Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 328 329 330 331 332 ... 430 431
Days Into Quest: 262

New Familiar Status
I managed to get the Crooked Hatchet to drop and the Chocolate Ferret trade finally appeared at Swipp's, so I now have 438 out of 489 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. A Petal Jumper dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Still gathering up the remaining materials needed for a Driftwood Baron.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! I've been opening Festival chests and have gotten a Sunsea Pseudo, Bogus Manamonger, 2 Painted Marionettes, Ball-Jointed Bogsneak, Bogsneak Puppet, Sorcerous Arms and an Unlikely Alliance dropped.

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
On Hold for the Festival.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress. The Corundum Chameleon has been added to this section because it's a gathering familiar and I'm aiming for the Baldwin and Swipp familiars first.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 262

New Familiar Status
I managed to get the Crooked Hatchet to drop and the Chocolate Ferret trade finally appeared at Swipp's, so I now have 438 out of 489 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. A Petal Jumper dropped.

Still gathering up the remaining materials needed for a Driftwood Baron.

Completed! I've been opening Festival chests and have gotten a Sunsea Pseudo, Bogus Manamonger, 2 Painted Marionettes, Ball-Jointed Bogsneak, Bogsneak Puppet, Sorcerous Arms and an Unlikely Alliance dropped.

No new progress. The Corundum Chameleon has been added to this section because it's a gathering familiar and I'm aiming for the Baldwin and Swipp familiars first.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
That's cool you finally got the chocolate ferret, given how long you had to wait for it to appear @NorthWhiteWolf :D

And it's great you also got the crooked hatchet :D
That's cool you finally got the chocolate ferret, given how long you had to wait for it to appear @NorthWhiteWolf :D

And it's great you also got the crooked hatchet :D
@Edra
Thanks! :)
It sure did take awhile for that trade to show up, hopefully I won't have to wait as long when I get all of the materials for the Driftwood Baron.
@Edra
Thanks! :)
It sure did take awhile for that trade to show up, hopefully I won't have to wait as long when I get all of the materials for the Driftwood Baron.
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Yeah, I hope so for you :D

Yeah, I hope so for you :D
Update of the day

I got 70 gems, so I now have 3184 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami
Update of the day

I got 70 gems, so I now have 3184 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami
Days Into Quest: 263

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. A Longneck Wanderer and Raptorik Warrior dropped.

Still gathering up the remaining materials needed for a Driftwood Baron. I got a Bloodstone Beetle from Swipp's.

Completed! I've been opening Festival chests and have gotten 2 Smoldering Sconces, Orbiting Spirit, Smokebillow Sham, Veiled Vision, and Axe Mimic dropped.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

Days Into Quest: 263

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. A Longneck Wanderer and Raptorik Warrior dropped.

Still gathering up the remaining materials needed for a Driftwood Baron. I got a Bloodstone Beetle from Swipp's.

Completed! I've been opening Festival chests and have gotten 2 Smoldering Sconces, Orbiting Spirit, Smokebillow Sham, Veiled Vision, and Axe Mimic dropped.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

The familiars keep dropping it seem, that's cool @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
The familiars keep dropping it seem, that's cool @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
@Edra
Yup, I now have more muck for Baldwin than I know what to do with. :)
@Edra
Yup, I now have more muck for Baldwin than I know what to do with. :)

Ha ha, at least, you'll have some spare, just in case ^^

Ha ha, at least, you'll have some spare, just in case ^^
Update of the day

I got 107 gems, putting my total to 3291 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 107 gems, putting my total to 3291 gems ^^

Pinglist

1 2 ... 328 329 330 331 332 ... 430 431