Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Breaking News: Old Fogie Returns
Oh my goodness it's been one hot hot minute. :0 Hello! Again?

I'm...
Maeve | 25 | Asexual | Homoromantic | Genderqueer (she/her/hers)

I used to be a huge FR addict (I think my last login was like... 2015), but because of college and learning how to be a grown-up I gradually faded away... Now I'm a big kid with an established job and schedule, and I recently discovered a hole in my soul that was once occupied by idle internet pets. So, I'm back! So much has changed!

I'd love to get back into the FR community, which I'm sure is just as sweet and lovely as when I left. I have a goal of possibly becoming a graphic designer for hire (for hatcheries and other businesses), or maybe reopening a hatchery (or both??), since I remember one of my favorite pastimes on here was absolutely BBCode and forum stuff!

So, what's new around here?? I've already started looking at the new breeds and I am beyond obsessed with Gaolers. They're so gorgeous!!

Looking forward to making your acquaintance! c:
Oh my goodness it's been one hot hot minute. :0 Hello! Again?

I'm...
Maeve | 25 | Asexual | Homoromantic | Genderqueer (she/her/hers)

I used to be a huge FR addict (I think my last login was like... 2015), but because of college and learning how to be a grown-up I gradually faded away... Now I'm a big kid with an established job and schedule, and I recently discovered a hole in my soul that was once occupied by idle internet pets. So, I'm back! So much has changed!

I'd love to get back into the FR community, which I'm sure is just as sweet and lovely as when I left. I have a goal of possibly becoming a graphic designer for hire (for hatcheries and other businesses), or maybe reopening a hatchery (or both??), since I remember one of my favorite pastimes on here was absolutely BBCode and forum stuff!

So, what's new around here?? I've already started looking at the new breeds and I am beyond obsessed with Gaolers. They're so gorgeous!!

Looking forward to making your acquaintance! c:
Welcome back! Hope adulthood is treating you better than it's treating me lol.

But you can look in the announcements board for anything you missed, and today was the start of the Drakenharvest Micro-holiday and we got new genes!
Welcome back! Hope adulthood is treating you better than it's treating me lol.

But you can look in the announcements board for anything you missed, and today was the start of the Drakenharvest Micro-holiday and we got new genes!
sYJ7QdI.png
@ChasingAndromeda Thank you! ^0^ Some days are better than others... it's definitely going better than college, though. Low bars?

Thank you for reminding me of the announcements board! I think last I checked it Night of the Nocturne had just ended, so I'll have some backlogs to get through. ;) I did see the new genes!!
@ChasingAndromeda Thank you! ^0^ Some days are better than others... it's definitely going better than college, though. Low bars?

Thank you for reminding me of the announcements board! I think last I checked it Night of the Nocturne had just ended, so I'll have some backlogs to get through. ;) I did see the new genes!!
[size=2][b]@birdmasks Hiya! Welcome back to FR. Love the username! [emoji=guardian winking size=1] Glad to see you've come back, through thick and thin! I sort of wish I had found out about this site a lot sooner, like years back. I don't know how I hadn't heard of it, till recent. [emoji=guardian sad size=1]
@birdmasks

Hiya! Welcome back to FR. Love the username!

Glad to see you've come back, through thick and thin! I sort of wish I had found out about this site a lot sooner, like years back. I don't know how I hadn't heard of it, till recent.
vaOV9W8.gif
@Zlore Thank you so much!! :D

There's something about this place that always kept it in my heart :) I'm glad you've found it too! It's never too late!
@Zlore Thank you so much!! :D

There's something about this place that always kept it in my heart :) I'm glad you've found it too! It's never too late!
[size=2][b]@birdmasks Not a problem! [emoji=heart size=1] And yes, I know right?! Aah I hope so. ;w; Because I really love this place, too. Something very special about it.
@birdmasks

Not a problem!

And yes, I know right?! Aah I hope so. ;w; Because I really love this place, too. Something very special about it.
vaOV9W8.gif
@Zlore Right? :) It kinda reminds me of like... super old school Neopets, except filled with mature adults. :'p (don't get me wrong, I adored old school Neopets, but I was NOT a mature adult, lol)
@Zlore Right? :) It kinda reminds me of like... super old school Neopets, except filled with mature adults. :'p (don't get me wrong, I adored old school Neopets, but I was NOT a mature adult, lol)