Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 430 431
That's a really good progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
That's a really good progress @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
@Edra

Thanks! :)
@Edra

Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

Today is the 50th day since I started working to get the Light Sprite and the 80th day since I started the challenge to get all the Sprites ^^
Time fly by so fast, it's crazy :o

Enough rambling, now, to the report XD

I got 66 gems, putting my total to 977 gems :D

Now, time to try to grind a bit once I'm done with the other things XD

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule
Update of the day

Today is the 50th day since I started working to get the Light Sprite and the 80th day since I started the challenge to get all the Sprites ^^
Time fly by so fast, it's crazy :o

Enough rambling, now, to the report XD

I got 66 gems, putting my total to 977 gems :D

Now, time to try to grind a bit once I'm done with the other things XD

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule
@Syntax
Could you put me out of your pinglist ? Thanks ;)
& Good luck in the futur.
@Syntax
Could you put me out of your pinglist ? Thanks ;)
& Good luck in the futur.
badgeextrememini_zpsedb5d611.gifEuI3lse.png
Goal: Earn 3,2 Million treasure by the end of TCC.

Reason: Want that sweet 9th lair page.

Project dates: July 11 --- July 30.

Progress:

3,200,000/3,200,000

Day 3: It is I, Chains the overachiever.

Day 6: Having problems at home but still trying to make at least 200kT per day.

Day 8: Accepting dragons for TCC raffle has slowed me dwn a bit /o\

Day 11: Technically, I already have enough money but I still gotta keep some on hand for CRs... So the goal was completed in 10 days but is not yet really complete. Also I will need some spare money for skins and such. Can't go into a festival poor.
Goal: Earn 3,2 Million treasure by the end of TCC.

Reason: Want that sweet 9th lair page.

Project dates: July 11 --- July 30.

Progress:

3,200,000/3,200,000

Day 3: It is I, Chains the overachiever.

Day 6: Having problems at home but still trying to make at least 200kT per day.

Day 8: Accepting dragons for TCC raffle has slowed me dwn a bit /o\

Day 11: Technically, I already have enough money but I still gotta keep some on hand for CRs... So the goal was completed in 10 days but is not yet really complete. Also I will need some spare money for skins and such. Can't go into a festival poor.
@Edra - Thanks~ I'd love to be on your pinglist for your quest!
@Edra - Thanks~ I'd love to be on your pinglist for your quest!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
You're welcome @heartcrusher1 ^^

All right, I added you to the list :D

Good luck with your quest @Dunmer ^^
You're welcome @heartcrusher1 ^^

All right, I added you to the list :D

Good luck with your quest @Dunmer ^^
Priority Goal

Get 4664 Gems By July 27th (my birthday)
Also get an egg for Christmas in July and get an egg for a bday derg

The gems are for scrying my progen

Current Amount:

546 / 4664 gems

Priority Goal

Get 4664 Gems By July 27th (my birthday)
Also get an egg for Christmas in July and get an egg for a bday derg

The gems are for scrying my progen

Current Amount:

546 / 4664 gems

2zthk0p.png #240634
Matthew 7:15 || FR Time +2 (CST)

"I never gave anyone hell. I just told the truth and they thought it was hell." - Harry S Truman
200zs43.png
[center][size=5]Update 37[/size][/center] [center][size=5][b]Pinselohr's Bestiary: 326 / 428 [/b][/size][/center] ----- The last days were kind of slow for me and I didn't have that much time for the site either. I made 149 Gems and a little bit of treasure. But I lucked out at gathering - I got the Darktouched Chimera from Scavenging! That's huge for me! *__* It's also my first gathering familiar that I got from actual gathering. :D Also, I just reached level 13 at Baldwin's and I will be able to brew those Serpentas now! \o/ I will probably do that over the next two nights. ----- [b]New Familiars:[/b] [item=Darktouched Chimera] ----- [size=4]What I'm working on right now:[/size] [LIST] [*]Saving up for the [b]Light Sprite[/b]. :'D (6.947 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] + 1,26 mill. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img]) [*]Hunting for Java Sparrows to get the [b]Perching Java Sparrow[/b]. (188/200) [*]Grinding the Coli as always. [/LIST] [center][size=4][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/20#post_19891243]>>List of Familiars I'm still missing<<[/size][/center][/url] ----- [quote][b]Pinglist:[/b] @Pinselohr @Edra @Fixeddotdice @BrightIce @Triibu[/quote] [quote=Donators] Thank you so much, [b]BrightIce[/b], [b]danijust[/b], [b]Halarnia[/b], [b]pensandink[/b], [b]SkyesBride[/b], [b]fluffballofdoom[/b], [b]Metalevel[/b], [b]vormung[/b], [b]AlexiaSilver[/b], [b]Triibu[/b] and every generous donater I don't mention by their name! You know who you are. :)[/quote]
Update 37

Pinselohr's Bestiary: 326 / 428

The last days were kind of slow for me and I didn't have that much time for the site either. I made 149 Gems and a little bit of treasure.
But I lucked out at gathering - I got the Darktouched Chimera from Scavenging! That's huge for me! *__* It's also my first gathering familiar that I got from actual gathering. :D

Also, I just reached level 13 at Baldwin's and I will be able to brew those Serpentas now! \o/ I will probably do that over the next two nights.

New Familiars:
Darktouched Chimera

What I'm working on right now:

• Saving up for the Light Sprite. :'D (6.947 icon_gems.png + 1,26 mill. icon_treasure.png)
  • Hunting for Java Sparrows to get the Perching Java Sparrow. (188/200)
  • Grinding the Coli as always.

Quote:
Donators wrote:
Thank you so much, BrightIce, danijust, Halarnia, pensandink, SkyesBride, fluffballofdoom, Metalevel, vormung, AlexiaSilver, Triibu and every generous donater I don't mention by their name! You know who you are. :)
Mb4WK7U.png
+9 FR time || Missing Familiars
1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 430 431