Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello world!
Heey ~ Hello!

Searching for a game to settle for a while, i encounter this site by pure casualty... And loved every aspect of it! (Breeding? genetics? Lore and history with the possibility to create your own? DRAGONS? I'm in!!)

My real name is Teresa, Tere for friends aaaand Titru on the vast world of internet. Gamer, animation fan, she, graphic designer, etc etc... My native language is Spanish, and I'm a little bit introvert, but i'll do my best to be sociable and comunicative here on the forums ~ (And if i've made a mistake, please let me know!)

Uh, not actually good with presentations, sorry about that(?
Heey ~ Hello!

Searching for a game to settle for a while, i encounter this site by pure casualty... And loved every aspect of it! (Breeding? genetics? Lore and history with the possibility to create your own? DRAGONS? I'm in!!)

My real name is Teresa, Tere for friends aaaand Titru on the vast world of internet. Gamer, animation fan, she, graphic designer, etc etc... My native language is Spanish, and I'm a little bit introvert, but i'll do my best to be sociable and comunicative here on the forums ~ (And if i've made a mistake, please let me know!)

Uh, not actually good with presentations, sorry about that(?
Hi, welcome to Flight Rising, and by extend, the Forums!! I hope you have an amazing time here, though you already sound properly excited [emoji=mirror winking size=1] What kind of Games do you play? [emoji=mirror happy size=1]
Hi, welcome to Flight Rising, and by extend, the Forums!!

I hope you have an amazing time here, though you already sound properly excited

What kind of Games do you play?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With loyalty will I endeavour to aid THE PLAGUEBRINGER in her work,

and as a 'missioner of health' I will dedicate myself to devoted service to dragon welfare.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to FR! Hoping you enjoy it here! [emoji=tundra laughing size=2]
Welcome to FR! Hoping you enjoy it here!
sYJ7QdI.png
[size=2][b]@Titru Hey there, welcome to FR! [emoji=guardian winking size=1] I think you'll really enjoy it here, you seem pretty eager to get into the site already. Hope you can find everything with ease! Good luck! [emoji=heart size=1]
@Titru

Hey there, welcome to FR! I think you'll really enjoy it here, you seem pretty eager to get into the site already.

Hope you can find everything with ease! Good luck!
vaOV9W8.gif
Thanks a lot! [emoji=guardian happy size=1] [quote name="gaygirl420" date="2019-09-13 06:28:27" ] What kind of Games do you play? [emoji=mirror happy size=1] [/quote] I'm mostly on RPGs, platforms and a little bit of strategy. (Fire emblem, Sonic, Pokémon, Final fantasy...) Sadly i don't have a good computer or the latest videogame consoles, so i'm somewhat limited. On online terms, I play Elsword ocasionally and World of warcraft on a private server [emoji=guardian tongue size=1]
Thanks a lot!
gaygirl420 wrote on 2019-09-13 06:28:27:
What kind of Games do you play?

I'm mostly on RPGs, platforms and a little bit of strategy. (Fire emblem, Sonic, Pokémon, Final fantasy...) Sadly i don't have a good computer or the latest videogame consoles, so i'm somewhat limited.
On online terms, I play Elsword ocasionally and World of warcraft on a private server