Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 244 245 246 247 248 ... 430 431
@Edra - Almost to 1,000! :D
@Edra - Almost to 1,000! :D
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
He he, you're right @heartcrusher1 :D

Things seem to be a bit faster for now, that's cool :D
He he, you're right @heartcrusher1 :D

Things seem to be a bit faster for now, that's cool :D
Days Into Quest: 165

*Just a heads up there won't be any updates this weekend, since I will be extremely busy. Updates will resume on Monday.

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Did some grinding and had a Noggle drop for me.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. Brewed a Marble Serpenta at Baldwin's and traded for a Harvest Floracat at Swip's.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was meh for gems! I made 3G from selling 10 pieces of food. I wasn't able to relist items since this afternoon. I have most of my items set up to expire in three days, so hopefully there will be a nice chunk of gems waiting for me on Monday. The lowest price for a Nature Sprite at the AH is 794G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 165

*Just a heads up there won't be any updates this weekend, since I will be extremely busy. Updates will resume on Monday.

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Did some grinding and had a Noggle drop for me.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. Brewed a Marble Serpenta at Baldwin's and traded for a Harvest Floracat at Swip's.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now....)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was meh for gems! I made 3G from selling 10 pieces of food. I wasn't able to relist items since this afternoon. I have most of my items set up to expire in three days, so hopefully there will be a nice chunk of gems waiting for me on Monday. The lowest price for a Nature Sprite at the AH is 794G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Ah, it's always annoying when the auctions expires and we can't relist them yet @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

At least, you got some gems even if it's just 3 ^^
Ah, it's always annoying when the auctions expires and we can't relist them yet @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

At least, you got some gems even if it's just 3 ^^
Update of the day

I got 25 gems, putting my total to 1003 gems :D

Cool, I passed the 1k gems mark :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
Update of the day

I got 25 gems, putting my total to 1003 gems :D

Cool, I passed the 1k gems mark :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber
OOH. I'll be polishing this up over time but for now the rought idea is obs/obs spirals with element and tertiary-approriate eyes/colors, eventuall cultimating in everyone getting a pretty parcel of Rune tertiery... :#
OOH. I'll be polishing this up over time but for now the rought idea is obs/obs spirals with element and tertiary-approriate eyes/colors, eventuall cultimating in everyone getting a pretty parcel of Rune tertiery... :#
xYjY92X.jpg

They/them
@Edra
Congrats for crossing the 1k gems mark! :)
@Edra
Congrats for crossing the 1k gems mark! :)
XW2PxEW.png
Thank you @BrightIce :D
Thank you @BrightIce :D
@Edra - Congrats on hitting 1k~
@Edra - Congrats on hitting 1k~
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
Thank you @heartcrusher1 ^^