Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 282 283 284 285 286 ... 430 431
@NorthWhiteWolf
I'd sell your extra whale! They're going for a lot now but prices will drop and if you haven't gotten the other you can buy it with treasure, while keeping your gems for the sprite.
@NorthWhiteWolf
I'd sell your extra whale! They're going for a lot now but prices will drop and if you haven't gotten the other you can buy it with treasure, while keeping your gems for the sprite.
XW2PxEW.png
Days Into Quest: 208

New Familiar Status
No new familiars. Last few hours to get this festival's familiar!

Coliseum Familiar Status
Will be resuming tomorrow. Had a Maren Spearmaiden drop.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Will be resuming tomorrow.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was good for gems! I made 203G from selling 1 piece of apparel, 1 Oceansurf Magus, 1 Murkbottom Gull, and 600 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Wind Sprite is 3250G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 208

New Familiar Status
No new familiars. Last few hours to get this festival's familiar!

Coliseum Familiar Status
Will be resuming tomorrow. Had a Maren Spearmaiden drop.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Will be resuming tomorrow.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was good for gems! I made 203G from selling 1 piece of apparel, 1 Oceansurf Magus, 1 Murkbottom Gull, and 600 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Wind Sprite is 3250G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
[center][size=5]Update 52[/size][/center] [center][size=5][b]Pinselohr's Bestiary: 358 / 461 [/b][/size][/center] ----- Somehow I didn't have much luck with the Plague Festival, although I visited the Coliseum more often than in the weeks before. I have the feeling it's harder to find those All-Seeing Shrooms than any other currency and I also got no chests whatsoever. :'D I still got some of the new familiars and the Enduring Gobling, of course. My money was spent for festival skins, so I don't have much treasure left from this weeks earnings, but at least I got a fair amount of Gems. ----- [b]New Familiars:[/b] [item=Enduring Goblin] [item=Waveswell Sorcerer] [item=Highfin Sea Serpent] [item=Vivid Wavehopper] ----- [size=4]What I'm working on right now:[/size] [LIST] [*]Saving up for the [b]Light Sprite[/b]. :'D (14.079 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] + 1,14m. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img]) [*]Hunting for Cobras to get the [b]Maned Cobra[/b] and [b]Spined Cobra[/b]. (Onyx Cobra 14/90) (Opal Cobra 90/90) (Emerald Striker 90/90) (Amethyst Striker 68/90) [*]Hunting for Skinks to brew the [b]Skink Familiars[/b] (Juvenile Prairie Skink 2/10) (Weird Purple Skink 0/10) (Green-throated Skink 9/10) [/LIST] [center][size=4][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/20#post_19891243]>>List of Familiars I'm still missing<<[/size][/center][/url] ----- [quote][b]Pinglist:[/b] @Pinselohr @Edra @Fixeddotdice @BrightIce @Triibu @SkyyeofEmber @SkyesBride @Nixifer[/quote] [quote=Donators] Thank you so much, [b]frozenpumpkin[/b], [b]LilacRose[/b], [b]BrightIce[/b], [b]danijust[/b], [b]Halarnia[/b], [b]pensandink[/b], [b]SkyesBride[/b], [b]fluffballofdoom[/b], [b]Metalevel[/b], [b]vormung[/b], [b]AlexiaSilver[/b], [b]Triibu[/b], [b]Nixifer[/b] and every generous donater I don't mention by their name! You know who you are. :)[/quote]
Update 52

Pinselohr's Bestiary: 358 / 461

Somehow I didn't have much luck with the Plague Festival, although I visited the Coliseum more often than in the weeks before. I have the feeling it's harder to find those All-Seeing Shrooms than any other currency and I also got no chests whatsoever. :'D

I still got some of the new familiars and the Enduring Gobling, of course. My money was spent for festival skins, so I don't have much treasure left from this weeks earnings, but at least I got a fair amount of Gems.

New Familiars:
Enduring Goblin Waveswell Sorcerer Highfin Sea Serpent Vivid Wavehopper

What I'm working on right now:

• Saving up for the Light Sprite. :'D (14.079 icon_gems.png + 1,14m. icon_treasure.png)
  • Hunting for Cobras to get the Maned Cobra and Spined Cobra.
    (Onyx Cobra 14/90) (Opal Cobra 90/90) (Emerald Striker 90/90) (Amethyst Striker 68/90)
  • Hunting for Skinks to brew the Skink Familiars (Juvenile Prairie Skink 2/10) (Weird Purple Skink 0/10) (Green-throated Skink 9/10)

Donators wrote:
Thank you so much, frozenpumpkin, LilacRose, BrightIce, danijust, Halarnia, pensandink, SkyesBride, fluffballofdoom, Metalevel, vormung, AlexiaSilver, Triibu, Nixifer and every generous donater I don't mention by their name! You know who you are. :)
Mb4WK7U.png
+9 FR time || Missing Familiars
You've made some good progress, that's cool @NorthWhiteWolf and @Pinselohr :D
You've made some good progress, that's cool @NorthWhiteWolf and @Pinselohr :D
Update of the day

I got 5 gems, putting my total to 4110 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
Update of the day

I got 5 gems, putting my total to 4110 gems ^^

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
GOAL

To have 3 dragons, all white/moon with iridescent/shimmer/runes. One the dragons will be on the exact opposite side of the colour wheel from the other two, and those two will be one colour apart. This will let me breed white/moon/literally-any-colour-on-the-wheel.

The female I want to be a guardian as they have short breeding cooldowns, and the two males a skydancer and a pearlcatcher. (Genders could be opposite male/female/female, I just like female guardians more)

Current status
I sold some stuff and now have 1000/6400 gems. Woo. Still looking for ways to cut down the amount I need but not having any luck, maybe I'll try a raffle :P

Still unsure whether I should do pearlcatcher/spiral/skydancer or guardian/pearlcatcher/skydancer
GOAL

To have 3 dragons, all white/moon with iridescent/shimmer/runes. One the dragons will be on the exact opposite side of the colour wheel from the other two, and those two will be one colour apart. This will let me breed white/moon/literally-any-colour-on-the-wheel.

The female I want to be a guardian as they have short breeding cooldowns, and the two males a skydancer and a pearlcatcher. (Genders could be opposite male/female/female, I just like female guardians more)

Current status
I sold some stuff and now have 1000/6400 gems. Woo. Still looking for ways to cut down the amount I need but not having any luck, maybe I'll try a raffle :P

Still unsure whether I should do pearlcatcher/spiral/skydancer or guardian/pearlcatcher/skydancer
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
I'm now up to 170k treasure and 281 gems, which I'm happy with at the moment. Hoping to get some more treasure, gems and familiars today. That, of course, relies on the RNG playing nice.
@Edra
I'm now up to 170k treasure and 281 gems, which I'm happy with at the moment. Hoping to get some more treasure, gems and familiars today. That, of course, relies on the RNG playing nice.
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
That's cool @theplait13 :D

May the RNG be with you :D
That's cool @theplait13 :D

May the RNG be with you :D
@Edra
Well, the RNG gave me a familiar, and I'm now close to getting some of the familiars I want from Swipp, so it's fair to say that the RNG are with me. Now for the dragons I have at the AH to sell...
@Edra
Well, the RNG gave me a familiar, and I'm now close to getting some of the familiars I want from Swipp, so it's fair to say that the RNG are with me. Now for the dragons I have at the AH to sell...
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
Ah, that's great then, @theplait13 ^^
Ah, that's great then, @theplait13 ^^
1 2 ... 282 283 284 285 286 ... 430 431