Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | We Will Rise- Clan building/pinkerlock
1 2 3 4 5
@Telien Hello! May I be added to the pinglist? This sounds interesting!
@Telien Hello! May I be added to the pinglist? This sounds interesting!
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
@Vyxen Sure thing. And thank you. :)
@Vyxen Sure thing. And thank you. :)
[b]Day 3:[/b] 4685 treasure 148 insect points 176 meat points [b]Gathering:[/b] The clan is doing well on food so it's decided to gather food types they don't need in order to make some treasure. Foraging: 11 turns [item=leechroot mushroom]x16 sent to vault. Holding other items until we get bigger stacks to sell on the AH. [b]Pinkerton:[/b] [item=Mage's Walnut Overcoat] [b]Tomo: 1800 treasure[/b] Indigo and Cait were put on a nest. They have 2 eggs. Gave the Overcoat to Indigo. [b]Coli:[/b] The clan tested the waters in the Woodland path and got some items for their trouble. It seemed to go well, as long as they are careful. [item=sakura moss][item=maple leaf] I'm trying the sedona build stats for now. We shall see how it goes.
Day 3:
4685 treasure
148 insect points
176 meat points

Gathering: The clan is doing well on food so it's decided to gather food types they don't need in order to make some treasure.
Foraging: 11 turns
Leechroot Mushroom x16 sent to vault. Holding other items until we get bigger stacks to sell on the AH.

Pinkerton: Mage's Walnut Overcoat

Tomo: 1800 treasure
Indigo and Cait were put on a nest. They have 2 eggs. Gave the Overcoat to Indigo.

Coli: The clan tested the waters in the Woodland path and got some items for their trouble. It seemed to go well, as long as they are careful.
Sakura Moss Maple Leaf

I'm trying the sedona build stats for now. We shall see how it goes.
@Lyel @Vyxen

Internet at my house is losing it's mind. Bit of a shorter post today.
@Lyel @Vyxen

Internet at my house is losing it's mind. Bit of a shorter post today.
@Telien
I'd love to read more of this! May I be on the pinglist?
@Telien
I'd love to read more of this! May I be on the pinglist?
scruffy.png
@Tirea Of course! :)
@Tirea Of course! :)
@Telien

May I be put on the ping list as well? I love seeing little stories like these!
@Telien

May I be put on the ping list as well? I love seeing little stories like these!
8MAnh.gif DZH9B.gif nMj7v.gif
8Z7AV.gifWjTmm.gif
@Shadowfoxlord Sure thing!
@Shadowfoxlord Sure thing!
[b]Day 4:[/b] 7070 Treasure 1 Gem 148 Insect Points 170 Meat Points [b] Gathering:[/b] The clan has become interested in some of the items that Baldwin can make for them. With that in mind they are going to be digging today to see if they can get some jars. [item=broken penny jar]x5 1000t when opened. [item=crumbling relief]x5[item=amber-trapped fly]x12[item=sea scorpion fossil]x2[item=shale]x5[item=salt]x9[item=iron ore]x5[item=smoky quartz]x13[item=lead ore]x15 [b]Pinkerton:[/b] [item=Pygmy Wrasse] 30-40 Matches in Coli. Baby has a drs appointment today so I will do my best to get this done. [item=zephyr might fragment][item=sakura moss][item=coral grouse]x4[item=coral basalisk field notes][item=micro deer]x6[item=bluefin charger fin][item=leafy pack]x3[item=maple leaf][item=basilisk feather fan][item=jungle slash][item=diseased acuity fragment][item=hardy antler]x2[item=clown charger fin]x2 All dragons to level 7! Indigo really got beat up on today! We had more close calls then I want to think about, but we made it!
Day 4:
7070 Treasure
1 Gem

148 Insect Points
170 Meat Points

Gathering: The clan has become interested in some of the items that Baldwin can make for them. With that in mind they are going to be digging today to see if they can get some jars.
Broken Penny Jar x5 1000t when opened.
Crumbling Relief x5 Amber-trapped Fly x12 Sea Scorpion Fossil x2 Shale x5 Salt x9 Iron Ore x5 Smoky Quartz x13 Lead Ore x15

Pinkerton: Pygmy Wrasse
30-40 Matches in Coli. Baby has a drs appointment today so I will do my best to get this done.
Zephyr Might Fragment Sakura Moss Coral Grouse x4 Micro Deer x6 Bluefin Charger Fin Leafy Pack x3 Maple Leaf Basilisk Feather Fan Jungle Slash Diseased Acuity Fragment Hardy Antler x2 Clown Charger Fin x2
All dragons to level 7!

Indigo really got beat up on today! We had more close calls then I want to think about, but we made it!
@Lyel @Vyxen @Tirea @Shadowfoxlord
@Lyel @Vyxen @Tirea @Shadowfoxlord
1 2 3 4 5