Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Returning! Accepting All Friend Requests
Since one of my friends posted here, I might as well too. I'm Elzine, but you can call me El or Riddyn. I go by any pronouns so don't worry about that. I took a break from Flight Rising a few months back and have only just gotten back into it. So much has changed!

I'm looking for some new friends since I lost all mine after taking a break from FR. As the title says, I'll accept all friend requests. I'm willing to trade often and possibly reserve a nest for those who want to pay a small price.

I've seen quite a few Fallout players/fans on here, so big respect to all of you. I adore Fallout. It owns my entire soul. But you gotta know, Fallout isn't the only fandom I'm part of. Clikkies? Come at me, twenty one pilots is my lifeblood. Sadkicks? You've got taste in small bands. Love Sad Heroes. I'm also part of but not very active in some of the following fandoms: countryhumans, countryballs/polandballs, Marvel, Stephen King, and a lot more!

To wrap this long post up, I'm looking for new friends and I would love to join a Flight Rising Discord server.

Cheers!
Since one of my friends posted here, I might as well too. I'm Elzine, but you can call me El or Riddyn. I go by any pronouns so don't worry about that. I took a break from Flight Rising a few months back and have only just gotten back into it. So much has changed!

I'm looking for some new friends since I lost all mine after taking a break from FR. As the title says, I'll accept all friend requests. I'm willing to trade often and possibly reserve a nest for those who want to pay a small price.

I've seen quite a few Fallout players/fans on here, so big respect to all of you. I adore Fallout. It owns my entire soul. But you gotta know, Fallout isn't the only fandom I'm part of. Clikkies? Come at me, twenty one pilots is my lifeblood. Sadkicks? You've got taste in small bands. Love Sad Heroes. I'm also part of but not very active in some of the following fandoms: countryhumans, countryballs/polandballs, Marvel, Stephen King, and a lot more!

To wrap this long post up, I'm looking for new friends and I would love to join a Flight Rising Discord server.

Cheers!
+ about me +
Ayy I think I saw you in Mew's FR Discord! Welcome back!
Ayy I think I saw you in Mew's FR Discord! Welcome back!
sYJ7QdI.png
[size=2][b]Hey, you look sorta familiar. [emoji=guardian winking size=1] I know we've talked before, but regardless, welcome! [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] Glad to see you've come back.
Hey, you look sorta familiar.

I know we've talked before, but regardless, welcome! Glad to see you've come back.
vaOV9W8.gif