Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 298 299 300 301 302 ... 430 431
Days Into Quest: 224

New Familiar Status
The Mottled Sea Serpent finally dropped for me, and I was able to afford a Shimmering Xolo, so I now have 400 out of 463 familiars!

Coliseum Familiar Status
My next target is the River Muck. While grinding I also had a Riptide Clipper, Tradewinds Gull, 2 Sunset Lashers, and a Dappled Seal drop.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was good for gems! I made 122G from selling 1 Accent, 1 Vivid Wavehopper, 2 Riptide Clippers, and, 180 pieces of food. My next target is the Skoll. Hopefully I'll be able to afford one by tomorrow, but with how sales have been going recently, it may be a couple of days.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
The Skoll has been removed from this section because it is my next target and the Overcharged Silverbeast has been added because it is a boss familiar.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 224

New Familiar Status
The Mottled Sea Serpent finally dropped for me, and I was able to afford a Shimmering Xolo, so I now have 400 out of 463 familiars!

Coliseum Familiar Status
My next target is the River Muck. While grinding I also had a Riptide Clipper, Tradewinds Gull, 2 Sunset Lashers, and a Dappled Seal drop.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was good for gems! I made 122G from selling 1 Accent, 1 Vivid Wavehopper, 2 Riptide Clippers, and, 180 pieces of food. My next target is the Skoll. Hopefully I'll be able to afford one by tomorrow, but with how sales have been going recently, it may be a couple of days.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
The Skoll has been removed from this section because it is my next target and the Overcharged Silverbeast has been added because it is a boss familiar.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @Shadria ^^

That's, a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf :D
It's cool you got 2 other familars :D
You're welcome @Shadria ^^

That's, a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf :D
It's cool you got 2 other familars :D
@Edra

Thanks! :)
@Edra

Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
@NorthWhiteWolf

Whoa, congratulations on getting to 400 familiars :O good luck!
@NorthWhiteWolf

Whoa, congratulations on getting to 400 familiars :O good luck!
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
Update of the day

Not really good this time, I just got 1 gem, so I have 207 gems in total :/
Oh well, no big deal, things like that happen after all ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
Update of the day

Not really good this time, I just got 1 gem, so I have 207 gems in total :/
Oh well, no big deal, things like that happen after all ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
Alright.
Epic and long quest to get all non-retired familiars, started since around 20 october of 2016, still going.
Will probably be listing progress here.
17th november: currently brewing a rosetail, got a bunch from coli.
Listing progress since 1 december:
Familiars from other venues(for example, leafy moth in woodland path) count as well.
Training Fields: done
Woodland Path: 15/18 no greenroot janustrap, basilisk, janustrap
Scorched Forest: 8/18 no extinguished jackalope, umberhorn qiriq, rambra, smoke gyre, wintermane bowman, wintermane spearman, centaur archer, steam gyre, banded owlcat
Alright.
Epic and long quest to get all non-retired familiars, started since around 20 october of 2016, still going.
Will probably be listing progress here.
17th november: currently brewing a rosetail, got a bunch from coli.
Listing progress since 1 december:
Familiars from other venues(for example, leafy moth in woodland path) count as well.
Training Fields: done
Woodland Path: 15/18 no greenroot janustrap, basilisk, janustrap
Scorched Forest: 8/18 no extinguished jackalope, umberhorn qiriq, rambra, smoke gyre, wintermane bowman, wintermane spearman, centaur archer, steam gyre, banded owlcat
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@Edra
Oh that sucks, hopefully you'll get more gems tomorrow ^^ Good luck!
@Edra
Oh that sucks, hopefully you'll get more gems tomorrow ^^ Good luck!
7UJghhu.png3MMjB0Q.pngh68PBsv.png
Thank you @Starfire0 ^^

Yeah, I hope so too ^^
Thank you @Starfire0 ^^

Yeah, I hope so too ^^
Hi, I am JaranMarcel and my goal is to get

- a scroll case sling (main goal)
- windbound plumage (2ndary goal)
- a plague Sprite (I can dream right?)
- any other sprites because they are cute (too much dreaming)

Keep in mind that I am a really casual player, I work two or three jobs at any given time and the only time I have to play is during them. I think that I am doing pretty well though

Progress
9700 gems
3,900,000 treasure.
Hi, I am JaranMarcel and my goal is to get

- a scroll case sling (main goal)
- windbound plumage (2ndary goal)
- a plague Sprite (I can dream right?)
- any other sprites because they are cute (too much dreaming)

Keep in mind that I am a really casual player, I work two or three jobs at any given time and the only time I have to play is during them. I think that I am doing pretty well though

Progress
9700 gems
3,900,000 treasure.
1 2 ... 298 299 300 301 302 ... 430 431