Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 430 431
So I'm now up to 248 gems and 398k treasure (I've bought a familiar, so...) Hopefully I'll get more treasure and gems today.
@Edra
So I'm now up to 248 gems and 398k treasure (I've bought a familiar, so...) Hopefully I'll get more treasure and gems today.
@Edra
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
That's a good progress @theplait13 :D
And it's cool if you got a familiar :D
That's a good progress @theplait13 :D
And it's cool if you got a familiar :D
481/500
v
500/500

!!!
*whispers good*
Good night.

Please don't ping me for the love of god.
481/500
v
500/500

!!!
*whispers good*
Good night.

Please don't ping me for the love of god.
shop_banner.png
[center][size=5]Update 21[/size][/center] [center][size=5][b]Pinselohr's Bestiary: 286 / 423 [/b][/size][/center] ----- I didn't make much progress in terms of Familiars, but I'm still updating to say that I now have all the things I need to trade for the Driftwood Baron! It just has to show up at Swipp's! :3 So now I can start gathering for something else. I decided to go for the Glossy Duskrat and the Blackwing Hummingbird simultanously, cause both of their "ingredients" can be hunted down in the same region. :> That way I can also level up my hunting skills which I really should do more often. ----- [b]New Familiars:[/b] [item=Mimic Buttersnake] ----- [size=4]What I'm working on right now:[/size] [LIST] [*]Saving Gems for the [b]Light Sprite[/b]. :'D (366 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img]) [*] Waiting for the [b]Driftwood Baron[/b] to show up at the swapp stand. [*]Hunting for Hummingbirds to get the [b]Blackwing Hummingbird[/b]. (91/175) [*]Hunting for Duskrats to get the [b]Glossy Duskrat[/b]. (86/175) [*]Saving money until my birthday comes up in July, to hopefully buy a [b]Sprite[/b] with treasure. (4.64 mill [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img]) [*]Grinding the Coli as always. [/LIST] [center][size=4][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/20#post_19891243]>>List of Familiars I'm still missing<<[/size][/center][/url] ----- [quote][b]Pinglist:[/b] @Pinselohr @Edra @Fixeddotdice @BrightIce @Triibu[/quote] [quote=Donators] Thank you so much, [b]pensandink[/b], [b]SkyesBride[/b], [b]fluffballofdoom[/b], [b]Metalevel[/b], [b]vormung[/b], [b]AlexiaSilver[/b] and [b]Triibu[/b]! [/quote]
Update 21

Pinselohr's Bestiary: 286 / 423

I didn't make much progress in terms of Familiars, but I'm still updating to say that I now have all the things I need to trade for the Driftwood Baron! It just has to show up at Swipp's! :3 So now I can start gathering for something else. I decided to go for the Glossy Duskrat and the Blackwing Hummingbird simultanously, cause both of their "ingredients" can be hunted down in the same region. :> That way I can also level up my hunting skills which I really should do more often.

New Familiars:
Mimic Buttersnake

What I'm working on right now:

• Saving Gems for the Light Sprite. :'D (366 icon_gems.png)
  • Waiting for the Driftwood Baron to show up at the swapp stand.
  • Hunting for Hummingbirds to get the Blackwing Hummingbird. (91/175)
  • Hunting for Duskrats to get the Glossy Duskrat. (86/175)
  • Saving money until my birthday comes up in July, to hopefully buy a Sprite with treasure. (4.64 mill icon_treasure.png)
  • Grinding the Coli as always.

Quote:
Donators wrote:
Thank you so much, pensandink, SkyesBride, fluffballofdoom, Metalevel, vormung, AlexiaSilver and Triibu!
Mb4WK7U.png
+9 FR time || Missing Familiars
Days Into Quest: 67

New Familiar Status
No new familiars today.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. A Janustrap and Sakura Owl dropped and were sent to the familiar shop.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Finally reached level 23 today! I got 4/5 of the Royal Oysters needed for this brew. I should get the last one tomorrow, then I can start leveling in foraging to get the cinnamon that I need. I also had enough materials to get both a Glamortail Hopper and Bellus Glamortail at swipp's, and both were sent to the familiar shop.

Chest Familiar
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar
Today was a great day for gems! In total I made 184G from selling 1 Haste, 1 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction,1 Dryad, 1 Cockatrice, 2 Sakura Owls, 380 pieces of food. The lowest gem price at the AH is 9000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

Days Into Quest: 67

New Familiar Status
No new familiars today.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. A Janustrap and Sakura Owl dropped and were sent to the familiar shop.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
Finally reached level 23 today! I got 4/5 of the Royal Oysters needed for this brew. I should get the last one tomorrow, then I can start leveling in foraging to get the cinnamon that I need. I also had enough materials to get both a Glamortail Hopper and Bellus Glamortail at swipp's, and both were sent to the familiar shop.

Chest Familiar
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar
Today was a great day for gems! In total I made 184G from selling 1 Haste, 1 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction,1 Dryad, 1 Cockatrice, 2 Sakura Owls, 380 pieces of food. The lowest gem price at the AH is 9000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @Wildpath, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Congrats for your progress @Pinselohr :D

You've made a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf, that's great :D
Congrats for your progress @Pinselohr :D

You've made a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf, that's great :D
@Edra
Thanks!
@Edra
Thanks!
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
@Fretfulsardines

pinging myself bc i accidently deleted the notification

post on page 3- 2nd pst
@Fretfulsardines

pinging myself bc i accidently deleted the notification

post on page 3- 2nd pst
Update of the day

I got 52 gems, meaning I now have 4975 gems in total :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @QueenParda @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon
Update of the day

I got 52 gems, meaning I now have 4975 gems in total :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @QueenParda @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Vrykolakas @Camspar @spoons @ChibiEnvyChan @Snowfarm @Solarian @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 430 431