Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 152 153 154 155 156 ... 430 431
@Edra Thanks! And will do, I appreciate the support!
@Edra Thanks! And will do, I appreciate the support!
wLNPkA3.png
You're welcome @Scultone ^^

And thank you too for adding me to your list ^^
You're welcome @Scultone ^^

And thank you too for adding me to your list ^^
Update of the day

I got 111 gems, putting my total to 544 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule
Update of the day

I got 111 gems, putting my total to 544 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule
Since my last update I got pages for my first lvl 25 training YAY! With that money I was able to trade in my treasure for a good amount of gems! Also, I should be able to pick up my new computer tomorrow!!! No more hard to navigate tablet!!! I'm so happy about that!!!!

I have 26 905/50 000 and 27 749 treasure on hand for a Light Sprite.

@edra
Great job! Hope everything is going great with you!
Since my last update I got pages for my first lvl 25 training YAY! With that money I was able to trade in my treasure for a good amount of gems! Also, I should be able to pick up my new computer tomorrow!!! No more hard to navigate tablet!!! I'm so happy about that!!!!

I have 26 905/50 000 and 27 749 treasure on hand for a Light Sprite.

@edra
Great job! Hope everything is going great with you!
Ooh, congrats @Snowfarm :D
I hope thing will continue to goes smoothly for you :D

Thank you ^^
I hope so too :D
Ooh, congrats @Snowfarm :D
I hope thing will continue to goes smoothly for you :D

Thank you ^^
I hope so too :D
[center][color=BDB76B][size=5][b]~For the Love of Light~[/b][/size][/color] or @WreckNRule's Quest for the Light Sprite [b]Goal: 50,000g[/b] [item=light sprite] [columns][color=transparent]Invisibleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee[/color] [nextcol][center][b]Start Date:[/b] | 07/03/16[/center] [nextcol][center][b]Completion Date:[/b] | 01/30/17[/center] [nextcol][center][b]Quest Status:[/b] [color=green]On Time[/color][/center][/columns] [b]Current Funds:[/b] 695k (+212k) 160g (+113g) [/center] [center][u][b]Progress[/b][/u][/center] [columns] [u]WEEK[/u] | 7/3 [nextcol] [u]SUNDAY[/u] | +483K [nextcol] [u]MONDAY[/u] | +212k [nextcol] [u]TUESDAY[/u] | - - - [nextcol] [u]WEDNESDAY[/u] | - - - [nextcol] [u]THURSDAY[/u] | - - - [nextcol] [u]FRIDAY[/u] | - - - [nextcol] [u]SATURDAY[/u] | - - - [nextcol] [u]TOTAL[/u] [color=green]+695k[/color] [/columns] Hope everyone in the USA had a happy 4th of July! I was at work all day, but everything went smoothly anyway. Met my goal with some to spare, so I'm happy. :3 Wasn't able to post this yesterday because of said holiday, so throwing this up now before work. A [b]GREAT BIG THANK YOU[/b] to my first donater! I was not expecting any at all, so that put a huge smile on my face! Not sure if you'd mind your name given away, so I'll just say thank you so much again. I really appreciate it. TAT Also, I have made the horrifying discovery that the format for this post breaks on mobile. It's going to bug me so much, but there's no reliable way to center columns and I might just have to live with it. OTL [b][u]Pinglist:[/u][/b] @Edra @Ick
~For the Love of Light~
or
@WreckNRule's Quest for the Light Sprite

Goal: 50,000g
Light Sprite
Invisibleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Start Date: |
07/03/16
Completion Date: |
01/30/17
Quest Status:
On Time

Current Funds:
695k (+212k)
160g (+113g)

Progress
WEEK |
7/3
SUNDAY |
+483K
MONDAY |
+212k
TUESDAY |
- - -
WEDNESDAY |
- - -
THURSDAY |
- - -
FRIDAY |
- - -
SATURDAY |
- - -
TOTAL
+695k

Hope everyone in the USA had a happy 4th of July! I was at work all day, but everything went smoothly anyway. Met my goal with some to spare, so I'm happy. :3 Wasn't able to post this yesterday because of said holiday, so throwing this up now before work.

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU to my first donater! I was not expecting any at all, so that put a huge smile on my face! Not sure if you'd mind your name given away, so I'll just say thank you so much again. I really appreciate it. TAT

Also, I have made the horrifying discovery that the format for this post breaks on mobile. It's going to bug me so much, but there's no reliable way to center columns and I might just have to live with it. OTL

Pinglist:

@Edra @Ick
TyYgOYZ.png
oh, that's a pretty good progress, congrats @wrecknrule ^^
oh, that's a pretty good progress, congrats @wrecknrule ^^
So, I'm up to 321k treasure and 288 gems. Yay for cheap familiars...
@Edra
So, I'm up to 321k treasure and 288 gems. Yay for cheap familiars...
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
That's not bad at all @theplait13 ^^

At least, you buy the familiars before their price jump again, so you win, even if you lose some money ;D
That's not bad at all @theplait13 ^^

At least, you buy the familiars before their price jump again, so you win, even if you lose some money ;D
@Edra
Yeah. I've been doing a lot of scavenging too, in the hope that familiars might drop...no luck there, though.
@Edra
Yeah. I've been doing a lot of scavenging too, in the hope that familiars might drop...no luck there, though.
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
1 2 ... 152 153 154 155 156 ... 430 431