Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Woodland Path freezing.
1 2
Same thing is happening to me. I'm using Chrome on Windows 10. I've even tried clearing my cache and everything with no luck.
Same thing is happening to me. I'm using Chrome on Windows 10. I've even tried clearing my cache and everything with no luck.
ROyFQqy.png
happened to me twice in the crystal pools in the last twenty minutes. I'm using windows 10 and fire fox, both latest versions.
did 100 battles on scorched forest earlier without ever encountering this issue.
happened to me twice in the crystal pools in the last twenty minutes. I'm using windows 10 and fire fox, both latest versions.
did 100 battles on scorched forest earlier without ever encountering this issue.
This sounds like what's happening to me too, I'm on an Iphone 5c using safari and it's kinda an old phone so I thought it might've just been that but it seems not.

After a random number of battles (anywhere from 1 to 20+) at the end of the battle when I try to click fight on it just doesn't do anything, I can click on the side links to my lair and the trading post etc but nothing on the coli screen responds which is annoying because you have to then refresh

Not sure if it's just woodland path for me because that's the only place I've bothered to try farming so far
This sounds like what's happening to me too, I'm on an Iphone 5c using safari and it's kinda an old phone so I thought it might've just been that but it seems not.

After a random number of battles (anywhere from 1 to 20+) at the end of the battle when I try to click fight on it just doesn't do anything, I can click on the side links to my lair and the trading post etc but nothing on the coli screen responds which is annoying because you have to then refresh

Not sure if it's just woodland path for me because that's the only place I've bothered to try farming so far
jKNxJDc.png 93911943.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
Thank you for the reports.

It should be corrected now. There was some partially removed opponent setups that were being loaded into the battles. All the pieces are now fully removed, so it should not cause an issue again.
Thank you for the reports.

It should be corrected now. There was some partially removed opponent setups that were being loaded into the battles. All the pieces are now fully removed, so it should not cause an issue again.
1 2