Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 278 279 280 281 282 ... 430 431
You're welcome @theplait13 ^^

Ah, that's good to hear, then ^^
You're welcome @theplait13 ^^

Ah, that's good to hear, then ^^
Days Into Quest: 203

New Familiar Status
A Maren Spearmaiden dropped while grind for chests and currency. I now have 385 out of 461 familiars!

Coliseum Familiar Status
This section is on hold for the festival. In addition to the Maren Spearmaiden, I also had a Dainty Wavehopper, Sandshore Snipper, Maren Spearmaiden and Mirage Puffer drop.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
This section is on hold during the Plague Festival.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was great for gems! I made 138G from selling 1 Ambush, 1 Accent, 1 Crystalplate Stinger, and 290 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Wind Sprite is 3300G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 203

New Familiar Status
A Maren Spearmaiden dropped while grind for chests and currency. I now have 385 out of 461 familiars!

Coliseum Familiar Status
This section is on hold for the festival. In addition to the Maren Spearmaiden, I also had a Dainty Wavehopper, Sandshore Snipper, Maren Spearmaiden and Mirage Puffer drop.

Completed! (For now....)

Today was great for gems! I made 138G from selling 1 Ambush, 1 Accent, 1 Crystalplate Stinger, and 290 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Wind Sprite is 3300G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
That's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
I hope for you you'll get that sprite in no time ^^
That's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
I hope for you you'll get that sprite in no time ^^
@Edra

Thanks! :)
@Edra

Thanks! :)
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 25 gems, meaning I now have 3795 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
Update of the day

I got 25 gems, meaning I now have 3795 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan
I'm now up to 97 gems and 89k treasure. Hoping to get more today, and that Swipp is offering the Rosy Peryton sale now I have the necessary goods for that.
@Edra
I'm now up to 97 gems and 89k treasure. Hoping to get more today, and that Swipp is offering the Rosy Peryton sale now I have the necessary goods for that.
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
That's a good progress @theplait13 :D
That's a good progress @theplait13 :D
Days Into Quest: 204

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
This section is on hold for the festival. I had a Leopard Coralclimber and Murkbottom Gull drop.

Completed! (For now....)

Today was great for gems! I made 385G from selling 1 Accent, 1 Vivid Wavehopper, 1 Dainty Wavehopper, 1 Mirage Puffer, 1 Sandshore Snipper, 1 Maren Spearmaiden, and 570 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Wind Sprite is 3300G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

Days Into Quest: 204

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
This section is on hold for the festival. I had a Leopard Coralclimber and Murkbottom Gull drop.

Completed! (For now....)

Today was great for gems! I made 385G from selling 1 Accent, 1 Vivid Wavehopper, 1 Dainty Wavehopper, 1 Mirage Puffer, 1 Sandshore Snipper, 1 Maren Spearmaiden, and 570 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Wind Sprite is 3300G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

That's a great progress @NorthWhiteWolf :D
That's a great progress @NorthWhiteWolf :D
1 2 ... 278 279 280 281 282 ... 430 431