Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fowl Familiars
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 49 50
NEW COLISEUM ACCENTS I'M SO HYPE
NEW COLISEUM ACCENTS I'M SO HYPE
Ax0fBhr.png
[i]Gif warning[/i] [quote name="Undel" date="2014-11-27 02:25:44"][quote name="Ruinia" date="2014-11-27 02:25:23"]CHICKEN. I MEAN TURKEY. Wait... is this just food item or familiar? O_o[/quote] Yes.[/quote] [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/1afdb548c3cc1b91661ee4174779386a/tumblr_n9mqzelcYX1s02vreo1_400.gif[/img]
Gif warning

Undel wrote on 2014-11-27 02:25:44:
Ruinia wrote on 2014-11-27 02:25:23:
CHICKEN. I MEAN TURKEY.

Wait... is this just food item or familiar? O_o

Yes.
tumblr_n9mqzelcYX1s02vreo1_400.gif
tumblr_otvruiluv11seone4o2_250.pngtumblr_otvruiluv11seone4o3_250.pngtumblr_otvruiluv11seone4o4_250.png
THOSE BIRDS ARE SO OP. Fighting with severely underleveled dragons? Nevar again.

I think I'll try out the accent/skin contest.
THOSE BIRDS ARE SO OP. Fighting with severely underleveled dragons? Nevar again.

I think I'll try out the accent/skin contest.
iK0jgh4.png
Oh yeah, YAY COLISEUM ACCENTS! Now go enter some more accents, people - the thread is mostly full of skins so far!

(I wish they had done this year accent-only, since last year was skin-only, really.)
Oh yeah, YAY COLISEUM ACCENTS! Now go enter some more accents, people - the thread is mostly full of skins so far!

(I wish they had done this year accent-only, since last year was skin-only, really.)
I need me some Wildclaw scrolls. Ugh, I don't have any gems though lol
I need me some Wildclaw scrolls. Ugh, I don't have any gems though lol
light_banner.png
Turkey Familiar GET!
Turkey Familiar GET!
I hope everyone that is complaining realizes that the admins did not once mention the word "thanksgiving" in their first post. Yes, turkeys are related to thanksgiving, but I don't think giving you a cool earth element familiar for a limited amount of time is shoving a holiday in your face. Maybe if they ended the post with "Happy Thanksgiving!" I could see your point, but they did not.
I hope everyone that is complaining realizes that the admins did not once mention the word "thanksgiving" in their first post. Yes, turkeys are related to thanksgiving, but I don't think giving you a cool earth element familiar for a limited amount of time is shoving a holiday in your face. Maybe if they ended the post with "Happy Thanksgiving!" I could see your point, but they did not.
So can you get the turkey through gathering in the hunting section? If so which flight area? Or is it only in coliseum?

Sorry the post is very confusing.
So can you get the turkey through gathering in the hunting section? If so which flight area? Or is it only in coliseum?

[quote name="Creator" date="2014-11-27 11:47:20"]So can you get the turkey through gathering in the hunting section? If so which flight area? Or is it only in coliseum? Sorry the post is very confusing.[/quote] Gathering--->hunting (any level) Coliseum--->boreal woods
Creator wrote on 2014-11-27 11:47:20:

Gathering--->hunting (any level)
Coliseum--->boreal woods
WILDCLAW SCROLLS IM GOING TO CRY
WILDCLAW SCROLLS IM GOING TO CRY
NvMhvpP.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 49 50