fragment] [item = shred][item = concentration][item = bolster][item = eliminate] [item = minor health potion]
Training Fields | Woodland Path | Scorched Forest | Sandswept Delta | Forgotten Cave | Bamboo Falls | Waterway | Arena | Rainsong Jungle | Boreal Wood | Crystal Pools | Harpy's Roost | Ghostlight Ruins | Mire | Kelp Beds | Golem Workshop

Sandswept Delta

Need

Giant Desert Centipede (21/99)

Notable Drops

Opheodrys Serthis
Natural Might Fragment Zephyr Acuity Fragment Charged Acuity Fragment Acuity Fragment Might Fragment
Shred Concentration Bolster Eliminate
Minor Health Potion
jt3PpxV.png
[quote= Training Fields] [center][item= emerald brooch] 99/99 [rule] [/center] [u]Notable drops:[/u] [center][item=shabby waistcoat] [item=meditate] [item=haste] [item=minor health potion] x22 [item=leafy pack] x25[/center] [/quote] [quote= Sandswept Delta] [center][item= barbed tail] 99/99 [rule] [/center] [u]Notable drops:[/u] [center][item=tropical birdskull necklace] [item=shred] [item=minor health potion] x15 [item=fishscale basket] x12[/center] [/quote] [quote= Boreal Woods] [center][item=twitching leg bones ] 44/99 [rule] [/center] [u]Notable drops:[/u] [center][item=broken penny jar] [item=ice runestone] [item=scratch] [item=scholar] [item=frozen knapsack] x14 [/center]
Training Fields wrote:
Emerald Brooch
99/99

Notable drops:

Shabby Waistcoat Meditate Haste

Minor Health Potion x22

Leafy Pack x25

Sandswept Delta wrote:
Barbed Tail
99/99

Notable drops:
Tropical Birdskull Necklace Shred