Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 344 345 346 347 348 ... 430 431
Update of the day

I got 59 gems, so I now have 321 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered
Update of the day

I got 59 gems, so I now have 321 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered
@edra
Once I set my head on a task, it's pretty impossible to stop me, ask @xiocite
@edra
Once I set my head on a task, it's pretty impossible to stop me, ask @xiocite
Oh, that's a good thing then, @Discovered, that mean you'll probably get that sprite sooner than you think, who know :D
Oh, that's a good thing then, @Discovered, that mean you'll probably get that sprite sooner than you think, who know :D
This is very true, yes.
This is very true, yes.
Jd9Jdye.pngZoriSmallFlipped_zpstphnlgig.gifemeraldawn-ButtonB.pngVS%20Lightning%20Bugs_zpsi3m1svtk.png
@edra
Oh yeah, like already up another 200g already from prelevelling dragons for the conquest battle to sell so it's gonna hopefully be a profitable week!
@edra
Oh yeah, like already up another 200g already from prelevelling dragons for the conquest battle to sell so it's gonna hopefully be a profitable week!
Ooh, that's great then, @Discovered :D
Ooh, that's great then, @Discovered :D
[b]Progress[/b]: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/343#post_24832943]Batch 01 dragons[/url] are all level [u]25[/u]!!! [quote name=Drops] [item=maren ambusher][item=kelp tender][item=octoflyer][item=maren wavesinger][item=cloud chaser][item=unhatched wind egg][item=golden porpoise][item=wavespun tail feathers][item=abyss striker][item=maren ambusher][item=depin][item=depin][item=unhatched arcane egg][item=relic eel][item=jeweled octoflyer][item=mantarune] [/quote] That was decent timing for getting 5 dragons to 25. And I was fairly amused that I kept getting Battle of the Bay themed eggs for the last few days.
Progress: Batch 01 dragons are all level 25!!!

Drops wrote:
Maren Ambusher Kelp Tender Octoflyer Maren Wavesinger Cloud Chaser Unhatched Wind Egg Golden Porpoise Wavespun Tail Feathers Abyss Striker Maren Ambusher Depin Depin Unhatched Arcane Egg Relic Eel Jeweled Octoflyer Mantarune

That was decent timing for getting 5 dragons to 25. And I was fairly amused that I kept getting Battle of the Bay themed eggs for the last few days.
7cd42dd7c8525fd22d17b638a35917cbaa2819e3.gif wuxianbyrasaliina-small.png
[center][size=5]Aarca's Quest for Stuff![/size] The eighth update of [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/338#post_24748605]my quest[/url]! Gene Projects - I didn't make anything today. My total savings so far are... [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] 1,060,000 / 2,965,000 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 460 / 20,475 Familiars - 111/489. No familiars today. Chests - 89/100. I got one rusted chest from familiars. One. [item=rusted treasure chest] I didn't make any progress today. Oh well. Tomorrow I'll do better!
Aarca's Quest for Stuff!

The eighth update of my quest!

Gene Projects - I didn't make anything today. My total savings so far are...
icon_treasure.png 1,060,000 / 2,965,000
icon_gems.png 460 / 20,475

Familiars - 111/489. No familiars today.

Chests - 89/100. I got one rusted chest from familiars. One.
Rusted Treasure Chest

I didn't make any progress today. Oh well. Tomorrow I'll do better!
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
I've got 131k treasure and 160 gems. Going to be a long time before I get the necessary gems to get Petals. I'll probably be getting more treasure than gems though, since I'm exalting dragons for the Battle of the Bay.
@Edra

Go Arcane!
I've got 131k treasure and 160 gems. Going to be a long time before I get the necessary gems to get Petals. I'll probably be getting more treasure than gems though, since I'm exalting dragons for the Battle of the Bay.
@Edra

Go Arcane!
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
That's a good progress @theplait13 :D
That's a good progress @theplait13 :D
1 2 ... 344 345 346 347 348 ... 430 431