Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 259 260 261 262 263 ... 430 431
With all these things you listed @NorthWhiteWolf, you'll probably sell a lot of things ^^

You've made some good progress @Pinselohr, that's great :D
With all these things you listed @NorthWhiteWolf, you'll probably sell a lot of things ^^

You've made some good progress @Pinselohr, that's great :D
Update of the day

I got 195 gems, putting my total to 2154 gems :D
I'm almost to the halfway mark :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
Update of the day

I got 195 gems, putting my total to 2154 gems :D
I'm almost to the halfway mark :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
@Edra

Thanks! :)
@Edra

Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
[center][URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/89#post_20319664][x][/URL] Thanks to offsite trading I am now 5 sprites closer to my goal for a full collection. Which leaves me with one last thing: [item=light sprite] It's [i]on![/i] Lowkey also searching for [item=frost delver][item=stone borer][item=speedy] but those have to wait for a bit. Got one closer to my goal of full lair space and purchased another upgrade. That means I have only two upgrades left to go. [b]Please do not ping me.[/b][/center]
[x]
Thanks to offsite trading I am now 5 sprites closer to my goal for a full collection. Which leaves me with one last thing:
Light Sprite
It's on!

Lowkey also searching for
Frost Delver Stone Borer Speedy
but those have to wait for a bit.

Got one closer to my goal of full lair space and purchased another upgrade. That means I have only two upgrades left to go.

Please do not ping me.
shop_banner.png
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update 1:

(Original post here.)

Brightwing Dwarf Hainu and Maren Scout, acquired thanks to CanisMajoris! ;w;

Expanded lair to 155 spaces. Wooo dom discount!
Update 1:

(Original post here.)

Brightwing Dwarf Hainu and Maren Scout, acquired thanks to CanisMajoris! ;w;

Expanded lair to 155 spaces. Wooo dom discount!
Light Sprite
Days Into Quest: 181

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress, wasn't able to do any grinding.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was great for gems! I made 434G from selling 3 skins/accents, 99 Health Potions, 1 Clearwater Oracle, 1 Autumn Sea Dragon, 290 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Plague Sprite is 3800G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 181

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress, wasn't able to do any grinding.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was great for gems! I made 434G from selling 3 skins/accents, 99 Health Potions, 1 Clearwater Oracle, 1 Autumn Sea Dragon, 290 pieces of food. The current lowest AH price for a Plague Sprite is 3800G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
That's a great progress @NorthWhiteWolf :D
That's a great progress @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Update of the day

I got 102 gems, putting my total to 2256 gems :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 102 gems, putting my total to 2256 gems :D

Pinglist

@Edra
You're doing great! Almost to the halfway point ^^
@Edra
You're doing great! Almost to the halfway point ^^
7UJghhu.png3MMjB0Q.pngh68PBsv.png
1 2 ... 259 260 261 262 263 ... 430 431