Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Familiar Bonding Work
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/tinkering.png[/img][/center] We have deployed some code for familiar bonding that may produce a different error message than you're used to seeing. This is intentional, and we'd like to start collecting information from those of you experiencing it. If you see an error, please reply [i]once [/i]to [b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=bug&id=980656&page=1&anchor=]this thread[/url][/b] stating [b]the error you received[/b], [b]the familiar you encountered it with[/b], and [b]the current level of said familiar[/b]. To avoid clutter, please do not bump this topic too much. Thanks very much. [b]Updates:[/b] [LIST] [*][b]13:31 -[/b][i]The number of reports for this issue have dropped substantially. We are still monitoring the implementation, but things are looking very promising.[/i] [*][b]11:54 -[/b][i]We are seeing an increase in successful familiar bondings.[/i] [*][b]09:58 -[/b][i]Updated above post with the three pieces of information that will best help us.[/i] [*][b]09:42 -[/b][i]We are currently collecting reports.[/i] [/LIST]
tinkering.png

We have deployed some code for familiar bonding that may produce a different error message than you're used to seeing. This is intentional, and we'd like to start collecting information from those of you experiencing it. If you see an error, please reply once to this thread stating the error you received, the familiar you encountered it with, and the current level of said familiar. To avoid clutter, please do not bump this topic too much. Thanks very much.

Updates:
  • 13:31 -The number of reports for this issue have dropped substantially. We are still monitoring the implementation, but things are looking very promising.
  • 11:54 -We are seeing an increase in successful familiar bondings.
  • 09:58 -Updated above post with the three pieces of information that will best help us.
  • 09:42 -We are currently collecting reports.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer