Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 162 163 164 165 166 ... 430 431
[center][color=BDB76B][size=5][b]~For the Love of Light~[/b][/size][/color] or @WreckNRule's Quest for the Light Sprite [b]Goal: 50,000g[/b] [item=light sprite] [columns][color=transparent]Invisibleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee[/color] [nextcol][center][b]Start Date:[/b] | 07/03/16[/center] [nextcol][center][b]Completion Date:[/b] | 01/30/17[/center] [nextcol][center][b]Quest Status:[/b] [color=green]On Time[/color][/center][/columns] [b]Current Funds:[/b] 337k (+231k) 2252g (+2082g) [/center] [center][u][b]Progress[/b][/u][/center] [columns] [u]WEEK[/u] | 7/3 7/10 [nextcol] [u]SUNDAY[/u] | +483K +231k [nextcol] [u]MONDAY[/u] | +212k - - - [nextcol] [u]TUESDAY[/u] | +211k - - - [nextcol] [u]WEDNESDAY[/u] | +236k - - - [nextcol] [u]THURSDAY[/u] | - - - - - - [nextcol] [u]FRIDAY[/u] | - - - - - - [nextcol] [u]SATURDAY[/u] | +626k - - - [nextcol] [u]TOTAL[/u] [color=green]+1766k +231k[/color] [/columns] New week starting today! I converted a good chunk of my treasure over to gems earlier, and since then I've been training exalt fodder on and off. Lots of adults for 6k make me very, very happy indeed. Though I had to take a break a few times. I have a Mire Flier so I can train two at once, but that dodging man. Wanted to flip a table a few times. Not to mention the monsters kept picking on my Trainer. No, go pick on the trainees! XD I did the math real quick to see just how the extra earnings has helped me, and if I stay on target I'll finish early on Dec 20! That's a whole month shaved off if I can keep up the 200k a day. :3 [b][u]Pinglist:[/u][/b] @Edra @Ick @Snowfarm
~For the Love of Light~
or
@WreckNRule's Quest for the Light Sprite

Goal: 50,000g
Light Sprite
Invisibleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Start Date: |
07/03/16
Completion Date: |
01/30/17
Quest Status:
On Time

Current Funds:
337k (+231k)
2252g (+2082g)

Progress
WEEK |
7/3
7/10
SUNDAY |
+483K
+231k
MONDAY |
+212k
- - -
TUESDAY |
+211k
- - -
WEDNESDAY |
+236k
- - -
THURSDAY |
- - -
- - -
FRIDAY |
- - -
- - -
SATURDAY |
+626k
- - -
TOTAL
+1766k
+231k

New week starting today! I converted a good chunk of my treasure over to gems earlier, and since then I've been training exalt fodder on and off. Lots of adults for 6k make me very, very happy indeed. Though I had to take a break a few times. I have a Mire Flier so I can train two at once, but that dodging man. Wanted to flip a table a few times. Not to mention the monsters kept picking on my Trainer. No, go pick on the trainees! XD

I did the math real quick to see just how the extra earnings has helped me, and if I stay on target I'll finish early on Dec 20! That's a whole month shaved off if I can keep up the 200k a day. :3

Pinglist:

@Edra @Ick @Snowfarm
TyYgOYZ.png
That's great @wrecknrule :D

Oh yeah, the dodges and the habit of the enemies to attack the trainers instead of the trainee XD
That's great @wrecknrule :D

Oh yeah, the dodges and the habit of the enemies to attack the trainers instead of the trainee XD
@Hinumi - Adding you to tonight's update! [columns] [quote=Pinglist][size=2]@Edra[/quote][/size] [size=3]Sorry for the missing update yesterday, the Internet was down and it was crushing my soul to not be on FR [s]I'M ADDICTED HELP ME[/s] but I will try hard to get an update later today!
@Hinumi - Adding you to tonight's update!
Pinglist wrote:

Sorry for the missing update yesterday, the Internet was down and it was crushing my soul to not be on FR I'M ADDICTED HELP ME but I will try hard to get an update later today!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@Edra @Pinselohr I lucked out this morning during gathering and got the rest of the juvenile prairie skinks I needed for this guy! [item=Anomalous skink]
@Edra @Pinselohr
I lucked out this morning during gathering and got the rest of the juvenile prairie skinks I needed for this guy!
Anomalous Skink
XW2PxEW.png
[b]Update Number ::[/b] Four (the first official one, at least) [b]Days Into Quests ::[/b] 6 days (I missed a few, hehe) ----- [size=5][b]Status of Chest Quest :: [/b][/size] [color=green]Ahead by six chests,[/color] this is going better than I thought! [size=4]Today's Total: [color=green][b]18/12[/b][/color]; Quest Total: [b]18/300[/b][/size] ----- [size=5][b]Status of Sprite Quest :: [/b][/size] [color=green]Ahead by quite a bit! [/color]I promise not to splurge on stuff, I promise not to splurge on stuff..... [size=4]Today's Total: [color=green][b]~904/204g[/b][/color]; Quest Total: [b]~904/46,000g[/b] ----- -->[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/156#post_21229139]Link to My Main Post[/url]<-- [quote=Pinglist][size=3]@Edra, @Hinumi
Update Number :: Four (the first official one, at least)

Days Into Quests :: 6 days (I missed a few, hehe)

Status of Chest Quest ::

Ahead by six chests, this is going better than I thought!

