Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 215 216 217 218 219 ... 430 431
[center][size=5]Update 43[/size][/center] [center][size=5][b]Pinselohr's Bestiary: 338 / 433 [/b][/size][/center] ----- I had a little more time for the site last week, and while I didn't really get many new Familiars (I just bought two from the marketplace), I managed to raise my funds a little bit. And I also got some Swans from gathering. ^.^ I was pretty excited that the Foxrats circled back in into the Gem MP, and I also was quite fond of the new Featherfin Familiars... until I saw their price. xD When I have enough treasure (which will not be anytime soon, cause Flameforger's Festival is right around the corner, and I need fancy new Skins and Accents) I will probably try to snipe them off the MP. And I can't wait to see the Fire Golem! ----- [b]New Familiars:[/b] [item=Harlequin Stagwing] [item=Spinel Vulstal] ----- [size=4]What I'm working on right now:[/size] [LIST] [*]Saving up for the [b]Light Sprite[/b]. :'D (9.409 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] + 303k. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img]) [*]Hunting for Cobras to get the [b]Maned Cobra[/b] and [b]Spined Cobra[/b]. (Onyx Cobra 10/90) (Opal Cobra 41/90) (Emerald Striker 44/90) (Amethyst Striker 19/90) [*]Hunting for Mute Swans (4/10) [/LIST] [center][size=4][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/20#post_19891243]>>List of Familiars I'm still missing<<[/size][/center][/url] ----- [quote][b]Pinglist:[/b] @Pinselohr @Edra @Fixeddotdice @BrightIce @Triibu[/quote] [quote=Donators] Thank you so much, [b]LilacRose[/b], [b]BrightIce[/b], [b]danijust[/b], [b]Halarnia[/b], [b]pensandink[/b], [b]SkyesBride[/b], [b]fluffballofdoom[/b], [b]Metalevel[/b], [b]vormung[/b], [b]AlexiaSilver[/b], [b]Triibu[/b] and every generous donater I don't mention by their name! You know who you are. :)[/quote]
Update 43

Pinselohr's Bestiary: 338 / 433

I had a little more time for the site last week, and while I didn't really get many new Familiars (I just bought two from the marketplace), I managed to raise my funds a little bit. And I also got some Swans from gathering. ^.^

I was pretty excited that the Foxrats circled back in into the Gem MP, and I also was quite fond of the new Featherfin Familiars... until I saw their price. xD When I have enough treasure (which will not be anytime soon, cause Flameforger's Festival is right around the corner, and I need fancy new Skins and Accents) I will probably try to snipe them off the MP.

And I can't wait to see the Fire Golem!

New Familiars:
Harlequin Stagwing Spinel Vulstal

What I'm working on right now:

• Saving up for the Light Sprite. :'D (9.409 icon_gems.png + 303k. icon_treasure.png)
  • Hunting for Cobras to get the Maned Cobra and Spined Cobra.
    (Onyx Cobra 10/90) (Opal Cobra 41/90) (Emerald Striker 44/90) (Amethyst Striker 19/90)
  • Hunting for Mute Swans (4/10)

Quote:
Donators wrote:
Thank you so much, LilacRose, BrightIce, danijust, Halarnia, pensandink, SkyesBride, fluffballofdoom, Metalevel, vormung, AlexiaSilver, Triibu and every generous donater I don't mention by their name! You know who you are. :)
Mb4WK7U.png
+9 FR time || Missing Familiars
You're progressing well, that's cool @Pinselohr ^^

That's great if you got the dunhoof and you got a good pile of gems, that's cool @NorthWhiteWolf :D

You're welcome @InviPorcelain ^^
And thank you for adding me to your list :D
You're progressing well, that's cool @Pinselohr ^^

That's great if you got the dunhoof and you got a good pile of gems, that's cool @NorthWhiteWolf :D

You're welcome @InviPorcelain ^^
And thank you for adding me to your list :D
Update of the day

I got 41 gems, putting my total to 3728 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1
Update of the day

I got 41 gems, putting my total to 3728 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/214#post_22072023]Quest Master Post [/url] [size=4][b]Update for current quests:[/b][/size] [b]Levelling my dragons to at least 10[/b] On hold. Still levelling fodder. [u][b]Gene Project: Skink and Spinner[/b][/u] On Skink: Melted 8 different materials and got 4 yellow ooze! One yellow and orange ooze to go til I brew it! OvO Spinner: None yet. [quote=Pinglist:] @Erda[/quote] ----- @Shadria That's awesome! If you ever have a pinglist please add me! I want to see what you get from the chests having done it myself on my last birthday! @Sallin Ooh 200 babs! O-O I'd like to be pinged with every nest hatch! @NorthWhiteWolf Nice progress! And a dappled dunhoof! Still have to get that one! Could you add me to your pinglist please? ^^
Quest Master Post

Update for current quests:

Levelling my dragons to at least 10
On hold. Still levelling fodder.

Gene Project: Skink and Spinner
On Skink: Melted 8 different materials and got 4 yellow ooze! One yellow and orange ooze to go til I brew it! OvO

Spinner: None yet.
Pinglist: wrote:

@Shadria
That's awesome! If you ever have a pinglist please add me! I want to see what you get from the chests having done it myself on my last birthday!

@Sallin

Ooh 200 babs! O-O I'd like to be pinged with every nest hatch!

@NorthWhiteWolf
Nice progress! And a dappled dunhoof! Still have to get that one! Could you add me to your pinglist please? ^^
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@SkyyeofEmber

Will do! ^^
@SkyyeofEmber

Will do! ^^
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
Quest list here

Managed to get to 420 today! Thank you Flamecaller!

Aiming for 425 next!
Quest list here

Managed to get to 420 today! Thank you Flamecaller!

Aiming for 425 next!
@SkyyeofEmber
When I get closer to my birthday (It's 6-7 months away! :O) I'll make a topic for people to ask to be pinged.
I'm most certainly going to pass the 1000 chest mark, but how far, I don't know! XD
@SkyyeofEmber
When I get closer to my birthday (It's 6-7 months away! :O) I'll make a topic for people to ask to be pinged.
I'm most certainly going to pass the 1000 chest mark, but how far, I don't know! XD
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
@Shadria

That's awesome! How many gilded chests and when did you start collecting?
@Shadria

That's awesome! How many gilded chests and when did you start collecting?
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@SkyyeofEmber
I currently have 32ish, I have 5-7 more by the end of the month..I started around September.
@SkyyeofEmber
I currently have 32ish, I have 5-7 more by the end of the month..I started around September.
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
@SkyyeofEmber

Thanks! And sure! :)
@SkyyeofEmber

Thanks! And sure! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
1 2 ... 215 216 217 218 219 ... 430 431