Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 268 269 270 271 272 ... 430 431
Update of the day

I got 79 gems, so I now have 3239 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
Update of the day

I got 79 gems, so I now have 3239 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
Days Into Quest: 192

New Familiar Status
No new familiars

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Did some grinding but no familiars dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was fantastic for gems! I made 265G from selling 1 accents, 1 piece of apparel, 1 Fungalhoof Qiriq, and 280 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Shadow Sprite is 3250G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 192

New Familiar Status
No new familiars

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Did some grinding but no familiars dropped.

No new progress.

Completed! (For now....)

Today was fantastic for gems! I made 265G from selling 1 accents, 1 piece of apparel, 1 Fungalhoof Qiriq, and 280 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Shadow Sprite is 3250G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
That's a great progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
That's a great progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
@Edra

Thanks! :)
@Edra

Thanks! :)
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 110 gems, meaning I now have 3349 gems :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 110 gems, meaning I now have 3349 gems :D

Pinglist

Days Into Quest: 193

New Familiar Status
No new familiars. The site released two new familiars, bringing the total to 443 familiars on the site.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Did some grinding and had a Searing Jackalope and Wintermane Spearman drop. I'm going to grind in the Scorched Forest for a few days to try and get the newest familiars.

No new progress. Had another Grassslands Trunker drop while gathering in Hunting.

Completed! (For now....)

Today was fantastic for gems! I made 259G from selling 2 accents, 2 pieces of apparel, and 200 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Shadow Sprite is 3285G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

Days Into Quest: 193

New Familiar Status
No new familiars. The site released two new familiars, bringing the total to 443 familiars on the site.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Did some grinding and had a Searing Jackalope and Wintermane Spearman drop. I'm going to grind in the Scorched Forest for a few days to try and get the newest familiars.

No new progress. Had another Grassslands Trunker drop while gathering in Hunting.

Completed! (For now....)

Today was fantastic for gems! I made 259G from selling 2 accents, 2 pieces of apparel, and 200 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Shadow Sprite is 3285G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

That's a really good progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

You'll get this sprite quite soon at this rate, I think ^^
That's a really good progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

You'll get this sprite quite soon at this rate, I think ^^
@Edra
Thanks! I need only about 1000G until I reach my goal, so at this rate I should have it within a week. :)
@Edra
Thanks! I need only about 1000G until I reach my goal, so at this rate I should have it within a week. :)

Ooh, that's great then ^^
Good luck for getting the remaining gems ^^

Ooh, that's great then ^^
Good luck for getting the remaining gems ^^
1 2 ... 268 269 270 271 272 ... 430 431