Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 325 326 327 328 329 ... 430 431
Days Into Quest: 257

New Familiar Status
A Darktouched Chimera dropped while I was scavenging for materials for a Driftwood Baron so I now have 418 out of 469 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Didn't do any grinding today.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. Still waiting for the Chocolate Ferret trade to show up. Also have been gathering up the remaining materials needed for a Driftwood Baron.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was ok for gems! I made 85G from selling 1 Rainbow Sprite, and 170 pieces of food. The lowest current AH price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 9990G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 257

New Familiar Status
A Darktouched Chimera dropped while I was scavenging for materials for a Driftwood Baron so I now have 418 out of 469 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Didn't do any grinding today.

No new progress. Still waiting for the Chocolate Ferret trade to show up. Also have been gathering up the remaining materials needed for a Driftwood Baron.

Completed! (For now....)

Today was ok for gems! I made 85G from selling 1 Rainbow Sprite, and 170 pieces of food. The lowest current AH price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 9990G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You've made a good progress, that's cool @NorthWhiteWolf :D
You've made a good progress, that's cool @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Update of the day

I got 51 gems, so I now have 1791 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami
Update of the day

I got 51 gems, so I now have 1791 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami
Days Into Quest: 258

New Familiar Status
Happy Night of the Nocturne! I've already got a Ball-Jointed Bogsneak, Smoldering Sconce, Enchanted Armaments, Glowing Globe, Living Luminance, Autumn Millifae, Crystal Carrier, Axe Mimic, Vulpine Lamp, Bogsneak Puppet,Spirit Armor, Spring Millifae, Sorcerous Arms, and Veiled Vision. I now have 432 out of 489 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. A Serthis Potionmaster, 2 Storm Seekers, a Shadow Serpent, Carmine Serthis, Sunset Lasher, Brown River Flight, Rainbow Sprite, and Maren Shark Hunter dropped.

Completed! I've been opening Festival, Iron, and Glided chests, and in addition to the new familiars, I've also gotten 2 Smokebillow Shams, Painted Marionette, 2 Magic Mirrors, Fallbrush Fraud, Wavebreak Snarler, Murktooth Bramblekeep, another Smoldering Sconce, Animated Statue, Opheodrys Serthis, Dunewind Manticore, Cockatrice, Sickle Kamaitachi, Peacevine Aardvark, Parasitic Fungus, Bluemoon Avair, Chalcedony Snipper, Wooden Marionette, Livewire Grizzly, Voltspire Intruder, and a Slumbering Charlatan.

I'm putting this section on hold because I want to buy some things with nature's discount and that there are limited time items, such as vista's and genes. I'm only going to spend gems that I earned during the festival, and any left over at the end of the festival will be going towards the Akirbeak.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

Days Into Quest: 258

New Familiar Status
Happy Night of the Nocturne! I've already got a Ball-Jointed Bogsneak, Smoldering Sconce, Enchanted Armaments, Glowing Globe, Living Luminance, Autumn Millifae, Crystal Carrier, Axe Mimic, Vulpine Lamp, Bogsneak Puppet,Spirit Armor, Spring Millifae, Sorcerous Arms, and Veiled Vision. I now have 432 out of 489 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. A Serthis Potionmaster, 2 Storm Seekers, a Shadow Serpent, Carmine Serthis, Sunset Lasher, Brown River Flight, Rainbow Sprite, and Maren Shark Hunter dropped.

Completed! I've been opening Festival, Iron, and Glided chests, and in addition to the new familiars, I've also gotten 2 Smokebillow Shams, Painted Marionette, 2 Magic Mirrors, Fallbrush Fraud, Wavebreak Snarler, Murktooth Bramblekeep, another Smoldering Sconce, Animated Statue, Opheodrys Serthis, Dunewind Manticore, Cockatrice, Sickle Kamaitachi, Peacevine Aardvark, Parasitic Fungus, Bluemoon Avair, Chalcedony Snipper, Wooden Marionette, Livewire Grizzly, Voltspire Intruder, and a Slumbering Charlatan.

I'm putting this section on hold because I want to buy some things with nature's discount and that there are limited time items, such as vista's and genes. I'm only going to spend gems that I earned during the festival, and any left over at the end of the festival will be going towards the Akirbeak.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

Happy Night of the Nocturne @NorthWhiteWolf :D

That's an amazing progress you did :D
Happy Night of the Nocturne @NorthWhiteWolf :D

That's an amazing progress you did :D
@Edra

Thanks! I've gotten really lucky today and got a ton of festival chests. :)
@Edra

Thanks! I've gotten really lucky today and got a ton of festival chests. :)
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf :D

Ah, that's great, then :D
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf :D

Ah, that's great, then :D
Update of the day
Happy Night of the Nocturne everyone :D

I got 266 gems, putting my total to 2057 gems :D
A bit less than 500 gems, and I'll reach the 2500 gems mark :D

Pinglist

Update of the day
Happy Night of the Nocturne everyone :D

I got 266 gems, putting my total to 2057 gems :D
A bit less than 500 gems, and I'll reach the 2500 gems mark :D

