Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 310 311 312 313 314 ... 430 431
Update of the day

I got 8 gems, putting my total to 723 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
Update of the day

I got 8 gems, putting my total to 723 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
I'm up to 43k and 522 gems, and Baldwin has finally cooperated, giving me purple sludge.
Life is good, right?
@Edra
I'm up to 43k and 522 gems, and Baldwin has finally cooperated, giving me purple sludge.
Life is good, right?
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
Ah, it's indeed good that finally Baldwin give you what you need @theplait13 ^^
Ah, it's indeed good that finally Baldwin give you what you need @theplait13 ^^
Update of the day

I got 17 gems, so I now have 740 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 17 gems, so I now have 740 gems ^^

Pinglist

[center][b]Birthday Bash Chest Collection! 1000 Goal: Reached! 2000 Goal: Reached! 3000 Goal: 2285! Egg Goal: 5! [/b] [item= Unhatched Shadow Egg] [item= Unhatched Wind Egg] [item= Unhatched Lightning Egg] [item= Unhatched Earth Egg] [item= Unhatched Lightning Egg] [/center]
Birthday Bash Chest Collection!
1000 Goal: Reached!
2000 Goal: Reached!
3000 Goal: 2285!
Egg Goal: 5!
Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
Days Into Quest: 237 & 238

*Sorry about the lack of update yesterday, I spent several hours downloading a game and by the time it finished, it was late and I wanted to play a little.*

New Familiar Status
I now have the Crumbling Goblin, so I have 407 out of 465 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. A Deepmine Aardvark, Cursed Bat, 2 Centaur Berserkers, Blueband Duelist, Swiftfoot Slayer, Blue Dragon Reef Snail, and Bramble Guardian dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
On hold for the festival.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today and yesterday was good for gems! I made 171G from selling 1 piece of apparel, 1 Blueband Duelist, 460 pieces of food. The lowest current AH price for the Golden Bantam Fangar is 1939G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 237 & 238

*Sorry about the lack of update yesterday, I spent several hours downloading a game and by the time it finished, it was late and I wanted to play a little.*

New Familiar Status
I now have the Crumbling Goblin, so I have 407 out of 465 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. A Deepmine Aardvark, Cursed Bat, 2 Centaur Berserkers, Blueband Duelist, Swiftfoot Slayer, Blue Dragon Reef Snail, and Bramble Guardian dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
On hold for the festival.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today and yesterday was good for gems! I made 171G from selling 1 piece of apparel, 1 Blueband Duelist, 460 pieces of food. The lowest current AH price for the Golden Bantam Fangar is 1939G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
That's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf :D
That's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf :D
@Edra

Thanks! :)
@Edra

Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 83 gems, putting my total to 823 gems ^^

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 83 gems, putting my total to 823 gems ^^

Pinglist

1 2 ... 310 311 312 313 314 ... 430 431