Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 430 431
@Edra

Personally I'd go for Light myself! To get it out of the way you know, so you don't have to save EVEN MORE later on! :P
@Edra

Personally I'd go for Light myself! To get it out of the way you know, so you don't have to save EVEN MORE later on! :P
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
Yeah, you're right @RisingFlames ^^

If I wait too much for him, it'll be naturally more expensive in the few months I'll spend getting the other Sprites XD

Thanks for your advice ^^
Yeah, you're right @RisingFlames ^^

If I wait too much for him, it'll be naturally more expensive in the few months I'll spend getting the other Sprites XD

Thanks for your advice ^^
@Edra
Seeing how fast your progress on the other Sprites is, I would also go for the Light Sprite next. I just feel like you can save up for the others "anytime" without too much problem, even if they would get a little more expensive.

Oh, and thanks, I really hope I can get to 4 millions or something like that. :>
@Edra
Seeing how fast your progress on the other Sprites is, I would also go for the Light Sprite next. I just feel like you can save up for the others "anytime" without too much problem, even if they would get a little more expensive.

Oh, and thanks, I really hope I can get to 4 millions or something like that. :>
Mb4WK7U.png
+9 FR time || Missing Familiars
All right, thank you for your input @Pinselohr ^^

Yeah, you're right, the others probably won't be as expensive as the Light Sprite before a while, if it ever happen, so I still should have some margin ^^

And you're welcome :D
All right, thank you for your input @Pinselohr ^^

Yeah, you're right, the others probably won't be as expensive as the Light Sprite before a while, if it ever happen, so I still should have some margin ^^

And you're welcome :D
Computer...just... won't power on? Thank the dragon gods for my tablet. So nothing fancy for this update then...

I have 9432 gems after selling stuff on the AH. I also have1 943 612 mil treasure after exalting so me more dragons.

@edra
Computer...just... won't power on? Thank the dragon gods for my tablet. So nothing fancy for this update then...

I have 9432 gems after selling stuff on the AH. I also have1 943 612 mil treasure after exalting so me more dragons.

@edra
Wow, that's a pretty good progress @Snowfarm, congrats :D
Wow, that's a pretty good progress @Snowfarm, congrats :D
@Pinselohr @Edra
Thanks! It's been going so fast because I'm selling off all of the retired and cycled-out items I've been saving since I joined in Oct. 2014. I'm burning through them really fast and I'm kind of afraid that when I run out, progress will become frustratingly slow. At least for now it's really exciting getting rich so fast!

Good luck on your own quests, it looks like you guys are making good progress!
@Pinselohr @Edra
Thanks! It's been going so fast because I'm selling off all of the retired and cycled-out items I've been saving since I joined in Oct. 2014. I'm burning through them really fast and I'm kind of afraid that when I run out, progress will become frustratingly slow. At least for now it's really exciting getting rich so fast!

Good luck on your own quests, it looks like you guys are making good progress!
@Edra
You're so close! I'd recommend getting the light sprite first too. It's already far and away the most expensive, so even if the others all double in price by the time you've saved for them, you've still got the hardest to get.
@Edra
You're so close! I'd recommend getting the light sprite first too. It's already far and away the most expensive, so even if the others all double in price by the time you've saved for them, you've still got the hardest to get.
XW2PxEW.png
@Pinselohr
Ugh, it took me so long to get the driftwood baron. I have all the sympathy! I never want to see another driftwood log again (and don't have any or I'd send them your way). Good luck!
@Pinselohr
Ugh, it took me so long to get the driftwood baron. I have all the sympathy! I never want to see another driftwood log again (and don't have any or I'd send them your way). Good luck!
XW2PxEW.png
Well, I'm now up to 322 gems and 497k treasure. Not sure which is going to get there first, the treasure or the gems, but today has been a better day thus far, (I haven't seen any flying pigs today, and that's always a good start) and hopefully I'll get more sethris potions to sell. Maybe the RNG gods will be nice to me and drop an egg at Coli. (I can dream)
@Edra
Well, I'm now up to 322 gems and 497k treasure. Not sure which is going to get there first, the treasure or the gems, but today has been a better day thus far, (I haven't seen any flying pigs today, and that's always a good start) and hopefully I'll get more sethris potions to sell. Maybe the RNG gods will be nice to me and drop an egg at Coli. (I can dream)
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 430 431