Pinglist

[center]@cosmoknight dont mind me , trying to keep track of my notn stuff :p [i]strange chests:[/i] [item=strange chest]x0 [size=5]vistas[/size] [i]collected:[/i] [item=vista: conjurer's hat] [item=vista: gossamer flame] [item=vista: glowing globe] [item=vista: feral visage] [item=vista: hourglass] [item=vista: strange chest] [i]remaining:[/i] none ! [size=5]apparel[/size] [i]collected:[/i] [item=conjurer's cloak]x2 [item=conjurer's cobwebs]x3 [item=conjurer's hat]x4 [item=conjurer's herb pouch]x2 [item=conjurer's staff]x4 [item=witch's cloak] [item=witch's cobwebs] [item=witch's hat] [item=witch's herb pouch] [item=witch's staff] [item=magician's herb pouch] [item=sorcerer's cloak] [item=sorcerer's cobwebs] [item=sorcerer's hat] [item=sorcerer's herb pouch] [item=sorcerer's staff] [item=ghost flame candles]x4 [item=ghost flame cloak]x2 [item=ghost flame collar]x4 [item=ghost flame headpiece] [item=ghost flame tail jewel] [item=ghost flame tail ribbon] [item=ghost flame wing ribbon] [item=haunted flame candles] [item=haunted flame cloak] [item=haunted flame collar] [item=ethereal flame candles] [item=ethereal flame cloak] [item=ethereal flame collar] [item=ethereal flame headpiece] [item=ethereal flame tail jewel] [item=ethereal flame tail ribbon] [item=ethereal flame wing ribbon] [item=solar flame candles] [item=solar flame cloak] [item=solar flame collar] [item=solar flame headpiece] [item=solar flame tail jewel] [item=solar flame tail ribbon] [item=solar flame wing ribbon] [i]remaining:[/i] [item=magician's cloak] [item=magician's cobwebs] [item=magician's hat] [item=magician's staff] [item=enchanter's cloak] [item=enchanter's cobwebs] [item=enchanter's hat] [item=enchanter's herb pouch] [item=enchanter's staff] [item=haunted flame headpiece] [item=haunted flame tail jewel] [item=haunted flame tail ribbon] [item=haunted flame wing ribbon] [item=gossamer flame candles] [item=gossamer flame cloak] [item=gossamer flame collar] [item=gossamer flame headpiece] [item=gossamer flame tail jewel] [item=gossamer flame tail ribbon] [item=gossamer flame wing ribbon] [size=5]familiars[/size] [i]collected:[/i] [item=sundial imposter] [item=voltspire intruder] [item=slumbering charlatan]x2 [item=fungusbearing phony] [item=cragbacked bouldursa] [item=polarfreeze defender] [item=murktooth bramblekeep] [item=cloudkeeper herald] [item=smokebillow sham] [item=wavebreak snarler] [item=sunsea pseudo]x3 [item=timber tender]x2 [item=fallbrush fraud]x2 [item=snarling mimic] [item=ectoplasmime]x2 [item=jawlocker]x2 [item=unlikely alliance] [item=opposing forces]x2 [item=animated statue]x2 [item=living sculpture]x2 [item=magic mirror] [item=wooden marionette]x3 [item=painted marionette] [item=spellbound tome] [item=ensorcelled volume] [item=agol] [item=serpentine lamp]x3 [item=vulpine lamp] [item=animated armor] [item=spirit armor] [item=glowing globe]x5 [item=living luminance]x2 [item=masked phantom] [item=crystal carrier]x2 [item=orbiting spirit]x2 [item=enchanted armaments] [item=ball-jointed bogsneak]x3 [item=bogsneak puppet]x2 [item=calculating candelabra]x4 [item=smoldering sconce]x4 [item=axe mimic]x2 [item=crooked hatchet] [i]remaining:[/i] [item=sunbeam ursa] [item=livewire grizzly] [item=hibernal starbear] [item=graveyard guardian] [item=jadecarved decoy] [item=bogus manamonger] [item=thorntrick thief] [item=deadly reflection] [item=veiled vision] [item=enchanted armaments] [item=sorcerous arms] [item=autumn millifae] [item=spring millifae] [size=5]misc[/size] [i]collected:[/i] [item=unhatched nocturne egg] [i]remaining:[/i] [item=breed change: nocturne]
@cosmoknight

dont mind me , trying to keep track of my notn stuff :p

strange chests:

Strange Chest x0

vistas

collected:

Vista: Conjurer's Hat Vista: Gossamer Flame Vista: Glowing Globe Vista: Feral Visage Vista: Hourglass Vista: Strange Chest

remaining:

none !

apparel

collected:

