Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Happy Birthday, have some presents
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24
You guys realize why the admins had to turn off the free boon? Because people made a ton of accounts to grab the free boons.

Even if there is a little gift involved, people will not shy away to do the same. It just opens a back door for a myriad of bad reasons that are just not worth the hassle.

No support.
You guys realize why the admins had to turn off the free boon? Because people made a ton of accounts to grab the free boons.

Even if there is a little gift involved, people will not shy away to do the same. It just opens a back door for a myriad of bad reasons that are just not worth the hassle.

No support.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
aww i wish so, my birthday was august 7th and i didnt get anything :(
aww i wish so, my birthday was august 7th and i didnt get anything :(
2bf1f31c-6fae-11e5-a77f-8d590f216e49.gif
I had made this on 7/11/2015
I obviously, do not edit this very often :P
https://discord.gg/nG5Ah4KpVR Please come and join us!
Hey all - Just a head's up: A number of posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to our [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=62][b]Suggestions Forum Policy[/b][/url]: [quote][b]The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:[/b] [LIST] [*]“Support” [*]“No support” [*]Quoting another post [*]Quoting another post with ONLY “support/no support” [/LIST][/quote] [br]Suggestions are implemented based on how they fit within the design philosophy of the game and not by voting, popularity, or lack thereof. Thank you!
Hey all -

Just a head's up: A number of posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to our Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
  • “Support”
  • “No support”
  • Quoting another post
  • Quoting another post with ONLY “support/no support”

Suggestions are implemented based on how they fit within the design philosophy of the game and not by voting, popularity, or lack thereof.

Thank you!
This is quite from long ago, but I think it's a good idea. The reward shouldn't be too costly or valuable though, to prevent any abusive usage.

Also, it would mean that there would have to be some kind of limit to changing the birthdate to prevent deliberate repetition.
EX) If you set your birthdate, you can only change it again after a year passed
This is quite from long ago, but I think it's a good idea. The reward shouldn't be too costly or valuable though, to prevent any abusive usage.

Also, it would mean that there would have to be some kind of limit to changing the birthdate to prevent deliberate repetition.
EX) If you set your birthdate, you can only change it again after a year passed
I support. In any game people will abuse something, I think it just has to be handled properly.
I support. In any game people will abuse something, I think it just has to be handled properly.
Leader of the Bear Army
b4PU1hl.png
Strongly supporting this! I think it would be a neat little feature on site, something to brighten the day of the player on their birthday. Sure, in real life people wish you a happy birthday... but sometimes a little something extra is needed. I've seen a few threads where people announce that it is their birthday, and the kind population of FR folds to them with friendship, best wishes, and sometimes gift! NOW: Imagine if your deity sends you "Best wishes!" message on your birthday. No gifts needed, and a scripted message is fine. Nothing would make me happier -excluding a Plaguemomma poster- than receiving a message from my deity! /Online wise/. As I see the message: [quote=Message from deity] Happy Birthday, and best wishes [username]! I hope that this day is filled with joy and fun, as it is your special day and you deserve nothing but the best on this day! I am thinking of you for this day, and may my good wishes stay with you from sunrise to sunset! Enjoy this day, and make the best of it too! So, happy birthday [username]! With care, [your Deity]. [/quote]
Strongly supporting this!

I think it would be a neat little feature on site, something to brighten the day of the player on their birthday.

Sure, in real life people wish you a happy birthday... but sometimes a little something extra is needed. I've seen a few threads where people announce that it is their birthday, and the kind population of FR folds to them with friendship, best wishes, and sometimes gift!

NOW: Imagine if your deity sends you "Best wishes!" message on your birthday. No gifts needed, and a scripted message is fine. Nothing would make me happier -excluding a Plaguemomma poster- than receiving a message from my deity! /Online wise/.

As I see the message:
Message from deity wrote:

Happy Birthday, and best wishes [username]!

I hope that this day is filled with joy and fun, as it is your special day and you deserve nothing but the best on this day! I am thinking of you for this day, and may my good wishes stay with you from sunrise to sunset! Enjoy this day, and make the best of it too!

So, happy birthday [username]!
With care, [your Deity].
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
Support. What if it just feeds your dragons for you/100%s their energy that day - and you can only change your birthday once, just in case you had it wrong.

It'd be harder to cheat that, since it's a one-thing and account only, and it could come with a message that your flight deity is holding a feast for your clan that day.
Support. What if it just feeds your dragons for you/100%s their energy that day - and you can only change your birthday once, just in case you had it wrong.

It'd be harder to cheat that, since it's a one-thing and account only, and it could come with a message that your flight deity is holding a feast for your clan that day.
stormcatchersiggie_zps77a9946f.png
It'd be awesome just to get a little message from your deity. And if each deity's message was different amd get their personality, that'd be cool.
It'd be awesome just to get a little message from your deity. And if each deity's message was different amd get their personality, that'd be cool.
they/them viU0KTO.png
Support!! Even something small like a message from one of your dragons would be adorable :')
Support!! Even something small like a message from one of your dragons would be adorable :')
Such a cute idea! Support!!
Such a cute idea! Support!!
q9EEy5M.pngqhK4FYS.pngLEpJMnn.pngVs2WmBF.png
nWiQNX9.pngnmHdjnM.pngJg1iwNo.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24