Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gathering + Lair Expansions
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 48 49
[quote name="NorthSong" date=2016-08-16 20:53:18] haha, nice! I actually spotted the new Delta items before the update was officially posted since Crim asked for the Shadow Serpentskin and I went to go investigate. also, if a familiar is a treasure MP only familiar, does that mean that by default it also can show up in gilded chests, or no? [/quote] The shiny star familiars will not show up in gilded chests. These fishies are treasure marketplace exclusive.
NorthSong wrote on 2016-08-16:
haha, nice! I actually spotted the new Delta items before the update was officially posted since Crim asked for the Shadow Serpentskin and I went to go investigate.

also, if a familiar is a treasure MP only familiar, does that mean that by default it also can show up in gilded chests, or no?

The shiny star familiars will not show up in gilded chests. These fishies are treasure marketplace exclusive.
Cool. I really like the coatl crimson emporer skin.
Cool. I really like the coatl crimson emporer skin.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
This looks amazing, aah!! I love the new skins and accents, and the familiars are just lovely! Plus, alright, more expansion spaces? A new reason to hoard treasure.

Aaaaaand now I've gotta get all my gathering professions up to level 40.
This looks amazing, aah!! I love the new skins and accents, and the familiars are just lovely! Plus, alright, more expansion spaces? A new reason to hoard treasure.

Aaaaaand now I've gotta get all my gathering professions up to level 40.
hHAqYnn.png Hi, my name's Multi! Please use he/him and they/them for me!
Aaah nice!
Aaah nice!
ZNhRsiG.png
Good timing, I am just about to hit my last gathering cap :'D
Those fish famis are so gorgeous too ahhh
MMIcon.pngcTJbhic.png
OOOOOOMG
OOOOOOMG
Banner_Small.png
Woooooooot OMG !! I am soooo excited -- more lair space :D higher gathering , this news is such a wonderful surprise --I'm ecstatic :D !!!!!!!!!!!!
Woooooooot OMG !! I am soooo excited -- more lair space :D higher gathering , this news is such a wonderful surprise --I'm ecstatic :D !!!!!!!!!!!!
H3F42Xv.png VHFsfxu.gif gZJK8U8.png oNZeeYr.gif gU2ykYl.png
[quote name="Chasay" date=2016-08-16 20:57:33] Good timing, I am just about to hit my last gathering cap :'D Those fish famis are so gorgeous too ahhh [/quote] @empyrisan drew the lovely fishies!
Chasay wrote on 2016-08-16:

@empyrisan drew the lovely fishies!
NEED. FISH.
NEED. FISH.
ixeclKz.png
OMG
O M G
M
G
Look! Its stuff I'll never get! :o