Conjurer's Cloak x2 Conjurer's Cobwebs x3 Conjurer's Hat x4 Conjurer's Herb Pouch x2 Conjurer's Staff x4
Witch's Cloak Witch's Cobwebs Witch's Hat Witch's Herb Pouch Witch's Staff
Magician's Herb Pouch
Sorcerer's Cloak Sorcerer's Cobwebs Sorcerer's Hat Sorcerer's Herb Pouch Sorcerer's Staff
Ghost Flame Candles x4 Ghost Flame Cloak x2 Ghost Flame Collar x4 Ghost Flame Headpiece Ghost Flame Tail Jewel Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon
Haunted Flame Candles Haunted Flame Cloak Haunted Flame Collar
Ethereal Flame Candles Ethereal Flame Cloak Ethereal Flame Collar Ethereal Flame Headpiece Ethereal Flame Tail Jewel Ethereal Flame Tail Ribbon Ethereal Flame Wing Ribbon
Solar Flame Candles Solar Flame Cloak Solar Flame Collar Solar Flame Headpiece Solar Flame Tail Jewel Solar Flame Tail Ribbon Solar Flame Wing Ribbon

remaining:

Magician's Cloak Magician's Cobwebs Magician's Hat Magician's Staff
Enchanter's Cloak Enchanter's Cobwebs Enchanter's Hat Enchanter's Herb Pouch Enchanter's Staff
Haunted Flame Headpiece Haunted Flame Tail Jewel Haunted Flame Tail Ribbon Haunted Flame Wing Ribbon
Gossamer Flame Candles Gossamer Flame Cloak Gossamer Flame Collar Gossamer Flame Headpiece Gossamer Flame Tail Jewel Gossamer Flame Tail Ribbon Gossamer Flame Wing Ribbon

familiars

collected:

Sundial Imposter Voltspire Intruder Slumbering Charlatan x2 Fungusbearing Phony Cragbacked Bouldursa Polarfreeze Defender Murktooth Bramblekeep Cloudkeeper Herald Smokebillow Sham Wavebreak Snarler Sunsea Pseudo x3 Timber Tender x2 Fallbrush Fraud x2 Snarling Mimic Ectoplasmime x2 Jawlocker x2 Unlikely Alliance Opposing Forces x2 Animated Statue x2 Living Sculpture x2 Magic Mirror Wooden Marionette x3 Painted Marionette Spellbound Tome Ensorcelled Volume Agol Serpentine Lamp x3 Vulpine Lamp Animated Armor Spirit Armor Glowing Globe x5 Living Luminance x2 Masked Phantom Crystal Carrier x2 Orbiting Spirit x2 Enchanted Armaments Ball-Jointed Bogsneak x3 Bogsneak Puppet x2 Calculating Candelabra x4 Smoldering Sconce x4 Axe Mimic x2 Crooked Hatchet

remaining:

Sunbeam Ursa Livewire Grizzly Hibernal Starbear Graveyard Guardian Jadecarved Decoy Bogus Manamonger Deadly Reflection Veiled Vision Enchanted Armaments Sorcerous Arms Autumn Millifae Spring Millifae

misc

collected:

Unhatched Nocturne Egg

remaining:

Breed Change: Nocturne
257.png he/they
FR+0
quest thread
friend RQs ok!
Days Into Quest: 259

New Familiar Status
Today was pretty good for familiars, I obtained a Masked Phantom, Animated Armor, and Orbiting Spirit from the strange chests, and now have 435 out of 489 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. An Arctic Hippalectryon, Longneck Hunter, and Wildwood Owl dropped.

No new progress. Still waiting for the Chocolate Ferret trade to show up. Also have been gathering up the remaining materials needed for a Driftwood Baron. In addition, I was able to trade for 2 Glamortail Hoppers.

Completed! I've been opening Festival and iron chests and in addition to the new familiars, I've also gotten a 3 Veiled Visions, Ball-Jointed Bogsneak, 2 Enchanted Armaments, Barkback Boar, 2 Smoldering Sconces, Opposing Forces, 3 Snarling Mimics, Graveyard Guardian, Sunsea Pseudo, Vulpine Lamp, Axe Mimic, Jawlocker, Animated Statue, 2 Masked Phantoms, Spirit Armor, Thornthick Thief, Living Sculpture, Murktooth Bramblekeep, Bogsneak Puppet, and an Animated Armor.

On Hold for the Festival.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

Days Into Quest: 259

New Familiar Status
Today was pretty good for familiars, I obtained a Masked Phantom, Animated Armor, and Orbiting Spirit from the strange chests, and now have 435 out of 489 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. An Arctic Hippalectryon, Longneck Hunter, and Wildwood Owl dropped.

No new progress. Still waiting for the Chocolate Ferret trade to show up. Also have been gathering up the remaining materials needed for a Driftwood Baron. In addition, I was able to trade for 2 Glamortail Hoppers.

Completed! I've been opening Festival and iron chests and in addition to the new familiars, I've also gotten a 3 Veiled Visions, Ball-Jointed Bogsneak, 2 Enchanted Armaments, Barkback Boar, 2 Smoldering Sconces, Opposing Forces, 3 Snarling Mimics, Graveyard Guardian, Sunsea Pseudo, Vulpine Lamp, Axe Mimic, Jawlocker, Animated Statue, 2 Masked Phantoms, Spirit Armor, Thornthick Thief, Living Sculpture, Murktooth Bramblekeep, Bogsneak Puppet, and an Animated Armor.

On Hold for the Festival.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

1 2 ... 325 326 327 328 329 ... 430 431