Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 373 374 375 376 377 ... 430 431
[center][size=5]Aarca's Quest for Stuff![/size] The thirty third update of [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/338#post_24748605]my quest[/url]! Gene Projects - I made a tiny bit of treasure today. My total savings so far are... [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] 640,000 / 1,800,000 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 570 / 14,100 Familiars - 145/494. No new familiars today. Chests - 322/500. I got seven rusted chests from familiars. [item=rusted treasure chest] I really need to get some more familiars. :P
Aarca's Quest for Stuff!

The thirty third update of my quest!

Gene Projects - I made a tiny bit of treasure today. My total savings so far are...
icon_treasure.png 640,000 / 1,800,000
icon_gems.png 570 / 14,100

Familiars - 145/494. No new familiars today.

Chests - 322/500. I got seven rusted chests from familiars.
Rusted Treasure Chest

I really need to get some more familiars. :P
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
Days Into Quest: 305

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I fought the Coarsefur Yeti 11 times today, so I've fought the it 132 times since I started grinding for it. A Nochnyr dropped today.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I reached level 23 in foraging today. Only one more level until the Wilting Roses I need have a chance to drop. Also I had an Orange Blotch Pansy drop.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 409G today from selling 2 pieces of apparel, and 361 pieces of food. The current lowest price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 9500G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 305

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I fought the Coarsefur Yeti 11 times today, so I've fought the it 132 times since I started grinding for it. A Nochnyr dropped today.

I reached level 23 in foraging today. Only one more level until the Wilting Roses I need have a chance to drop. Also I had an Orange Blotch Pansy drop.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 409G today from selling 2 pieces of apparel, and 361 pieces of food. The current lowest price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 9500G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
That's a really good progress @NorthWhiteWolf :D
That's a really good progress @NorthWhiteWolf :D
@Edra
Thanks! :)
@Edra
Thanks! :)
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 5 gems, putting my total to 3123 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered
Update of the day

I got 5 gems, putting my total to 3123 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered
I got all of my dragons lore bios now!

NEW CHALLENGE: Get the vista from the Training Fields!
I got all of my dragons lore bios now!

NEW CHALLENGE: Get the vista from the Training Fields!
Masterpost

selling various apparel, materials, and dragons at the AH has brought me to 1700g! Hoping that a boss familiar will bring in a bit more if it can actually sell...

I've started doing the Long Drop Coliseum Challenge and am saving all my trash drops in my vault so that I can hoard-sell everything all at once. Can't wait to see what kind of pocket change that gets me.

*mini-update: managed to put another 100kt in the vault today as well, brining my savings up to 1mt!
Masterpost

selling various apparel, materials, and dragons at the AH has brought me to 1700g! Hoping that a boss familiar will bring in a bit more if it can actually sell...

I've started doing the Long Drop Coliseum Challenge and am saving all my trash drops in my vault so that I can hoard-sell everything all at once. Can't wait to see what kind of pocket change that gets me.

*mini-update: managed to put another 100kt in the vault today as well, brining my savings up to 1mt!
[center][size=5]Aarca's Quest for Stuff![/size] The thirty fifth update of [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/338#post_24748605]my quest[/url]! Gene Projects - I made a tiny bit of treasure today. My total savings so far are... [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] 650,000 / 1,800,000 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 610 / 14,100 Familiars - 145/494. No new familiars today. Chests - 328/500. I got five rusted chests and one iron chest from familiars. [item=rusted treasure chest][item=iron treasure chest] After this update, I'm only going to post here every week. I don't really progress much day to day, and it would be easier. :)
Aarca's Quest for Stuff!

The thirty fifth update of my quest!

Gene Projects - I made a tiny bit of treasure today. My total savings so far are...
icon_treasure.png 650,000 / 1,800,000
icon_gems.png 610 / 14,100

Familiars - 145/494. No new familiars today.

Chests - 328/500. I got five rusted chests and one iron chest from familiars.
Rusted Treasure Chest Iron Treasure Chest

After this update, I'm only going to post here every week. I don't really progress much day to day, and it would be easier. :)
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
Days Into Quest: 306

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I fought the Coarsefur Yeti 1 time today, so I've fought the it 133 times since I started grinding for it.

Currently at level 23 in foraging, only 1 more level before the 5 Wilting Roses I need have a chance to drop.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 173G today from selling 2 pieces of apparel, 99 Minor Health Potions, 1 Winter Wolf, 1 Black Wolf, and 270 pieces of food. The current lowest price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 9300G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

Days Into Quest: 306

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I fought the Coarsefur Yeti 1 time today, so I've fought the it 133 times since I started grinding for it.

Currently at level 23 in foraging, only 1 more level before the 5 Wilting Roses I need have a chance to drop.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 173G today from selling 2 pieces of apparel, 99 Minor Health Potions, 1 Winter Wolf, 1 Black Wolf, and 270 pieces of food. The current lowest price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 9300G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

1 2 ... 373 374 375 376 377 ... 430 431