Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 430 431
Good luck and congrats for your progress @Forelle, @Kahvinporo, @Amariel, @Paradoxxi and @Adu ^^

That's a good progress @theplait13, that's great :D

Yeah, sometimes, things don't sell and it can be a bit annoying XD
Good luck and congrats for your progress @Forelle, @Kahvinporo, @Amariel, @Paradoxxi and @Adu ^^

That's a good progress @theplait13, that's great :D

Yeah, sometimes, things don't sell and it can be a bit annoying XD
Days Into Quest: 58

New Familiar Status
The Seaweed Scavenger finally appeared at Swipp's, so I snagged one up in a heartbeat. I now have 316 out of 423 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Reached level 21, just 2 more levels until I can start collecting those royal oysters for the Amberwing Waveskipper trade! I got the Seaweed Scavenger today, so now I need to wait for the Autumn Sea Dragon to appear at Swipp's.

Chest Familiar
No new progress.

Retired/Gem Familiar
Today was an good day for gems. Overall I made 91 gems from selling 1 scholar, 1 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction, 1 Salve Kamaitachi, 1 Budwing Morpho, and 110 pieces of food. The current lowest Earth Sprite price is 2560G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

Days Into Quest: 58

New Familiar Status
The Seaweed Scavenger finally appeared at Swipp's, so I snagged one up in a heartbeat. I now have 316 out of 423 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Reached level 21, just 2 more levels until I can start collecting those royal oysters for the Amberwing Waveskipper trade! I got the Seaweed Scavenger today, so now I need to wait for the Autumn Sea Dragon to appear at Swipp's.

Chest Familiar
No new progress.

Retired/Gem Familiar
Today was an good day for gems. Overall I made 91 gems from selling 1 scholar, 1 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction, 1 Salve Kamaitachi, 1 Budwing Morpho, and 110 pieces of food. The current lowest Earth Sprite price is 2560G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
That's a good progress, congrats @NorthWhiteWolf :D
That's a good progress, congrats @NorthWhiteWolf :D
@Edra

Thanks! :)
@Edra

Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 468 gems thanks to the sale of a battle stone and other items :D
That mean I now have 2573 gems :D

So cool, I passed the halfway mark of the 5000 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @QueenParda @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi
Update of the day

I got 468 gems thanks to the sale of a battle stone and other items :D
That mean I now have 2573 gems :D

So cool, I passed the halfway mark of the 5000 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @QueenParda @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi
@NorthWhiteWolf @Edra
your both are doing great with the gem savings! keep the good work =D
@NorthWhiteWolf @Edra
your both are doing great with the gem savings! keep the good work =D
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
Thank you @Hinumi ^^

I hope you're doing well with your quest too :D
Thank you @Hinumi ^^

I hope you're doing well with your quest too :D
I've been out all day (job interviews that hopefully will be successful! *crosses fingers*) so I haven't had time to do much other than collect some gems from my AH sellings. [center][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/fe55a2ba2875b51f5ab46f5f09c720f0/tumblr_o2wq01MvnL1ulofs2o9_500.png[/img] [center][item= Light sprite] 17 600/50 000 gems 472 330 treasure on hand[/center] [center][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/fe55a2ba2875b51f5ab46f5f09c720f0/tumblr_o2wq01MvnL1ulofs2o9_500.png[/img] [/center] For those who wanted a ping: @Edra [url=http://mibella-fr.tumblr.com/post/139730895646/heres-some-fancy-dividers-i-made-for-my-bios]Dividers made by Mibella #47497[/url]
I've been out all day (job interviews that hopefully will be successful! *crosses fingers*) so I haven't had time to do much other than collect some gems from my AH sellings.
tumblr_o2wq01MvnL1ulofs2o9_500.png

Light Sprite
17 600/50 000 gems
472 330 treasure on hand

tumblr_o2wq01MvnL1ulofs2o9_500.png

For those who wanted a ping:
@Edra

Dividers made by Mibella #47497
Good luck with the jobs @Snowfarm :D

You progressed well and you're almost at 20k, that's great :D
Good luck with the jobs @Snowfarm :D

You progressed well and you're almost at 20k, that's great :D