Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Bestiary Enemy Index?
1 2
I'm interested in that, but i can't figure out how to get to it :O is it available or has it not been added to the site yet?
I'm interested in that, but i can't figure out how to get to it :O is it available or has it not been added to the site yet?
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
Click here.

It looks like the enemies and familiars are listed together.
Click here.

It looks like the enemies and familiars are listed together.
i know about the bestiary page, when you hit the question mark in the corner of this page, it says that there is a index for creatures you encounter in the coliseum that gives things like their stats and possible loot drops. thats what im looking for
i know about the bestiary page, when you hit the question mark in the corner of this page, it says that there is a index for creatures you encounter in the coliseum that gives things like their stats and possible loot drops. thats what im looking for
Enemy index is not available yet. It's a future feature.

Though updating that tutorial window is something that we should take care of soon!
Enemy index is not available yet. It's a future feature.

Though updating that tutorial window is something that we should take care of soon!
ah ok so im not mental then! thanks haha!
ah ok so im not mental then! thanks haha!
@Undel
It is still not done? Like... Well you said that in 2013 and I still can't find a enemie index nor the text has been updated.
@Undel
It is still not done? Like... Well you said that in 2013 and I still can't find a enemie index nor the text has been updated.
@Aminn c: It's been replaced with this
@Aminn c: It's been replaced with this
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin

But if I hit the questionmark at the bestiary it still says there is an anemie index, which is nowhere to find. And when you look it up you find a 5 year old forum post.. Isn't it a bit difficult for newbies? That what replaced it should ne in the tutorial then I guess.
@Lonin

But if I hit the questionmark at the bestiary it still says there is an anemie index, which is nowhere to find. And when you look it up you find a 5 year old forum post.. Isn't it a bit difficult for newbies? That what replaced it should ne in the tutorial then I guess.
@Aminn Yup yup the tutorial pop up could do with being updated but there are 29 total posts (including two that just happen to mention enemy and index and aren't actually about this) in the help center about it over the past 5 years, it doesn't seem like a massive issue.
@Aminn Yup yup the tutorial pop up could do with being updated but there are 29 total posts (including two that just happen to mention enemy and index and aren't actually about this) in the help center about it over the past 5 years, it doesn't seem like a massive issue.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin
I just googled it. Couldn't find it anywhere. No problem though, you showed me something that looks like what I needed. Thanks
@Lonin
I just googled it. Couldn't find it anywhere. No problem though, you showed me something that looks like what I needed. Thanks
1 2