Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 361 362 363 364 365 ... 430 431
[center][size=5]Aarca's Quest for Stuff![/size] The twenty third update of [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/338#post_24748605]my quest[/url]! Gene Projects - I made some treasure and gems. My total savings so far are... [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] 980,000 / 1,800,000 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 370 / 14,100 Familiars - 137/489. I got a chimera and a boran veteran from the coliseum. I also got the frozen goblin. [item=chimera][item=boran veteran][item=frozen goblin] Chests - 237/250. I got seven rusted chests and twenty one iron chests from familiars! [item=rusted treasure chest][item=iron treasure chest] I was grinding in the arena for a while, so I got a few new familiars and I got enough festival currency to get the frozen goblin. I also got a ton of iron chests at once, wow. :O
Aarca's Quest for Stuff!

The twenty third update of my quest!

Gene Projects - I made some treasure and gems. My total savings so far are...
icon_treasure.png 980,000 / 1,800,000
icon_gems.png 370 / 14,100

Familiars - 137/489. I got a chimera and a boran veteran from the coliseum. I also got the frozen goblin.
Chimera Boran Veteran Frozen Goblin

Chests - 237/250. I got seven rusted chests and twenty one iron chests from familiars!
Rusted Treasure Chest Iron Treasure Chest

I was grinding in the arena for a while, so I got a few new familiars and I got enough festival currency to get the frozen goblin. I also got a ton of iron chests at once, wow. :O
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
Days Into Quest: 294

New Familiar Status
No new familiars

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. The festival has begun so I'm putting this section on hold to gathering festival currency. I've fought the Coarsefur Yeti 43 times since I started grinding for it. Also a Mirage Puffer dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. . I still need 17 Onyx Cobras and 55 Opal Cobras.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 60G today from selling 1 Riptide Clipper, and 190 pieces of food. The current lowest price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 7500G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 294

New Familiar Status
No new familiars

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. The festival has begun so I'm putting this section on hold to gathering festival currency. I've fought the Coarsefur Yeti 43 times since I started grinding for it. Also a Mirage Puffer dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. . I still need 17 Onyx Cobras and 55 Opal Cobras.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 60G today from selling 1 Riptide Clipper, and 190 pieces of food. The current lowest price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 7500G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
It's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
It's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 22 gems, so I now have 2327 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered
Update of the day

I got 22 gems, so I now have 2327 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered
@Edra
Thanks! :)
@Edra
Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
[center][i][size=20][b]Light Sprite for Disco 2k17[/i][/size][/b] ----- ----- ----- [item=light sprite] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 22,250/40,000 Days into quest: 18 Improvement from last update: [color=green]+ 1,000g[/color] Total gained since beginning: [color=green] + 11,250g[/color] ----- ----- ----- [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/343#post_24845549]Link to original post[/url] @edra @wrecknrule [/center]
Light Sprite for Disco 2k17

Light Sprite

icon_gems.png 22,250/40,000

Days into quest: 18
Improvement from last update: + 1,000g
Total gained since beginning: + 11,250g

Link to original post

@edra @wrecknrule
Start of day 5 of My First Quest

treasure
345,000/12,000,000

others
Familiar: 22/150 (got none)
Food stacks: 173/2100
Start of day 5 of My First Quest

treasure
345,000/12,000,000

others
Familiar: 22/150 (got none)
Food stacks: 173/2100
wBOpmxj.png
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

That's an incredible progress @Discovered :D
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

That's an incredible progress @Discovered :D
@edra
It is! I had pink wing silks drop in the coli + i found like 20 level 7's already levelled in my lair to exalt :D
@edra
It is! I had pink wing silks drop in the coli + i found like 20 level 7's already levelled in my lair to exalt :D
Oh, that's great then, @Discovered :D
Oh, that's great then, @Discovered :D
1 2 ... 361 362 363 364 365 ... 430 431