Today's Total: 18/12; Quest Total: 18/300

Status of Sprite Quest ::

Ahead by quite a bit! I promise not to splurge on stuff, I promise not to splurge on stuff.....

Today's Total: ~904/204g; Quest Total: ~904/46,000g

-->Link to My Main Post<--

Pinglist wrote:
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
[center][size=5]Update 36[/size][/center] [center][size=5][b]Pinselohr's Bestiary: 325 / 428 [/b][/size][/center] ----- The Blackwing Hummingbird was available at Swipp's, so I have that familiar now. :> I also just need 31 more Java Sparrows for the next trade, so things are going well. And I found a pretty cheap Grasslands Trunker on the AH. Some of the gathering familiars really aren't that hard to get - I always thought they are all super expensive.^^" I made 438 Gems since my last update, which I think is really good. I'm almost at 7k Gems now! ^.^ ----- [b]New Familiars:[/b] [item=Black-wing Hummingbird] [item=Grasslands Trunker] ----- [size=4]What I'm working on right now:[/size] [LIST] [*]Saving up for the [b]Light Sprite[/b]. :'D (6.798 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] + 1,20 mill. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img]) [*]Hunting for Java Sparrows to get the [b]Perching Java Sparrow[/b]. (169/200) [*]Grinding the Coli as always. [/LIST] [center][size=4][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/20#post_19891243]>>List of Familiars I'm still missing<<[/size][/center][/url] ----- [quote][b]Pinglist:[/b] @Pinselohr @Edra @Fixeddotdice @BrightIce @Triibu[/quote] [quote=Donators] Thank you so much, [b]BrightIce[/b], [b]danijust[/b], [b]Halarnia[/b], [b]pensandink[/b], [b]SkyesBride[/b], [b]fluffballofdoom[/b], [b]Metalevel[/b], [b]vormung[/b], [b]AlexiaSilver[/b], [b]Triibu[/b] and every generous donater I don't mention by their name! You know who you are. :)[/quote]
Update 36

Pinselohr's Bestiary: 325 / 428

The Blackwing Hummingbird was available at Swipp's, so I have that familiar now. :> I also just need 31 more Java Sparrows for the next trade, so things are going well.
And I found a pretty cheap Grasslands Trunker on the AH. Some of the gathering familiars really aren't that hard to get - I always thought they are all super expensive.^^"

I made 438 Gems since my last update, which I think is really good. I'm almost at 7k Gems now! ^.^

New Familiars:
Black-wing Hummingbird Grasslands Trunker

What I'm working on right now:

• Saving up for the Light Sprite. :'D (6.798 icon_gems.png + 1,20 mill. icon_treasure.png)
  • Hunting for Java Sparrows to get the Perching Java Sparrow. (169/200)
  • Grinding the Coli as always.

Quote:
Donators wrote:
Thank you so much, BrightIce, danijust, Halarnia, pensandink, SkyesBride, fluffballofdoom, Metalevel, vormung, AlexiaSilver, Triibu and every generous donater I don't mention by their name! You know who you are. :)
Mb4WK7U.png
+9 FR time || Missing Familiars
Days Into Quest: 97

New Familiar Status
Finally! The Fire Sprite has joined my collection! It cost me 9,408G and 350,000T, but it was well worth it! I now have 333 out of 428 familiars

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I decided that I need to weed out my dragons, so I'm leveling those to be exalted in the mire. I did get a Shellion and Southmarsh Podid, but they were sent to Baldwin's.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. hopefully I'll reach level 14 in foraging tomorrow.

Chest Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was a great day for gems, but I spent them all on the Fire Sprite. In total I made 193G from selling 1 piece of apparel, 2 minor battlestones, 1 skin/accent, and 230 pieces of food. At the moment I have 0T and 0G in my vault, and my next target is the Ice Sprite. The lowest price in the AH is 3,700G. this should be a breeze after saving up for the Arcane and Fire Sprites.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress. The Fluted Pukasloth, Golden Bantam Fangar, Golden Idol, and Hati have been added to this category.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

Days Into Quest: 97

New Familiar Status
Finally! The Fire Sprite has joined my collection! It cost me 9,408G and 350,000T, but it was well worth it! I now have 333 out of 428 familiars

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I decided that I need to weed out my dragons, so I'm leveling those to be exalted in the mire. I did get a Shellion and Southmarsh Podid, but they were sent to Baldwin's.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress. hopefully I'll reach level 14 in foraging tomorrow.

Chest Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
Today was a great day for gems, but I spent them all on the Fire Sprite. In total I made 193G from selling 1 piece of apparel, 2 minor battlestones, 1 skin/accent, and 230 pieces of food. At the moment I have 0T and 0G in my vault, and my next target is the Ice Sprite. The lowest price in the AH is 3,700G. this should be a breeze after saving up for the Arcane and Fire Sprites.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress. The Fluted Pukasloth, Golden Bantam Fangar, Golden Idol, and Hati have been added to this category.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Congrats @BrightIce ^^

That's great @heartcrusher1 ^^

That's a great progress, congrats @Pinselohr ^^

Congrats for getting the Fire Sprite @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Good luck for getting the Ice Sprite :D
Congrats @BrightIce ^^

That's great @heartcrusher1 ^^

That's a great progress, congrats @Pinselohr ^^

Congrats for getting the Fire Sprite @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Good luck for getting the Ice Sprite :D
@Edra