Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 206 207 208 209 210 ... 430 431
Yay for the Marva sales, but having a nighmare selling anything that isn't Marva eyes or dragons. As a result, I'm only up to 1059 gems and 586k treasure. I am getting a lot of stuff for Baldwin as a result...
@Edra
Yay for the Marva sales, but having a nighmare selling anything that isn't Marva eyes or dragons. As a result, I'm only up to 1059 gems and 586k treasure. I am getting a lot of stuff for Baldwin as a result...
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
@Edra - Congrats on the progress! Almost to 3,400 gems~
@Edra - Congrats on the progress! Almost to 3,400 gems~
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
Yeah, the economy is a bit strange it seem for now, @theplait13 XD
Maybe that's why you have difficulty selling some of your things ?

Thank you @heartcrusher1 ^^

He he, yeah, I'm almost at it :D
Yeah, the economy is a bit strange it seem for now, @theplait13 XD
Maybe that's why you have difficulty selling some of your things ?

Thank you @heartcrusher1 ^^

He he, yeah, I'm almost at it :D
Obtained: [item=Speedy] Days: 31 total! Next up: [item=Red-Footed Akirbeak] I also splashed out and bought myself these darlings while they were on sale: [item=Downy Fox Rat][item=Fawn Fox Rat] Other new familiars: [item=Amber Gulper][item=Scaleback][item=Iridescent Scaleback][item=Ringlet Amphithere][item=Tourmaline Vulstal] It's going to be a long haul to get the akirbeak, so let's get cracking. Days: 0 Current price: 10kg or 15Mt Current funds: 133g, 2Mt
Obtained:
Speedy

Days: 31 total!

Next up:
Red-Footed Akirbeak

I also splashed out and bought myself these darlings while they were on sale:
Downy Fox Rat Fawn Fox Rat

Other new familiars:
Amber Gulper Scaleback Iridescent Scaleback Ringlet Amphithere Tourmaline Vulstal

It's going to be a long haul to get the akirbeak, so let's get cracking.

Days: 0
Current price: 10kg or 15Mt
Current funds: 133g, 2Mt
Days Into Quest: 133

New Familiar Status
The Fox Rats are back until the 20th! I bought the Fawn Fox Rat today, so I now have 345 out of 431 familiars!

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Wasn't able to do any grinding today.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. Still waiting for the Glossy Duskrat and Perching Java Sparrow trades to appear. Pinkerton Gave me a Barkback Boar, which will be either sold or brewed.

Chest Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was great for gems! In total I made 205G from selling 1 piece of apparel and 370 pieces of food. I now have both Fox Rats, so gems will once again be put aside for the Lightning Sprite. The Cheapest AH price for the Lighting Sprite is 3800G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
The Fawn Fox Rat has been removed from this section.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

Days Into Quest: 133

New Familiar Status
The Fox Rats are back until the 20th! I bought the Fawn Fox Rat today, so I now have 345 out of 431 familiars!

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. Wasn't able to do any grinding today.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. Still waiting for the Glossy Duskrat and Perching Java Sparrow trades to appear. Pinkerton Gave me a Barkback Boar, which will be either sold or brewed.

Chest Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was great for gems! In total I made 205G from selling 1 piece of apparel and 370 pieces of food. I now have both Fox Rats, so gems will once again be put aside for the Lightning Sprite. The Cheapest AH price for the Lighting Sprite is 3800G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
The Fawn Fox Rat has been removed from this section.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
It's great that you could get the fox rats @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Good luck for getting the Lightning Sprite :D

You've made a good progress @Gemset, that's great :D
It's great that you could get the fox rats @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Good luck for getting the Lightning Sprite :D

You've made a good progress @Gemset, that's great :D
@Edra
Thanks! :)
@Edra
Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 109 gems, meaning I now have 3490 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1
Update of the day

I got 109 gems, meaning I now have 3490 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1
Good progress has been made, thanks to the sale of yet more Marva eyes. (Seriously, why do I keep getting Marva eyes? I really don't like them) As a result I am now up to 602k treasure and 1081 gems. Hopefully I'll get more, but at this rate I think I'll be getting Facet for Gabrine sometime next week.
@Edra
Good progress has been made, thanks to the sale of yet more Marva eyes. (Seriously, why do I keep getting Marva eyes? I really don't like them) As a result I am now up to 602k treasure and 1081 gems. Hopefully I'll get more, but at this rate I think I'll be getting Facet for Gabrine sometime next week.
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
1 2 ... 206 207 208 209 210 ... 430 431