Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New here!
Hey there! I just joined and am already learning so much lol. If anyone has some suggestions or overall tips feel free to share with me and send friend requests!!
Hey there! I just joined and am already learning so much lol. If anyone has some suggestions or overall tips feel free to share with me and send friend requests!!
mlHpBMC.png MUYNhfy.png eswSnrS.png Wn6vGC1.png

My Art Shop :)
@AthenaChild Hi ! Welcome to Flight Rising ! I don't have a lot of tips on my mind right now, besides that leveling Baldwin's cauldron can bring you money because the apparel you can make with him sells well ;;) If you'd like, I can send you a dragon and some food !
@AthenaChild Hi ! Welcome to Flight Rising ! I don't have a lot of tips on my mind right now, besides that leveling Baldwin's cauldron can bring you money because the apparel you can make with him sells well ;;) If you'd like, I can send you a dragon and some food !
Time : FR +9 | They/them
Welcome to FR! [emoji=tundra happy size=2]
Welcome to FR!
sYJ7QdI.png
@Denyzia Hey! Thanks so much! I don't really know much about trading and things but that sounds great!!
@Denyzia Hey! Thanks so much! I don't really know much about trading and things but that sounds great!!

[size=2][b]@AthenaChild Hello, welcome to FR! [emoji=guardian happy size=1] I guess a good starting tip would be to freshen yourself up on basic lore (maybe? If you're interested in how the world of the site works), and spend some time getting to know things like coliseum and fairgrounds. Honestly, fairgrounds grinding was a good source of most my treasure when I first started out here. And if you grind in coliseum you can level up your dragons, and get all sorts of items, like foodstuffs, materials, familiars, chests, and more. Hope that helps! If you need any more help, just ask. Good luck! [emoji=firework size=1]
@AthenaChild

Hello, welcome to FR!

I guess a good starting tip would be to freshen yourself up on basic lore (maybe? If you're interested in how the world of the site works), and spend some time getting to know things like coliseum and fairgrounds. Honestly, fairgrounds grinding was a good source of most my treasure when I first started out here. And if you grind in coliseum you can level up your dragons, and get all sorts of items, like foodstuffs, materials, familiars, chests, and more.

Hope that helps! If you need any more help, just ask. Good luck!
vaOV9W8.gif
@Zlore Thank you so much! I will try to do all that. How would I freshen up on lore? Just reading ideas or practicing it? Thanks again.
@Zlore Thank you so much! I will try to do all that. How would I freshen up on lore? Just reading ideas or practicing it? Thanks again.

[size=2][b]@AthenaChild Not a problem! [emoji=guardian happy size=1] Well, a good place to start would be at the site's [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/wiki]Encyclopedia[/url]. If you're looking to create your own lore for your clan of dragons, you can use that base information to form your own stories off of. Like, for example, when I first started here, I remember I brushed up on all the types of the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=55]Beastclans[/url] before heading into the coliseum. [s]It was also because everybody was talking about the "Beastclans" and I saw them in dominance too so I wondered who they were[/s]. Each dragon breed also has certain characteristics and traits that each other dragon doesn't have, and it's good to note those as well.
@AthenaChild

Not a problem!

Well, a good place to start would be at the site's Encyclopedia. If you're looking to create your own lore for your clan of dragons, you can use that base information to form your own stories off of.

Like, for example, when I first started here, I remember I brushed up on all the types of the Beastclans before heading into the coliseum. It was also because everybody was talking about the "Beastclans" and I saw them in dominance too so I wondered who they were.

Each dragon breed also has certain characteristics and traits that each other dragon doesn't have, and it's good to note those as well.
vaOV9W8.gif
@Zlore I did this and it helped so much!! Thank you!
@Zlore I did this and it helped so much!! Thank you!

[size=2][b]@AthenaChild I'm so glad it did! It was a great help for me, I'd hoped it would be the same for others. [emoji=guardian happy size=1] No problem!
@AthenaChild

I'm so glad it did! It was a great help for me, I'd hoped it would be the same for others. No problem!
vaOV9W8.gif